Chapter Sixteen

I woke screaming, sweat dripping from every pore. I was terrified, I dreamt of the attack, it felt so real like it was happening all over again. Jensen who was sleeping on the floor jumped awake, startled by my screams.

"Demi, are you okay?" He asked hurrying to my side. I was breathing heavily as I looked at him with tears welling up in my eyes. "Dems, come here." He gently pulled me into a hug.

"It felt like it was happening all over again." I said said between sobs.

"Shh, it's okay he can't hurt you again." Jensen reassured me. I pulled myself away from him and looked at him.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"That's not important."

"How did you fond me?" I asked again.

"Please Jensen how did you know I was there?" He sighed.

"Well after you and Ryan left Julia started to flirt with me and well she started coming on strong I tried making it clear I wasn't interested so she got all upset and I felt bad so I had to comfort her her which apparently got her hopeful again and she started coming onto me again even stronger pinning me to the sofa straddling me. I got her off me and headed for the stairs as by this point you had been a little while and I was getting worried. Julia stopped me and asked where I was going. I told her I was going to look for you and she laughed telling me not to worry, Ryan would be taking good care of you. She laughed winked and said you know what I mean. I did. I shoved her out the way and I went around looking for you. Julia caught up with me outside and forced me onto the dance floor. Her parents caught sight of us so I had to play along a few moments and not cause a scene, but as soon as I could I got away again and I remember the house tour so I figured to check his room."

"What? Jensen, she forced herself on you too, did you tell the police that?"

"No she was coming on strong sure, but she didn't force anything on me. I did tell the police everything though."

"They are so sick and twisted." I shuddered. A yawn then escaped my mouth.

"You just try get some sleep okay, I'll be just down there if you need me," Jensen said moving to go back to the floor but I caught his arm.

"Please don't leave me. Can you sleep here tonight?" I said patting the empty side of the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Please, I'd feel much safer." I admitted. Jensen grabbed the sheet off the floor and lay on top of the bed. "Don't be silly come under." I told him.

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You could never." I smiled as Jensen slipped under the covers. "Hold me?" I asked as I settled back down. He did and I felt so safe and warm it didn't take me long to go back into a dreamless sleep.

I woke the next morning with the sound of the door closing. I opened my eyes to find Jensen coming back in with a tray in his hand. It had a plate of blueberry waffles drenched in syrup some bacon and fresh orange juice.

"Wow is that for me?" I asked

"No for me." He chuckled. "Of course." He handed me the tray and I wasted no time getting stuck in. "So I was thinking today we could have a stay in bed kind of day." Jensen said. I stopped eating and looked at him.

"You mean hide away from the rest of the world day?" I shook my head. "Not going to happen. I am not locking myself away feeling ashamed. I know I was weak last night-"

"You're not weak he-" I held my hand up to shut him up.

"I've been through to much to let a sick and twisted ass hole be the one to break me. I'm not hiding away. If we must stay here longer then I want to make the most of it. I want to go out and enjoy ourselves and forget about last night while I can because before long it's going to go to court and it's all I'm going to be able to think about. So for today I want to go out there and have fun."