Water

It's been at least a few hours since the moment between the two teens happened. Right now they were ignoring each other saving their talks for when they were alone. Belle sighed as she grabbed her weapon bag over her shoulder. They had no food, no water, and everyone was hating the walk. Everyone started to feel like a walker. Belle sighed as she walked along the endless dirty road. Everyone was getting skinnier and skinnier by the hour with each few miles they cover. Belle sighed as they were finally allowed to take a break. She sat down on the ground and she looked at Daryl who was lighting a cigar before putting the ashes on his hand as if it was punishment. She looked around and she noticed why everyone was so sad. There was no Aunt Beth. Belle wasn't affected as much as her mother was. She wasn't close to her. She sighed as she then leaned her back against a tree and she looked down at her arms. They were covered in dirt and sweat. She really needed a bath or a shower but she knew that would be a while. She looked up at the sky to see storm clouds and this made everyone happy. They got up and started to walk down the road once again. 

The storm clouds got closer and closer with each step they took to the point where the rain in the clouds came down heavily on top of them and everyone was so happy. Michonne opened up two water bottles and she put them out so the rain water would be inside of them. Belle smiled as she looked at Carl who was trying to get water in his mouth. She rolled her eyes as she kept walking until Daryl found a place for them to all relax. It was kinda safe but not really. Belle sighed as she went into the shed and there were hay bales inside. Belle saw a bag of food and there were peaches. Judith was crying as she wanted food. Belle took the baby and she sighed as she walked over and she tried to open the can. Later Carl got the can open and Belle tried to feed Judith some but she wouldn't eat it. Daryl ended up snatching the food and everyone ate at least one piece while the storm was going on. 

Belle laid down in a corner and she used the jacket to cover herself and Judith from the sound of the storm and to keep them warm. She rubbed the baby's back softly. Carl came over and he pulled the two girls into his arms so he could protect them. Belle rested her head on his shoulder and soon felt tired. Belle looked up at Carl and she smiled as she then snuggled into him and held onto him before she closed her eyes and she fell asleep. She woke up when she heard Judith crying and she saw that it was a powerful storm that was after them. She sighed as she then tried to hush the sleeping baby. She watched as Carl and everyone else woke up to go and shut the doors and keep them shut. They had to fight the wind and ignore the cries of Judith. Belle held the baby close to her as she tried to keep her down. Soon enough the doors were shut and everyone was now more tired than they were when they arrived here. Belle thought it would be the end of all of them.