"It's easy to see the thing you had always saw." Zander shrugged, his tone was indifferent.

Carlisle nodded, tried to process the new information. "Hurmm, again. Why did you intercept my explanation regarding the boys if you knew there's a paparazzi there?" He asked dumbfounded.

Smirking, "That's my dear Carlisle. A thing I need to do, and the thing that, maybe, you'll need to wonder." Zander spoke playfully.

"Bullsh-", Carlisle almost finished the word before he remember there's two sets of tiny ears on their table. "It's an utter ridiculous." He changed his words before casting his eyes down. As soon as his eyes meet with the mob of brown hair, the scenery changed with a chubby, messy face, again. Carlisle smiled, Noël did so.

As a generous baby, Noël love to shared. Shoved his sticky hand to Carlisle, he want to share whatever in his palm to Carlisle. "Yummy. Eat." His eyes sparkling, in hope.

Carlisle felt awkward and hesitant. He did feel obligated to receive the offer but at the same time he cannot fathom with the condition of food that had being offered. On those small, open palm, there's nothing a normal human being consider as a food. On Noël hand, there's only a small lump that, maybe, previously had seen a better day.

"Don't think, just eat. Believe me, he's not going to retract his hand until you eat it, or worst, he'll cry. After that, you'll see the chain reaction will occur. He'll cry, and this tyke over here will follow to." Zander said suddenly, half cheering half threatening him.

Carlisle cut his hesitance in short, ducked his head down, closed his eyes and ate the lumpy thing on Noël hand. 'Oh, it's scramble egg', he thought as soon as the lump of food touched his tongue. "Thank you. It's delicious." He said to Noël and gave him a kiss on his forehead. After that, he raised his head and glared at Zander. "Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it!" Sarcasm dripping with his work.

"Oh, no need for it. If you please turn on your side right now. There's another generous toddler want to share his food with you." Zander said, then raised his cup of coffee to cover his amused smile.

Bulging his eyes,Carlisle turned his head slowly to his right side. Truthfully to Zander said, Noah had raised his hand with a, thankfully better condition, a half eaten banana. This time, without a long hesitate, he took a bite. "Thank you, Noah." Again, he did the same as before, kiss the boy forehead. "Finish your foods." Carlisle smiled, the previous conversation was forgotten.

"Everyone done, right? Let's back to the room. We need to get ready." Zander spoke after almost twenty more minutes of eating.

🍞🍌🧀🍳☕🍼

Around nine-thirty in the morning, they finished with one baby bag full with diapers,formula and few other necessities, two toddlers with a backpack each, and two sleep deprived adults.

"What will we go with?" Carlisle asked Zander as soon as finished his routine. He took the baby bag and slung it on his shoulder.

Put a cap on his head, Zander turned to Carlisle, "A car. I had asked one of the crew to rent it for me this morning."

Carlisle hummed, lifted Noah to his arm while Noël in Zander's arm.

"Here. Gimme the baby bag." Zander took the bag from Carlisle and slung it to his shoulder. Then, he walked to the lift outside the suite with Carlisle followed behind him. As soon as the lift's door opened at the G level, he strutted towards receptionist desk at the hotel's lobby. "Hi, good morning."

"Good morning, sir. May I help you?" A good looking young man answer him.

"Yup. I'm Hemmelton. Did a man drop a car key here for me?"

"Can you please give me your room number, sir?"

"It's 769." Zander answered the man.

"Mr. Zander Hammelton, sir?" The man tried to ask for more confirm

"Yes. It's me."

"Here it is. Have a nice day, sir."

"Thank you. Have a nice day for you too." Zander bid after he took the key. Turned to Carlisle at his side, "Let's go."

"Okay. Lead the way." Carlisle joke.

"My pleasure." Zander smirked. Then, he walked out from the hotel to the open parking and walked to the black sedan. He checked the car interior a little bit before put Noël on the toddler car seat, then took Noah from Carlisle arm and did the same. Satisfied with both toddlers safety, he and Carlisle came inside the car before he drove it to the set.

The thirty minutes drive went smoothly. Arrived there, Zander ushered Carlisle along with Noël and Noah to one of the mobile house at the set. Quickly, he climbed the stairs and went inside it.

Carlisle stopped his step. He turned his head left and right to assess his surrounding. Besides from people ran around to assemble the set, the scenery were spectacular. There's a lot of pine trees covered the earth, their luscious leaves make the sunlight looked a bit shy to penetrate it. To accompany the perfect nature, the wind felt bliss greeting the skin, made it the perfect symphony. Also, he almost managed to taste the salty taste of sea when the wind blew. Smiled, Carlisle strutting his steps inside following Zander.

Inside, he spotted Zander on the chair talking with a sexy brunette with both twins busied themselves with blocks from their bagpacks on the couch. "Hi." Smile sweetly, he greeted both of them while walked toward twins on the couch.

"Oh, hi there." The sexy brunette greeted him back, cut the talk between her and Zander. "Carlisle right?"

"Ah, yes. And you are..?" Carlisle raised his hand to shake her.

"Just call me Mehren. Pleasure to meet you." The  brunette grabbed Carlisle hand and shake it. "Heard a lot 'bout you, you know." She add cheekily. "This man over here talked nonstop about you..."

"It is?" Carlisle blushed. He did not knew what had went inside him but he did glanced towards Zander to see his reaction and, instantly, he regretted it. At that time, Zander raised his glass of water like -Leonardo DiCaprio raised his glass- gestured to him, with a smug face that deserved to be given a bitch slap. Carlisle wished he'd bring a holy water alongside with him right that moment for him to rub his eyes.

"... though sometimes, I need to shout at him to make he shut his mouth." Mehren continued talking, oblivious to the dire situation between the two subjects in his story.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Carlisle laughed insincerely. Quickly, he changed the topic by asking her arrival date. They talked a bit more before Mehren excused herself to continue her business with Zander. Then, Carlisle went to sit on the couch with the twins.

Both, Zander and Mehren talked a good one hour before the twins whining stopped them.

"Okay. Okay. I know you bored." Zander picked Noël and Noah to his arm. He swayed them left and right while Carlisle making milk a bottle each for them. As soon as he finished, he gave Zander a bottle and took Noah to his arm and gave the boy his bottle. Immediately, they stopped winning and steadily suckling their milk.

Turned to Mehren, Zander said, "I'll meet you here tomorrow then."

"Yeah. We'll start the cliff's scene on noon. But please came here around nine a.m. We need to talk about some scene that need a bit of adjustment."

Zander hummed. He walked to the door with Carlisle already outside. "Okay. I'll be here on nine. Anything else before I go for today?"

Mehren stay silent before he looked to Zander, this time a bit hard. "That's issue regarding Michaella-"

"Consider settle." Zander said, leaving the puzzling Mehren at the back.