Don't say goodbye...

Belle was sitting outside. She was leaning on her mother as they were waiting for Glenn to come back. She was worried about her mom. She rested her head on Maggie's shoulder and she closed her eyes.

 "Hey, mom...When dad gets home I need to tell you something..." She said as she looked at Maggie. Maggie smiled and she rubbed her daughter's arm.

"Sure thing sweetie." She said as she then kissed Belle's head before she saw Carl. Belle followed the eyes of her mother and saw Carl walking toward them. Maggie got up and she went inside. Belle stayed there and she looked to the sky. Ignoring the boy walking up to her. Until she felt arms around her and a head on her shoulder. 

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier...I'm sorry I shoved you." The soft voice of Carl said as if he was broken and using his last breath. Belle felt his soft kisses of forgiveness on her shoulder and she gently leaned her head on his. 

"I know you are." She said softly as she closed her eyes and she let herself fall into his love. Carl moved his head so his forehead was against hers and both of their eyes were closed. His arms were wrapped around her pulling her close and her arms rested on top of his and they started to sway. 

"Will you forgive me?" He asked softly as he held her close. He needed her. She was there when he lost his mother. She protected his sister and kept her alive, She even saved them from being eaten in terminus. He couldn't live without her after all that. 

Belle turned in his arms so she was facing him and she wrapped her arms around his neck gently and she slowly opened her eyes and she met his and she couldn't help but be drowned in what the eyes held. In his eyes were sorrow and love. She didn't know what to do. She leaned into his touch when he put a hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes and she then finally said. 

"Yes...Always." She said softly as she then looked up at him and he was smiling. The smile she hasn't seen in a while. He leaned down and he kissed her softly. Belle closed her eyes and she kissed him back gently. She was happy. Their lips moved in sync slowly making the kiss like a promise. A promise to never leave each other. Slowly they pulled away and he picked her up and spun her around as if it was a scene in a movie. She laughed as she held onto him until he put her down. She was now smiling happily along with him. She took his hand and the two walking to his house. They went to go and see Judith but that was stopped when they heard gunshots. Belle looked at Carl before they ran to get guns. Belle found her spare she left at the Grimes house and she looked at Carl. She kissed his cheek before she slipped her hand from his grip and she ran to find her mother. She saw her and Belle was jumped by a man and she kicked him off and shot him before she nearly got shot. She luckily moved out of the way before the bullet got to her. She noticed Enid go into the Grimes house and she growled. 

Carl looked at Enid who looked like she was about to leave. 

"Where the hell are you going?" He asked. 

"I'm leaving. Just wanted to say goodbye." Enid said. 

"You're not going anywhere. Now help me guard Judith." He said as he sat down his back to hers. 

"This is pointless," Enid said until the door opened and of course Carl shot. 

"Goddamnit, Carl it was just me!" Belle yelled as she got grazed by the bullet on her arm. 

"Shit." Carl said as he knew he would be in trouble for that. 

"Bad girlfriend?" Enid asked. 

"Oh hell yeah and I'm gonna fuck your shit up." Belle said pointing her gun at Enid. The Savior was coming out. 

"Belle put the gun down." Carl said. 

"Like hell. Whatever you two are doing, I'm gonna put a stop to it because this shit stops now. " Belle said as she then put her gun down. 

"Good because I hate seeing you." Enid said which made Belle grab her by the neck and Enid fought back until Ron came in and pulled Belle off and punched her. Carl pulled Ron off of her and Enid got away. Belle was holding her face curling up while Ron and Carl shoved each other until Ron left to go and find Enid. 

"Belle? Belle! You okay?" Carl asked worriedly. 

"How bad is it?" She asked as she removed her hand and her eyes was hurt. Carl moved hair out of her face. 

"You'll have a black eye but that's about it, sweetie." He said as he held her close. He then heard the gunshots stop. 

"Promise me something Belle."

"What."

"Don't say goodbye...okay," Carl said. Belle leaned into him as he held her close in his arms. 

"I promise. Just as long as you promise that you'll always be my cowboy." She said and he chuckled. 

"Always." He said as he then held her close and he smiled.