Chapter 26: Insatiable

Sketch POV
I woke up with Autumn staring at me, "Good morning handsome."
I laughed tiredly as she got off me, "Morning gorgeous."
She kissed my cheek and snuck out with some clothes. She came back dressed and brushing her hair. I smiled tiredly. She suddenly took out a water bottle and poured it on me, "Wake up! It's a good day!"
I felt shocked. My body, hair and bed was soaked. She giggled. She ran out and Alex looked at me confused, "Don't ask." I said.
She came back, "Truth or dare?"
I shrugged, "Sure."
Alex nodded and she walked away. I walked down to see everyone in a circle. Alex said, "Autumn truth or dare?"
She giggled, "Dare."
Alex took out his phone, "One sec." he paused, "I'll deal with this later. Um... sing a song."
She yawned, "Fine, imma get my guitar."

I felt awed. Her voice was good. Angelic even. Autumn put her guitar in the case, "Ok Biff Truth or Dare?"
He smiled, "Truth."
She giggled, "How long have you liked me?"
He blushed, "I... can't say."
She burst out laughing, "Biff! I know you like me."
He sighed, "This is what I get I guess. About three years."
She threw her head back laughing. I felt confused, "Autumn are you ok?"
She nodded calming down, "Biff is funny."
Biff chuckled lightly, "Thanks, Denis Truth or Dare."
Denis smiled, "Dare."
Corl blushed as Biff said, "Kiss Corl."
Autumn sat me down next to her and whispered, "Finally."
I looked at her then Denis kissing Corl. Denis broke off then said, "Well then- Ethan Truth or Dare?"
Ethan smiled, "Dare."
Denis looked at me then Ethan then Autumn, "React the weirdest moment between you three."
Autumn smiled, "Flirt?"
I nodded and my brother agreed, "Autumn truth or dare?"
She smiled, "Truth."
Ethan replied, "How attractive do you find Sketch."
She hesitated but said licking her lips, "Insatiably."
Everyone was laughing when I snuck Autumn away. Autumn smiled, "Miss me to yourself already?"
I shook my head running my hand through my hair and leaning against the wall with the other. She smiled, "Sketch."
I replied, "Yeah?"
She looked very serious, "Why did you call me gorgeous?"
I stopped, "Cause you are!"
She looked down and the floor and shook her head, "I'm not."
I lifting her head with two fingers,"Who told you that?"
She paused, "That would never be one person."
I sighed, "Isn't it those who are closest to you matter. I think your exquisite."
She started to tear, "But what if he's right."
I drew back a little, "Who?"
She rubbed her eyes, "Kaeden when we were little he... he called me fat and ugly."
I mentally growled, "He's also the one who cut you. You don't need that guy. It's so black and white he's stealing your thunder."
She smiled, "I guess. Sketch?"
I replied, "Yeah?"
She took my shirt collar and kissed me. I kissed back and she broke off. She smiled, "I'm better now. Thank you, now what do you need?"
I shrugged, "Don't remember."
She giggled, "Well, maybe next time."
She slipped her hand in mine and we walked back. Alex stared, "Sketch, truth or dare."
I nodded, "Dare."
He laughed, "I dare you to tickle Autumn."
We sat down, she giggled, "Don't you dare try Princey."
I scooted closer, "I will."
She put her finger on my lip, "Don't do it."
I pinned her to the couch, "I'll do it."
She shook her head, "Nope, nope, nopity, nope. No, no, no, no, no."
I started tickling her and she laughed wildly.
I got off her and we sat up. I gave a thumbs up to Alex, "Ok Corl, truth or dare."
He looked at Autumn, "Truth."
I smiled, "I'll go easy, um how many times a day do you look in the mirror."
He shook his head, "Say once or twice."
Biff sighed, "About that, I'm sorry."
Autumn tighten and Corl got up and sat beside me. Denis followed. Autumn scooted closer. Biff looked at Corl and Corl alone.
Autumn slipped herself under my arm. Biff swallowed hard and Autumn pulled herself closer. Biff sighed, "I'm sorry Corl, Braden, it was wrong of me to hit you and treat you like a garbage can."
Biff's gaze settled on Denis, "Im sorry for making crack impossible to mend."
Denis and Corl nodded. Biff turned to me, "I'm sorry. I really do hope you mend her. Your lucky don't break her."
I smiled, "Thanks."
She cuddled closer as Biff turned to her, "There's nothing I can say to heal the cracks made. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am so proud of him."
She nodded a little. Biff turned to me again, "You treat her right. She is a gem to be had."
Biff sighed and checked his phone, "Also Corl Denis and Alex thanks for cleaning the apartment. I got to go."
He walked away and Autumn loosened but didn't leave my side. I felt myself urge to kiss her but I ignored it.
She started to giggle, "Gosh boys are so careful." Corl and Denis walked to the kitchen.
She looked up at me, "You gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what?"
I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I kissed her and she kissed back, my craving fade. I broke off and Autumn smiled, "There you go Handsome."
Ethan laughed, "Oh God, we were all right here."