Chapter Five: Nightmares

Denis POV.
Me and Corl were watching 'Wolves Last Kiss.' The kissing scene was soon. The main characters became closer to each other. The guy put his hands on the girl's waste. The girl wrapped her hands around his neck. They closed their eyes and kissed!
I looked from the corner of my eye, Corl was tugging at his shirt. He got up, "I need some air. I'm going outside." He turned on his heel and walked out the door. After the kissing scene Corl walked in. There was a loud bang. Corl jumped and held his chest. "What was that?"
I went into the kitchen. A few pots had slipped. Corl looked relieved. Corl turned to me, "Can I borrow some PJ's? I think I'm going to take a shower."
"Sure!" I said. I climbed the stairs and rummaged my dresser for PJ's. I found a T-shirt and some PJ bottom's.
He took them, "Thanks." I smiled. He turned and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start. I laid on my bed and scrolled threw my contacts. Alex texted me? It was 7:47 PM.

Alex: Corl ok?

Denis: Yeah, he's taking a shower.

Alex: Oooo. 😘

Denis: ALEX!!

Alex: Right sorry. Just tell him. He will understand.

     My cheeks burned.

Denis: Tell him what?

Alex: You make it obvious that you like him.

Denis: Do you think he knows?

Alex: Corl hid the secret of Biff from us for a while, but other times he was clueless. He can be unpredictable when it comes to things like this.

Denis: That's a mouthful, but I guess your right.

Alex: Good luck. 😁😜

Denis: Thanks, bye.

Alex: Toodles.

     The shower stopped running. That quick? Hmm...
     Corl walked in putting his shirt on. I caught a glimpse of his stomach. He ruffled his hair in the towel and threw it in my laundry basket.
     The collar of his shirt fell over his shoulder. A big black bruise. He quickly pulled it back. I ignored it. At least for now I would. He put on his glasses. He looked so gosh darn cute.

Corl POV
      I put on my glasses. That was better. Denis was staring. Did he like me? I smiled at the thought. We started talking till 10. I yawned. "Need to go to bed, Corl?" Denis asked.
     I nodded. I dragged myself downstairs to the couch. Denis had made the 'couch' while we were watching the 'Wolves Last Kiss.' I laid down. Denis hugged me and went to bed.

Corls Nightmare.
I woke in a blood covered room. My arms stung. I looked to see them tied together. And bleeding. I tried to call for Denis. Something was at my throat. Once it started to cut, I woke up.

     I woke up and whipped my head around. I fell on the ground and it made a loud BAAAAAAANNNG! Denis came downstairs, "Corl?"

Denis POV
     I heard a loud bang from downstairs. I got up and went downstairs, "Corl?" I asked.
    He was on the ground, "Yeah Denis?"
    "You ok?" I asked walking over.
    "I will be." I helped him up.
    "What happened?" I was curious.
    He hesitated, "Just a silly dream. But can you stay? Just til I fall asleep."
    "Sure!" I said. I went to walk to the other couch, but a gentle hand grabbed my wrist. Corl was sitting with his legs plastered to his side. He sat me down at his feet. He curled up. 'He was so cute.'  I thought.
     Soon he fell asleep. Little snores came from the little ball of Corl.  I was too tired to go upstairs so I drifted off to sleep sitting at the foot of the couch.

Denis' Nightmare
Corl was tied to a chair. His breath was heavy as his head lifted. The sound of crying and footsteps on the floor filled my ears. Biff came up behind Corl, what was behind his back. A knife. "Braden!!" I yelled. Corl whipped his head towards me, "Denis?!" Biff stabbed in the back, Corl gurgled blood and his head dropped. He was dead! Biff turned toward me and smiled. He pulled the bloody knife out of Corls back and walked toward me. He was two feet away and he pulled his arm up with the knife.

I woke up.

Corl POV
Denis jumped and yelled, "Braden!!"  I sat up. His head was on my knees and he was asleep. He stayed there for a few minutes then his head lifted up in alarm. He sat up and I straightened. He whipped his head around as if scared. Quite a night for nightmares.
"Did I wake you?" I asked, he did yell my name.
"No, well kinda." Denis said looking confused.
I chuckled, he stared and smiled. I knew he was thinking about something. I checked the time, 6 AM. I was gonna wake up soon anyway. I stood up and Denis came back to reality. He stood up with me.
I walked to the kitchen. "Want some eggs?"
"Sure!" Denis said.
"How do you want them cooked, Denis?" I asked taking a carton of eggs out.
He grabbed a frying pan and turned on the oven, "What you having?"
"Scrambled." I replied grabbing a bowl.
"You read my mind." Denis laughed.
I cracked four eggs and whipped them with a fork. I poured the eggs in the pan and cleaned the bowl. After the eggs, we washed up, did our routine and went outside. I found a purple pen in my pocket and drew on my hand. (Look at picture. *start*) I wrote 'Stop bullying' with a circle and a line threw it. I messed up on the 'I' and forgot the 'Y.' Denis grabbed my hand and examined it. He smiled and let go. I saw my stupid apartment up ahead. I didn't want go, so I stopped and turned around. Biff stood inches in front of me. Denis pulled me back and stood between me and Denis.