| = > Chapter Thirteen < = |

When my father sent me away... I never expected to find another family.

One who accepts me for the person I am, the 'Horrors' I am.

Kim Namjoon. The Insecure.

With time, they grew to overlook my past and origins and viewed me as... me.

The me that likes to read, even if the reading material is historical.

Kim Seokjin. The Guilty.

The me that likes music, and will suddenly burst out into move once a song emerges.

With time, they grew to bring me joy, even when I pushed them away.

Min Yoongi. The Lonely.

Maybe we didn't start on a good introduction.

Maybe we didn't get along in the beginning.

Jung Hoseok. The Distraught.

But maybe that was what fate had planned for us.

But maybe that was what the universe wanted for us.

Park Jimin. The Scarred.

Maybe things like this do happen for a reason.

Maybe things like this end in complete disasters.

Kim Taehyung. The Innocent.

With time, I once again felt those things that I had craved for years.

The me that likes to be held, and soothed, and comforted.

Jeon Jungkook. The Haunted.

The me that likes to know someone will always be there, by my side.

With time, I once again felt what it's like to belong to a true family.

BTS.

One that accepts me for the person I am, the 'Horrors' I am not.

When my father sent me away... I never expected to find my lost self.

Tallulah Hart. The Wounded.

•••|-|•[]•|~•|~•[]•|~•_|~•••

Light gradually begins to render, scalding the sensitive flesh of my shut eyelids. My head attempts to shield my eyes from the painful assault, nose burrowing further into the flimsy pillow. My hands tug the blanket up as a makeshift blockade, receiving little victory as the light merely shone through the fabric.

A groan cascades from my lips, body shifting to roll the other side. Confusion engulfs my figure at the failure to do so, a foreign obstacle pinning my limbs in place. My eyes open to slight slits, tiredly gazing at the bright background of the navy sheets. I attempt to move once more, only resulting into being pinned more firmly by the mysterious object.

What the hell..?

My gaze trails down to peer beneath my covered form, eyes widening at the sight of tanned forearms around my waist. More confusion erupts as I follow the limbs up to a sultry body, discovering their torso to be shirtless. With a gulp and gust of confidence, I finish my eyes ascent to the face of the perpetrator.

A shrill screech escapes my throat, body launching itself off the mattress and out of the male's arms. I roll onto the carpeted floor, barely missing knocking my head against the side table. A second scream somewhat mirrors my own, only being slightly lower in pitch. The individual snaps their upper body upward, managing to sit up in my bed. They scan the area dazed, before patting the vacant space beside them. Frantically, their eyes search across the vacinity again, settling upon my grounded and fuming self.