Chapter Thirteen

A/N:: I want to thank my best friend for the idea for this chapter. 

The next morning Jensen handed me money told me to go shopping treat myself to whatever I wanted. I was to use all the money up. IT was over a grand. I tried to protest but he was having none of it.

"Go treat yourself, do whatever you wish with it, but be sure to buy something beach worthy." He smiled.

So while he was at his meeting/ audition thing I hit the shops.

After searching for close to three hours I was happy with my purchases. I chose to buy a simple black tie strong bikini but as I was browsing I realized how hot I was and that was because I was dressed for cold Canadian weather so with some of the money I bought a new outfit. I chose to buy a simple white cotton tank top with black faded and frayed denim shorts, a pair of sun glasses. Then I realized I needed a beach towel and a beach bag, if I was going to make an effort I should go all the way so I bought a black and Grey stripes beach towel and a beach bag (SEE PIC) I also bought a pair of black flip flops.

I then headed to the cafe where I arranged to meet Jensen and found I was the first to arrive so I headed into the bathroom and changed into my new clothes before I melted

I then headed to the cafe where I arranged to meet Jensen and found I was the first to arrive so I headed into the bathroom and changed into my new clothes before I melted. When I came out I saw Jensen entering the building. I waved him over and a smile grew on his face.

"Hey look at you. You look lovely." He complimented me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

We ordered a light lunch, I had a tuna salad while Jensen went for the chicken, avocado salad. It was delicious. While we ate Jensen told me how his meeting went, which wasn't very good after talking things over he decided this part wasn't for him and his agent agree so he turned it down.

"Aww well if you don't feel it's right for you then it's for the best huh?" Jensen nodded.

Once we were done Jensen wanted to stop by the hotel to change into his beach wear which was knee length blue shorts a white muscle tee and black flip flops. He pulled a pair of sun glasses from his bag and slipped them on his head. Then pulled out a large beach towel and sun screen.

"I can put them in my bag." I said he nodded and handed them to me.

"Thanks. You ready to go?"

"Yup." On our way to the beach Jensen suggested we stop and pick up a few beers and while we were at it he bought a cooler to put them in.

At the beach I lay my towel on the sand and lay down.

"Shit." I quickly sat up and pulled the sun screen out and started to apply it. "Uh Jensen could I be a pain and ask if you could apply this to my back?" I asked holding out the lotion bottle.

"Uh I uh sure." Jensen replied taking it from me as I pulled the top off leaving me in the bikini top and lay on my stomach. Jensen straddled me and started t rub the cream into my back which felt amazing. Like a mini massage.

"You're really good at that." I said.

"Uh thanks." He replied shyly. As his hands slid along my skin I felt myself feeling all weird, like my stomach flipped at the touch of his hand on my back and as his hand slide down my side I had to work hard to stop myself from reacting to his touch physically. Then in that moment I felt something poking me and I soon realized it was Jensen, he seemed to be reacting to thie situation too. I cleared my throat and tried to ignore it.

"Shit." Jensen muttered and before I knew it he hopped off me."Uh there you go." He said and as I looked around he was lying on his stomach.

"Thanks, uh would you like me to uh, do you?"

"Do me?" Jensen's eyes went wide.

"Back with sun screen?"

"Oh uh yeah please." I straddle him and pour some cream on his back and start rubbing it in. I swear I heard Jensen moan a little. I felt myself blush and hurried to finish as I felt like I was teasing him.

"There you go." I said and went back to my own towel lying down and soaking up the sun.

"Thank you." He said not looking at me.

A small amount of time had passed before Jensen rolled onto his back and sat up grabbing a couple of beers from the cooler handing me one.

"Thanks." I said sitting up taking a swig. "Thanks for this, I'm really glad you invited me, I'm having a great time."

"I'm glad." Jensen smiled.

We were sitting talking bout nothing in particular for a solid hour when out of nowhere Jensen gets a volley ball to the back of the head. A guy around our age came running over.

"Dude, I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

"Yeah bud, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Jensen replied.

"Say uh you two wouldn't like to join us would you?" He asked pointing to the woman at the net and himself. Jensen looked to me and I nodded.

"Sure, I mean if you want to." I asked Jensen.

"Let's do it." Jensen replied getting to his feet. He offered me a hand which I accepted.

I'm Ryan, pleased to meet you." The guy held out his hand.

"Jensen." Jensen said accepting his outstretched hand as we walked to the girl.

"I'm Demi." I told him also accepting his hand.

"This here is Julia my little sister, Julia this is Jensen and his girl Demi."

"Hey nice to meet you." Julia said.

"Oh! No were not, were just friends." Jensen said.

"Shame you make a cute couple." Julia smiled as Ryan threw the ball at her. Jensen and I shared a look before taking our places.

We played Volley ball for a few hours until the sun began to set which is when Ryan and Julia invited us to a BBQ party their family was having.

"Oh we wouldn't want to impose." I said.

"No imposition you are being invited. Honest you gotta come, we throw the best parties if I do say so myself." Julia replied. I looked to Jensen.

"I'm game if you are?" He said. I looked to Julia who was begging me to say yes.

"Okay then, how can we say no?"

"Yippee." Julia squealed. "Come on our car is up there." She said linking my arm leading me to the beach parking lot.

"So you and Demi, not a thing?" I heard Ryan ask.

"Nope, just friends." Jensen replied.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" He then asked Jensen.

"Not that I know of."

"Sweet, I mean I'd like to you know make a move."

"Well good luck with that." Jensen said and I couldn't hear anymore of the convo as Julia started running and so I got to far away to hear.

.f,&