Chapter Twenty Five

FFW: Three weeks: The night before Jensen leaves for the comicon tour for six weeks.

"I'm so nervous about tomorrow." I said snuggling up to Jensen as we watched the last ten minutes of Lucifer while we waited for this weeks episode of Super natural to start as Jensen was going to do some live tweets during the show.

"You'll be great and my mom will make sure you are fine."

"I know, I mean I have done cleaning jobs before, but it's just you're mom has gone to a lot of trouble to put me on her pay roll. I just hope I can do her proud."

"I have no doubt you will." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Oh god I'm going to miss you. Who's going to calm me down and make me feel safe and reassured everything is going to be fine?" I asked.

"I'll always be a phone call away and I bet you and the girls will have so much fun and with work you won't even notice that I'm gone."

"Ohh it's on next you better get yourself ready. I'll go make us some coffee." I said noticing that Lucifer had now finished. Jensen grabbed his phone and got to work tweeting while I got us a coffee and a slice of my homemade banana bread I made earlier. 

"Mmm thank you." He smiled before taking a photo of it. 

"Are you tweeting that?" I asked.

"Yup." I leaned over and watched what he tweeted.

JensenAckles: Sitting with a lovely cup of coffee and slice of banana bread my beautiful girl made waiting for the next episode of SPN to start so I can live tweet with y'all. 

"I'm your beautiful girl?"

"Yeah, well I mean-" He looked to me. "No labels I know."

"No I like it." I smiled. 

I was happily engrossed in the show while Jensen tweeted away until Jensen laughed. 

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing." He said straightening up.

"Okay well usually people don't laugh at nothing."

"I don't want to upset you."

"I don't follow."

"Someone said something about you."

"That will upset me?"

"Maybe."

"And you laughed."

"That sounds bad. I laughed at how haters gonna hate. It's sad and yeah their pathetic need to be mean made me laugh."

"What did they say?"

"You really want to know?"

"Jensen I've survived much worse thab a mean tweet."

"Okay well Kingofhell666 said I bet he's talking about that homeless hoe to which Helenannka replied I agree, ugh I bet she's there all snuggled up with him, it makes me sick." He read out.

"Ugh that's awful. I don't understand why people feel the need to put others down. Especially when they don't know them."

"That's why I laughed. It's sad and I feel sorry for people like that."

"Wanna wind them up?" I asked with a evil glint in my eye. 

Jensen finished the tweet he started. "Sorry. What do you have in mind?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.