Darkness Within

When Belle saw Glenn and Maggie as they came back she ran and she hugged them tight along with Beth and Hershel joining in. Belle held onto Glenn tightly as she was scared to lose her new father figure. 

"Don't scare me like that again....Please." Belle said as she bit back tears. Glenn bent down and he whined. He was beaten up pretty bad. 

"Don't worry Belle. I promise we won't try and scare you like that again." Glenn said making Belle smile and she then looked at Rick. 

"Where's Daryl?" She asked wondering where he was. Rick sighed as he didn't wanna talk about it. He walked past the girl and he was introduced to the new people that came but then he shouted. 

"You don't belong here!" He saw Lori in a white dress...Ending up in the new friend Belle made leaving. Belle looked at Hershel worried about Rick and wondering why he yelled. Hershel took Rick away to go and talk to him. Belle sighed and she went to her room to go to sleep. It's been a long night. When Belle woke up she saw Hershel who asked her to go help him outside. Belle agreed to this and she got up. She grabbed her bat Koda, her gun, and her knives. 

"You won't need any of that dear. " Hershel said with a smile. 

"Better to be safe than sorry Hershel. " She said as she then walked with him outside. Michonne, Rick, Beth, Carol, Carl, and Axel. Belle walked with Hershel to make sure he didn't fall or anything until she then heard gun fire. 

"Get down!" Belle said as she then got down with him. She pulled her gun and she sat up and started to shoot at a man with an eye patch. He started to shoot over at her and she ducked down.

"Don't shoot Belle!" Hershel said quietly. Belle nodded and she laid there with him scared. She didn't wanna die. And she prayed to god it wasn't Negan running this gun show. Soon a car busted through the gates and pulled up near her and Hershel before fish hooking in the grass a little far from them. Belle grabbed her bat. Soon the gate that dropped holding the back closed dropped and walkers came. Belle looked at Hershel and she smiled. 

"Stay down." She said as she crawled forward to the walkers that were coming to her. 

"Belle no!" Hershel yelled as he reached for her. Belle got up and she tilted her head to the side acting as if she was one of the walkers she smirked as she then lifted her bat as she swung at the walkers. She was gonna protect those around her even if it cost her, her life. She swung the bat. Soon the men left but the walkers were still coming after Belle. She growled and she hit them in the head pushing and kicking some away to give her space. Luckily she got help from the others as they shot at them. She smirked as she then smashed the last one's head until it was mush swinging, again and again, getting revenge. She then stopped when she didn't hear gunshots anymore. She looked around and she saw them all look at her. Her shirt was covered with blood and as was her bat. She looked at them 

"What?" She asked. Soon all the attention was turned towards Rick as Daryl and some other man walked up with him. 

"Damn you have yourself a feisty little girl." The man said. 

"She bites," Daryl said with a smirk. The man chuckled. 

"What's your name kid?" He asked 

"Belle. Belle Rose. Now, who the hell are you?" Belle asked pointing the bloody bat at him. Merle smirked. 

"She does bite. You little sweetie can call me Uncle Merle. And I can show you a few things with this" He said smirking as he held up his knife hand. Belle put her bat down and she looked at Hershel who looked disappointed with her and Carl...He looked scared. Belle looked down and she walked past them back to her cell. 

"What was that?" Maggie asked Rick. 

"I'm starting to think she was in that cell for a reason. Let's get back inside." Rick said as soon everyone followed the girl with the bloody bat inside the prison.

* Chapter cover not made by me but https://www.quotev.com/PrettyyRosse *