Chapter Five

I want to thank my best friend for all her help with this entire story. She comes up with so many wonderful ideas so Thank you 

It turns out that Jensen's publicist Steve decided to take matters into his own hands and told my story. Needless to say Steve is now unemployed and Jensen is turning to Jared's publicist for help while he finds a new one of his own.

"I want to announce a live stream via Facebook tonight tweet it tell them all to tune in. This stops tonight." Jensen said to Hannah Jared's publicist.

"Of course, on it."

"What are you going to say?" I asked him following him into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it." He said cupping my face in his hands. "Trust me." He kissed my forehead grabbing a beer and was making his way back to the lounge.

"Wait Jensen." I said spinning on my heels. The lump in my throat already growing. I tried to talk without breaking down. "Maybe I should just go. You and Jared do not need this crap."

"No.... no listen to me Demi if you do that then they win and they think they can just bully people around until they get what they want. I'm not having it. You have done nothing wrong and those who cannot see that and tweet those things are no fans of mine."

"What tweets?" I asked. I saw him mentally slapping himself.

"Shit, nothing just forget it."

"Jensen what tweets?"

"Drop it please Dems, you don't need to see."

"Let me see?"

"No!"

"Let me see them Jensen." I said my tone more firm. He shook his head. "I have a right to know what is being said about me."

"Dude just let her see them." Jared said entering the kitchen joining me by my side. Jensen shook his head in defeat and tapped a few buttons on his phone before handing it to me. Taking it I sat on the kitchen stool and read.

Mary_Elizabeth @MaryE

@JensenAckles Don't let that gold digger into your home. I thought you were smarter than that.

Kimberly Collins @LilMamma

@JensenAckles She only after you money foo @realGpad you better watch you man wiv dis gold digger she be after you man@Jarpad too.

Leeanne Mason @Leelee

All ya'll need to shut the eff up. @JensenAckles has done a nice thing, reaching out to someone in need of help #respect

Chole Grace @CholeluvsDean

@Leelee if you were a real fan of @JensenAckles you'd be concerned about how this #golddigger has come into his life. She needs to go.

Leeanne Mason @Leelee

@ChloeluvsDean If you were you'd leave him alone, his private life has nothing to do with any of us. #Getalife

Paige Matthews @PaigeMatthews

@JensenAckles OMG dude het that punkassbitchwhore outta your life, you nuts man? Can't trust no hobo.

I handed Jensen his phone back as the insults were all pretty much the same. I felt the bitter sting of tears and worked hard to keep them back.

"I'm so sorry guys. They are right, I had no business coming into your life I mean who just agrees to let a stranger help them and get noting in return?"