Chapter 11: Sting

Corl POV
Me and Denis reached our house, I pulled him inside and closed the door.  He looked at me a little nervous. I bit my lip. He groaned, "C-Corl please no."
I smiled. I went on my tippy toes and wrapped my hands around his neck. He laced his hands around my waist and we closed our eyes and kissed.
The door swung open and I turned around. Denis let go of my waist and blushed. Biff's image came to my mind.

~Flashback~
I was talking on the phone with Sketch when the door swung open. Biff was drunk. I hung up and he beat me.
~End of Flashback~

I was on the break of tears. I whimpered, "Biff..." I got on the ground and crawled away. I locked my self in my bedroom. Images flooded in. Biff. Drunken. Abuse. Unconsciousness. Pain. Bruises. Scars. Blood. I looked up. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I took my razor blade and locked the door.
I put the razor to my forearm skin, pushed and swiped, leaving a stinging cut. I repeated this three more times, leaving four cuts on my forearm. There was a knock at my bedroom door. I quickly cleaned up the blood and covered my arm. Blood sank through. Great. I thought.
I opened it. It was Denis, "Are you ok Corl?" he asked.

Denis POV
I knocked on the door of his bedroom. I heard a bang and clicks, then the door opened. "Are you ok Corl?" I asked. He nodded and tried pushing me out of the doorway, was there blood on his sleeve? I grabbed his forearm. He groaned loudly. I pulled back his sleeve and stared.
"Corl- what did you do?" I asked tearing.
He whimpered, "Biff, he's back." he shoved his head in my chest and started to cry.
I ran my hand through his hair and calmed him, "Shh Shh it's ok. Please don't cry."
Suddenly, I felt his hands quench on my body. I whipped my head around. Alex. I signaled for silence. Alex nodded and came in, rubbing Corl's back.
Alex looked at his arm and went wide eyed. Corl turned to Alex, "Sorry."
Alex shrugged, "Come on, lets go clean you up."
I help Corl to the washroom. He sat on the counter and held out his arm, looking away. Alex snapped, Corl looked at him. Alex pointed to his shirt. Corl looked nervously, he hesitated, but then took his shirt off. He was skinnier than usual.
He looked away again, holding his arm out. I handed Alex a wet cloth. Alex rubbed the blood off his arm, "You got pretty deep in your skin, Corl. What did you even use?"
Corl's eyes trailed to his razor blaze, it had a mark of blood. Alex sighed. He finished cleaning it up. Corl grabbed some cotton and picked up the extra blood.
Corl limped out and laid on his bed. Alex walked out of the room and winked, making the lights go dim. I had all of Corl's emotions and feelings in my hands. This. Is. Bad.

Corl POV
I laid on my bed and Alex walked out, dimming the lights. I could hear Denis sigh. I rolled over and he was staring at his hands, "Corl?"
"Yeah Dingo?" I asked.
"What if I mess up? What if I hurt you like Biff did?" Denis said. He face palmed himself. I got up and sat down on his lap. He looked at me nervously. He looked down, but I took my fingers and turned his chin toward me. I didn't care that I was shirtless. He stared into my eyes. I leaned in and closed my eyes.

Alex POV
I put my ear to the door. I heard mumbling and talking between Denis and Braden. Then kissing noises. I knew this was weird, but I couldn't help it.

Denis POV
Corl kissed me, I stood up and so did he, not breaking the kiss. I pinned Corl against the wall and I could feel his heartbeat against my chest. Corl pulled me closer, I slowly leaned closer and closer. Corl giggled, which made me melt. I pulled away and Corl smiled playfully. He pulled me down and whispered in my ear, "Let's go see Alex. We can finish this later." My heart fluttered.
He put on his shirt and swung open the door. Alex fell onto the floor. Corl exclaimed, "I knew it!" He started laughing helping Alex up. Alex was red.
I just stared. I went down to grab a glass of water.  Corl walked down. I went to hug him but I knocked the water glasses on the floor. It shattered. Corl stopped and space out and kept mumbling. I waved my hand in front of his face. Alex walked down and gave a confused glance.

Corl POV
I walked down and Denis swung around knocking his glass on the floor. That triggered it.

~Flashback~
I walked in the door, Biff stared drunken, "Your late." I could feel my want for protection. He had something in his pocket but he took me by the neck and pinned me against the wall. I was a foot off the ground. Biff grabbed the thing from his pocket, a pocket knife. He lifted his hand a little making it harder for me to breath. He inched it towards my throat and sliced slowly. He dropped me and kicked me as I wheezed and gasped for air. He kicked me in the gut. He picked me up and everything was blurry, spinning, and aching. He punched me in the eye and slammed me on the ground, stomping hard on my back. I got up and bolted uneasily to the washroom. Biff grabbed my hand and pulled me out before I could go in. He slammed a glass over my head. I went unconscious. I woke up with glass in my back, hands and knees.
~End of Flashback~

Denis and Alex looked unsettled. What would I tell them?