Chapter Thirty One

I woke the next morning still in Jensen's arms. Memories of the night before still lingering in my head. I slowly and carefully escape Jensens grip and grab my over night bag before heading into the bathroom. I locked the door and put the shower on. I grabbed my toiletries bag and hopped in the shower. 

Dressed I came out the bathroom to find Jensen awake sitting up in bed.

"Morning babe."

"Morning." I said shyly.

"Your up early." He said with a yawn. He looked super cute when he was sleepy.

"Yeah I uh, I need to uh see Gen about something so I uh will see you later." I said grabbing my purse and heading out the door. When the door shut I stood and sighed. Ugh god why did I make that so awkward? I needed to see Gen. I grabbed my phone out my bag and text her. 

Hey you up really need to talk? Meet me in lobby. D x

I headed to the lobby and waited hoping Gen got my message and would come. But after near twenty minutes of waiting I was beginning to think she wasn;t coming. 

"Hey what are you doing here?" Shit it was Jensen. 

"I am uh waiting on GEn still need to talk to her. 

"Is everything okay Demi?" JEnsen asked looking very concerned. 

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" I smiled. 

"Morning peeps." Gen and Jared approached.

"Gen hey I text you."

"Phone died and I bloody left my charger at home. What's up?"

"Jar I need to borrow your wife for a moment." I said pulling Gen away toward the garden area

Outside we sat on the bench 

"Okay babe what's up? You look like you are freaking out."

"I am. Gen I don't know what to do."

"What happened last night did you?"

"Yeah and it was perfect in everyway."

"So what's the issue?"

"I don't know I just feel so weird and awkward around him now. And uh well is it normal to bleed after?"

"Firstly yes, you tore tissue so bleedig is normal."

"I know at first it's normal I mean still now?"

"Oh well Uh I don't know I guess everyone is different. Maybe Jensen was to uh big for you and there was some damage?" Gen explained. "If it's still like that when we go home tomorrow I'll get you to see my obgyn." 

"Thank you."

"As for feeling awkward why?"

"I don't know. I just did and I panicked and abruptly left this morning. I feel weird."

"Just act like you would normally. Nothings changed."

"But it has." Gen laughed.

"You gotta chill Dems." 

"I know. I'm being ridiculous right?"

"I love you but yeah you kinda are." 

"Ugh Why do I have to be such a weirdo." I laugh.

"Come on lets go in meet up wit the guys have some breakfast and everything will be fine." I nodded and we headed back into the hotel. The guys had made their way into the restaurant. We joined them.