Caught on between Nathan and Jay, Siva’s headache was only increasing. When he heard Jay throw up again and in the same time Nathan woke up crying again, Siva knew he couldn’t handle it anymore. With shaking hands he tried calling Tom then Max but they didn’t pick up but then he managed to give Kevin a call and Kev promised Siva he’ll be there soon. Meanwhile Kev called Nano and Scooter also knowing he will need help and they were the only ones who would readily help the boys.

When Siva heard the doorbell, he prayed for it to be Tom or Max. Dragging his feet to the door, he opened it only to feel a pair of strong hands catch him. “Whoa, you’re a mess kid.” Siva heard Kev. “Kev” Siva whispered. “Yeah, I got you!” Kevin said scooping Siva up in his arms. “Nath, Jay…” Siva whispered as Kev put him in bed. “Nano is here, he’ll go see them. Scooter is also coming.” Kevin said. “I don’t know where Tom and Max are. The boys need them. I need them” Siva mumbled. “It’s alright. Go to sleep.” Kevin said ruffling Siva’s hair.

Walking to Jay’s room, Kev found Nano helping Jay change his clothes. “How’s he?” Kev asked. “Better. A little sleep and he’ll be fine” Nano explained as he helped Jay lie down. “What about Nathan?” Kev asked. “I tried helping him but he was crying too much and asking for Tom and Max again and again. But then Scooter came and he is looking after Nathan now.” Nano said. “I’ll go check” Kev said. Kev walked to Nathan’s room and found Nathan fast asleep in Scooter’s arms. “Asleep?” Kev asked. “Finally! Tom and Max will get it bad for leaving three sick boys at home.” Scooter said. “Just let them come” Kev said.

When Max and Tom came back, they were surprised to see Scooter, Nano and Kev sitting at the couch. “Hello boys” Scooter said. “What are you doing here?” Max asked. “Maybe you left three sick boys at home. Maybe their condition worsened after you both went out. Maybe Siva could no longer push aside his headache and care for the two others. Maybe Jay’s health was getting bad. Maybe Nathan was crying too much for you two. Maybe Siva tried calling both of you and then when he couldn’t handle it anymore he called Kev.” Scooter explained.

“Shit! How are they now?” Tom asked. “Better. But where the hell were you two?” Scooter asked. “We went to a party.” Max whispered. “A party? Leaving Jay who was throwing up, Nathan whose fever was so high and who kept crying that he wants you. And Siva whose headache had worsened. All this for a party?” Scooter asked. “We were bored of staying at home looking after the three others. We thought they won’t wake up until we’re back from the party.” Max explained. “Boys, I’m so disappointed. I expected better from you two being the eldest.” Scooter said. He looked up to two heads hung down. “Jeans and boxers down, bend over the table” Scooter said getting of the belt.

Max went first pushing down his jeans and boxers and bending over the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I’m so disappointed in you Max.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You don’t run away from your responsibilities.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Siva, Jay and Nathan could have been in a worse situation.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I don’t want to hear such excuses again.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

He ended the spanking pulling Max in a brief hug and turning him towards Nano who pulled Max sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

The condition in which you left the boys was really not what I expected from you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Kevin approached Max and gave him ten SHWAPs too.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Such a thing shouldn’t happen again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

While Kev and Nano comforted Max, Scooter motioned to Tom to bend over the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom, being the eldest it’s your responsibility to care for the youngest.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You don’t leave them alone when they are sick.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And specially not to sneak off for some party.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I don’t want such situation to repeat itself.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter ended the spanking and pulled Tom in a hug. Tom walked himself to Nano for the ten swats he knew he deserved.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don’t want you to make such a mistake again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Kevin then pulled Tom sideways landing ten swats on Tom’s backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Assume your responsibilities Tom. Don’t make mistakes.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

As Nano comforted Max and Kev comforted Tom, the other three boys had walked down to the living room. “Where were you?” Nathan asked as he ran to hug Tom. “I’m sorry we left you alone when you were sick.” Tom said. “Yeah boys! Sorry for not being here when you needed us. Sorry Seev, we add up to your troubles. So sorry boys.” Max said. “It’s okay” Nathan smiled.

“Well as for punishment, Max, Tom, you hand over your laptop and phone. A week no electronics. Keep it with Kev, he’ll be with you for the most part of this week. And you’ll have to cut off your smoking time. Once a day, that’s all you get. Consider it part of the punishment.” Scooter said. The look on Tom and Max’s face was priceless as they heard the punishment. “Did I hear laughing?” Scooter asked turning to Nathan, Jay and Siva who shook their heads. “No, that’s what I thought. If you three also want such kind of punishment then I have no problem.” Scooter said nearly laughing at the looks on the boys’ faces.

“Max, Tom, I still trust you boys to take care of the other three. Don’t ever disappoint me.” Scooter said. “Never again” both Max and Tom promised.

A/N

Dedicated to @TheWantedgall123

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me

xx Hailey