Jaguar was reminded of our emergency and why we're going to the hospital kaya naman tumalima agad ito sa utos ni Shiva. When we got to the vip parking and entrance, I just gave Jaguar the gate pass my mom gave me. This was made for emergencies like this or when we couldn't park because the hospital is extremely crowded.

We rushed to the ER and we saw Louis and Seige waiting in front of it. They looked stressed and worried.

"How much damage?" Jaguar asked, his racing profession really helped him ask the right question.

Seige looked at him, his voice serious. "35G," he answered. "He got lucky because he already started decelerating."

"Fuck," Jaguar hopelessly looked at me as I shook my head.

I didn't need him to explain how big of an impact Primo hit. I was well versed of that since Primo told me once that crashes are really horrific in racing. Normally, a person could only take 6G-9G force and that would already be fatal – but Primo's crash was 35G and that's too strong for a person to handle.

Racers are different type of people though, they have literal halo above their head dahil malimit sa mga 'to ay nakakasurvive naman sa mga ganoong crash.

After a few moments, the door open wide and the doctors went out together with the nurses. It was all it took for us to straighten our postures. All of the attention turned to his attending doctor.

"He's already conscious and safe ," his main physician informed. "His car must've been crazy strong to collide in another car in that speed, burning – and still get out of it alive ."

Parang natanggalan ng tinik ang lahat. Sabay sabay kaming nakahinga ng maluwag. It was the breath we were holding in due to worry.

"He's already treated for minor burns and cuts, but he's fine. The patient's body needs rest from the impact so I suggest you start his admission paperworks and go get him a room. He'll doze off for a few hours, tuturukan siya ng pampatulog. He'll wake up by the evening."

We all nodded and thanked Primo's lead doctor.

Dr. Ignacio's eyes lingered in my direction then nodded as he bids farewell. I nodded back as acknowledgement and muttered my own set of gratitude. Ganoon din ang ginawa ng iba pang mga doctor at nurses. I didn't know why they're so many.

Louis also went ahead to the admission to prepare Primo's room. We all occupied the nearest available bench near the emergency room.

"Ayah's rich," Jaguar told Seige proudly – like he was the first one to know. "Her family owns this hospital."

"I know," Seige smiled a little, the tension in the atmosphere lifted lightly.

Nangunot ang noo ni Jaguar sa sagot ni Seige. "Did you tell him, Ayah?" he asked, feeling betrayed and like we ganged up on not telling him.

I shook my head. "No, why would I? It doesn't even matter."

"It was obvious if you have a working brain, dickhead!" Seige punched him jokingly on his biceps. "Ayah's surname is the hospital's name. You went inside the hospital without the media knowing... the doctors knew Ayah. The security was even tighter in the entrance because of he–"

"Nooo," Jaguar groaned and stopped him from talking. "I remember giving you extra food and things because I thought you felt being left out in terms of money..."

I smiled – then my small smile turned into a chuckle.

He's such a dumbass, really.

"I didn't know you were that charitable, Jag." I told him, finally found my voice in small relief.