Chapter 18

THE FACT THAT I'M GONNA SEE PRIMO RACE for the first time is really unsettling – and it didn't help that they're doing this in an illegal race circuit. Truthfully, mas lalo pa akong kinakabahan sa larong 'to.

Racing is already a safety hazard even when it's legally done– how much more this one, an illegal race?

Major red flag.

Parang mas lalong lapitin ng disgrasya.

I got goosebumps because of my creeping thoughts.

Maybe we can try to think positively, Ayah.

I watched Primo as he's silently putting his red racing suit,  accented with yellow and black prints with logos of their team and sponsors – a safety personal protection attire the org has required them to wear – and although this is one of a heck of an unofficial race, I have things I am grateful to the org. First, at least they were thinking about the participant's safety given the short notice and their tempers.

Second -

I looked at Primo again who's now all set up and ready.

He looked handsome, yes.

But I never knew Primo was this hot.

I saw him in this kind of race uniform the time I went with Julia in the circuit. They didn't race that time and instead they were introduced as official race members of their major sponsor, one of the leading petroleum company in the country and abroad – but during that unexpected meeting, his coverall were unzipped until his stomach and the sleeves were wrapped around his waist.

And now that he's standing wearing his racing suit, while holding in his right hand his black helmet equipped with a clear visor–

I realized how hot he really is.

"Don't look at me like that," Primo said.

Napapitlag ako at nahinto sa pagtitig sa kanya. "What look?," I denied.

"Like you want me to kiss you," he said, serious – then chuckled when he saw the annoyed look on my face.

I rolled my eyes.

"You wish," I denied again.

The truth is – I really want him to kiss me.

Primo's smile faded then his brows puckered with the look plastered on my face again.

Oh no.

A small bead of sweat formed on the edge of my forehead.

He placed his helmet on the hood of his car – and in big strides – opened the door on the side where I was sitting – then he swiftly lowered his head to my height.

Primo planted a swift kiss on my lips, then like an angry animal who's lost its self control– it become torrid, hungry, seeking and insatiable – it lasted longer than I expected from him and when he has finished – he rested his forehead on mine. "Do that look again baby and I might lose all the self control I have left in me."

"What the fuck – I should've placed my bet on Lance," Jaguar annoyed by the blatant display of public affection. "Ayah, tell your boyfriend to get a grip – he's looking like a lovesick animal."