Chapter Twenty Eight

Monday at work I was shadowing Maria again only this time she did get me to do a few things. I was of course fully supervised. 

"Right then fold it here like so and pull that here and walla swan napkin."

"And you have to do this everyday ready for them to use at dinner?" I asked as Maria placed her perfectly folded swan napkin.

"Yup and dare you do it wrong." 

"Sheesh. I'm terrified to be on my own next week."

"Don't be. I know it all seems so daunting right now, but you will get the hang of it I promise you." She smiled. "Practice at home. I did. I bought some cloth napkins and practiced at home to perfect it. I also practiced the bed making skills they as of us and a few other things when I first started. Basically if anything you feel you'll have trouble with start practicing at home now. Give yourself that advantage."

"Thanks. That's great advice." I smiled. 

During my lunch break I was sat eating my chicken and bacon pasta salad tub when my phone rang. It was Jensen wanting to face time. 

"Excuse me." I said to Maria and answered my phone.  "Hey you. Hows.... San Antonio?" I asked as Jensen's sweet face popped up on my screen. 

"Hey babe, SA is awesome. Were just on a short break before we go to our panel so I thought I'd quickly call."

"Hey Demi." I saw Jared's face pop up on my screen behind Jensen.

"Hey Jared. Having fun?"

"It's a blast. We have the craziest fans." He said smiling from ear to ear. I admired how much they all loved and appreciated their fans. 

"Hey so I have some good news for you." Jensen said as Jared walked away. 

"Oh What's that?" 

"Jared and I have arranged for you and Gen to come meet us in Cali at the weekend."

"Really?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yup we have two days off and we want our girls with us."

"OMG, I can't believe it. I can't wait. Does Gen know?"

"Jared's on the phone now." Jensen told me. "Wait." Jensen said as Jared appeared back in screen.

"Woa this is trippy. Hey babe. come by mine after work we got a trip to plan." Gen said as Jared held his phone up for me to see Gen.

"Haha I will do. Speaking of Work Maria and I need to get back. Can't be late." 

"Maria?" Jensen asked I pointed my phone to Maria who shyly waved back.

"Hey Maria." Jensen waved. 

"Hey Jensen." She smiled.

"Anyway babe. Call me later if you get the chance." I said.

"Okay, will do bye."

"Bye." I signed off.

Thursday I had a half day because Maria had a half day so Gen and I went shopping. 

Monday after work I went to Gen's as she asked and we got talking. She convinced me that this weekend was a perfect time to tell Jensen how I felt and I was ready to take things to the next level. But she also said that warranted a sexy new outfit and some sexy lingerie. So we made plans to meet up on my half day and buy a new outfit and underwear. 

"I personally liked that res silky number." Gen said as we walked into what felt like the millionth shop.

"It didn't feel right. It didn't feel like me." I Said.

"Okay, okay well maybe we'll have better luck in here." She said. First dress I tried on was this faux leather dress that barely covered anything and the ack dipped down to my crack. 

"Is there much point in wearing this?" I scoffed. "I don't feel comfortable showing this much skin. I like more subtle sexy." I told Gen as she was the one providing me with dresses as I remained in the dressing room. 

"Okay fine, subtle coming up." She sighed . 

Six dresses later: 

"this is it." I said admiring my appearance in the mirror.

"Lets see then." Gen said I pulled the curtain back and smiled.

"O still think you could go sexier." She said.

"I feel sexy in this. Doesn't that count?"

"Of course. Right go take it off and To save you money I have a pair of heels that will go perfect with that." She informed me.

"Great." 

I slipped back into my own clothes and we paid for the dress before heading for a caffeine refuel. Before we headed to Victoria's secrets where Gen tried again to get to to go OTT with the sexy where I wanted the subtle sexy. In the end I found something I felt good in.

"Jensen is going to be one lucky man on Saturday night." Gen smiled as we sat in her backyard with a refreshing juice in hand.

"Thanks for all your help. Is it crazy I'm super nervous."

"OF course it's not crazy, but remember to enjoy it. Mac is right Jensen is the swetest guy I know.... Other than my Jar of course. He'll be a sweetheart about it."

"You're right." I nodded. "He's been a sweetheart about everything so I know he will be about this. But what I worry about is he will be too sweet about it and be like I'm not sure of you're ready."

"Then if he does say something like that. Be assertive and tell him you are."

"Right assertive. I can do that." I nodded. "And Thanks Gen."

"What for?"

"That night I swear I thought I was going to get ripped on for you know being a virgin."

"I'd never do that. It doesn't change who you are. But on that note I'm totally proud of you for being strong and sharing your story. I think that says a lot about you. You are so strong."

"Aw thanks Hun." I smiled. 

"Right Take out for dinner tonight cause I sure as hell ain't cooking." She smiled as we headed inside to order food. I was staying at Gens tonight as the car was picking us up at hers so it made sense to stay the night. 

This time tomorrow I would be wit Jensen. I couldn't wait. I missed him so much already.