Chapter Thirty (SMUT M Rated Chapter)

A/N: Wow thirty chapters. Well to celebrate this chapter is a bit of Jensen smut. So if you do not care to read mature content I suggest you skip this entire chapter. It will not affect the rest of the story. Thank you.

..........WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT BEGINS.........WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT BEGINS..........

Jensen led me into the room and hung the do not disturb sign on the door before closing and locking it. He slowly turned to me and smiled. 

"I love you Demi." He said stepping closer to me. His hand snaked around my waist as he pulls me close to him.

"I love you too." I beamed in reply. Without another work Jensen leaned down and kissed me passionately, fiercely, like if he didn't kiss me in that moment he would die. He wanted me and I knew it. He suddenly stopped though.

"Sorry." He whispered. "I wanna take this slow and be sure this is what you want."

"I'm sure Jensen. I want it. I want you."  I smiled holding his perfectly sculpted face in my hand. "I'm ready." I added before spinning on my heels and walking over to the bed. "Undo me." I said turning my back to him. JEnsen stepped close and his hand sensually ran down the exposed skin of my back before he tugged down the zipper and unhooked the button on the top He stepped in even closer so there was no gap between our bodies and he kissed my exposed shoulder blades as his hand slid the dress off over my shoulders. He spun me around to face him and continued removing the dress until it fell to the floor in a puddle of material at my feet leaving me in my underwear. See pic, but it was black)

Jensen took in the sight with a small smile playing on his lips

"Damn Dems, you are to beautiful for words." He finally said. I flushed feeling awkward. I wasn't used to compliments. Jensen then leaned down planting kisses on my neck a few times before trailing of down over my collarbone down to my breasts. He playfully pulled on the bra with his teeth. I laugh.

"You'll have to undo me again." I told him turning around again. He pulled at the ribbon gently until the bindings came loose enough for me to slip out of it. When I did I let it fall at my feet before turning back around. 

"I think it's your turn to lose some clothing." I told him. slipping his jacket of throwing it on the bed. I lean up and kiss him as I slowly unbutton his shirt. Once it was fully unbuttoned I slip the shirt off him and throw it on top of his jacket. It was my turn to take in his amazing, toned body. (Here enjoy the droolage)

I then reached in and unbuckled his belt using it to pull him  closer to me as I plant another deep, passionate kiss on his sweet kissable lips

I then reached in and unbuckled his belt using it to pull him  closer to me as I plant another deep, passionate kiss on his sweet kissable lips. I was struggling with his jeans button so with an awkward laugh I asked. "Can you get the button it's stuck." Jensen smiled and popped it open with ease before slipping out of his jeans leaving him in his Calvin Klein white boxers. 

Jensen then kissed me again but quickly trailed off down my chin, neck, collarbone until he reached my now naked, exposed breasts. I pulled away laughing. and jumped on the bed.

"Let's get comfy first." I smiled and Jensen hopped on with me. I lay down with Jensen between my legs as he wasted no time getting back to my naked breasts. At first he kissed them a few times then he ran his warm tongue along my nippe a few times. The sensation sent shivers up my entire body. He then flicked the nipple with his tongue periodically sucking it and blowing on it so the wet and air caused a cold sensation. I let out a small moan as the small temperature changes  felt good. Jensen then trailed kisses down my stomach, kissing my hips before his hands run up my outer thigh before pulling my panties down.

Jensen came back up face to face. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." I nodded. He kissed me as his hand traced my body before shifting more central. his fingers lightly ran across my stomach down over my exposed hips to my inner thighs before his hand touched me for the first time. I let out a small gasp and jolted slightly. This felt very surreal. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. He massaged all the right places for a few moments to get my motor running before he slowly and carefully inserted a finger. I tensed slightly and I think Jensen felt that as he looked to me and smiled. 

"Relax babe, I won't hurt you I promise."

"I know this is all very intense."

"I can st-"

"No I meant that in a good way." I reassured him." He nodded and started kissing my neck, nibbling once in a while as his finger massages inside. When I felt more adjusted he added a second one. It hurt a little but felt good at the same time. I let out a small moan of pleasure as he quickened his pace hitting all the right places as waves of pleasure soared through my body like electricity. I let out a small moan as the intense pleasure took over. Jensen kept his steady pace continuing to hit all the right places until I felt the build up of pleasure and I knew i was going to erupt. 

I hit my peak and Jensen smiled kissing me. 

"Was that good baby?" He asked. 

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Just wait til it's the real thing." He grinned I looked to him and smiled. 

"I don't mean to sound super corny right now. But I'm glad I waited and I'm glad it's you that I get to have my first time with." 

"Me too." He kissed me once again before removing his boxers. He got into position and looked to me. "You ready?"

"Yes I'm ready." I replied before Jensen slowly pushed himself into me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as he notice my winces of pain. 

"I'm okay, it hurts hut I know its temporary I'm fine. Do me a favour and just go for it the slow way is more painful." I said.

"Okay if your sure." He said and gave one big thrust and it was done. I felt a little sore, but Iv'e certainly felt a lot worse in my life. Jensen Started of slowly with his thrusts allowing myself to adjust to his generous size. As I relaxed and felt more comfortable he quickened his pace. 

He grabbed my legs raising them over his shoulder as he quickened his pace even more as we both moan in sheer pleasure. 

"Fuck yeah this is it." Jensen said going double time as the pleasure became too much to bare and we both reached our peaks. 

Jensen then flopped down on the bed next to me trying to catch his breath. He turned on his side to look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm perfect." I smiled and kissed his forehead. It was perfect, you were perfect."

"I'm glad." He smiled lying back on his back. I scooted over and rested on his chest listening to his fast heart rate begin to slow. I closed my eyes and smiled I felt so content in this very moment.