Chapter 32: Demon's Inside

Sketch POV
I was following Autumn then she turned around. I felt my cheeks burn and she grabbed my shirt collar. She closed her eyes and kissed my lips. Her lips were soft and gentle. Her kiss tasted like peppermint candy cane and gingerbread. I put my hands on her waist and closed my eyes. She moved her hands to my neck without breaking the kiss.
She broke off and smiled, "I really do love you."
I let go, "I always have loved you."
She giggled, "We'll continued this later."
I smiled. She walked around. Biff stopped her, "What happened this year?"
Autumn blushed, "Christmas?"
Ethan raised a brow, "After I left. With Austin."
She looked away, "Your going to force me, aren't you?"
Corl stepped in, "We want to help."
Autumn sighed, "After Ethan was set free, everything went downhill. Some days he would...."

Autumn POV
I sighed, "After Ethan was set free, everything went downhill. Some days he would call me pretty. Others he would kiss me. He would pin me on something and kiss me down my neck, but that was the first few months."
Everyone was silent.
I took a deep breath, "He became more intense. Instead of just kissing me he would nibble. Sometimes he would attempt at undressing me." I could feel the tears overwhelm in my eyes.
Corl touched my arm, "I'm so sorry."
I snapped, "He smelt like cigarettes and alcohol. And just ugh."
I vibrated my clawed hands beside my head then dropped my balled fists. I sighed, "Anyway, go have fun. I'll go, I don't know."
I walked away and dragged my suitcase on the stairs. I unpacked and it was 10 PM. Sketch came in, "I'm going to bed."
He grabs some PJs and snuck out. I quickly dressed. He came back in.
He laid down and I just stared, I don't know why. It was like I was locked out of fear. He rolled over to face me, "You gonna lay down?"
I paused, "Am I allowed?"
Sketch smiled, "Your choice. You make the rules."
I walked over and whispered in his ear, "Oh Sketch, if I made the rules it would not be a good thing."
Then I laid down and set my head on his chest though. He ran his fingers through my hair and I drifted off to sleep.

Sketch POV
I felt puzzled. 'Am I allowed?' and 'Oh Sketch, if I made the rules it would be a bad thing?' What is happening to her?
She fell asleep.
I ran my fingers though her hair then rubbed her back. She must had been punished. No bed? That's cruel. But what about, 'Oh Sketch, if I made the rules it would not be a good thing.' Why is she so confusing all of the sudden? I thought.
I decided to ask her the next day and soon fell asleep. I woke up at twenty after seven. She was still asleep so I just rubbed back. She stayed asleep for ten more minutes then woke up.
She crawled on top of me and smiled. She took me down with her. I hovered inches away from her body, in between me and the floor.
I slowly leaned in and kissed her. I was afraid she would leave but when she closed her eyes and kissed back, I knew she wouldn't.

Autumn POV
Sketch got off of me. I still craved his touch, but I let him go. I stood. He looked at me, "What did you mean by, 'It would not be a good thing.' If you made the rules?"
I used my fingers and walked up his chest, "Maybe you'll know maybe you won't."
He smiled and I dropped my hand. I kissed his cheek, "Bye baby."
I snuck with clothes, grabbed my phone, changed and walked out the door. I felt the cold wind and snow hit my skin. I sighed. It really was a beautiful day. Boxing Day.... I could buy then late Christmas gifts.
Biff pulled up, "Hi Autumn where are you going?"
I shrugged. I walked down the road. Biff went inside.

Time skip to New Years Eve
Everything was perfect. I had my head on Sketch's shoulder and we sat on a bench overlooking a lake. The fireworks shot up.
I sighed. He looked down at me, "When's your birthday?"
I thought for a moment, "That's right. I never did tell you my birthday. January 14."
He smiled and looked at the ending of the fireworks. Once it ended we slipped to where everyone else was last. Denis smiled, "Pretty fun. So did you hit it off?"
I face palmed myself, "Oh my Lordy Lordy Lordy Lord."
Sketch smiled, "Did you hit it off with Corl?"
Denis blushed and Corl snickered. Alex sighed, "I'm cold. Can we go home?"
Sub put his jacket around Alex's shoulders, "Sure."
I slid on the ice serval times, on purpose.
We got home. I sat on the couch, "Wanna play a few rounds of hockey, Sketch?"
He nodded and put the disk in the console. We played till like 4 AM and everyone watched us.

Sketch POV
It was 4:37 AM and Dorl went to 'sleep.' Ethan kept watching and Alex had fallen asleep in Subs lap so he couldn't move. Autumn won again, I turned and she looked half asleep. I chuckled lightly. I picked her up bridal style and went to bed. She fell asleep in my arms. Just the way it should be.

Ethan POV
I turned off the console and helped Sub carry Alex without waking him. It was difficult trying to keep his body flat but we did it. I went to my room. I could record, I wasn't quite tired yet.