Chapter 28: Cause and Effect

Third Person
Corl was upstairs with Denis and Alex with Sub. Ethan with Biff and Sketch with Autumn. Austin had just gotten out of prison and headed for Autumn. Not to apologize like Biff, but to take a few of her friends and her.

Autumn POV
I walked down hearing a knock. Everyone stood still and I opened the door. Austin spun me around, took a step in and put a knife to my neck. He growled, "Alex, Ethan, and Corl come here."
I struggled to get loose but he pulled me closer with the knife. Corl and Ethan hesitated but Alex came forward easily. "Don't do it." I said pulling my arm away from his filthy hand.
I dropped my head, "I will come willingly, if you leave Corl, Ethan, Alex and everyone else alone and if you let me say good bye."
He laughed, "How am I in the good in that scenario?"
I looked up, "You can do whatever the hell you want to me."
He growled, "I'll take Ethan and Autumn and that's your last offer."
I swiped my shoulder trying to get him to leg go, "I won't come willingly until I have said a goodbye. Like me or not I won't love you."
He pushed me, "Be quick."
I ran and hugged Sketch, "You can't go. I'll miss you too much."
I whispered in his ear, "I have my phone. Text me tonight. Around 4 AM."
I kissed his cheek and turned to Austin, "What do you plan to do with Ethan?"
He smiled unsettlingly, "You'll see, dearest."
I walked to him and Ethan followed.

Ethan POV
Autumn and I were in the backseat of Austins car. She was calm but I felt like bursting out crying. Autumn broke the silence, "You know Austin, I have asthma." Wait she didn't have asthma that was Alex!
Alex had asthma not her. Austin sighed, "Well that sucks for you." She giggled.
He handed her two blankets, "Put these over your heads, if you peak I swear to Gods."
She put it over her head. I put the dark blanket over my head. He drove for about thirty minutes when we stopped. He pulled me and Autumn out and shoved us somewhere in a house. He stole the blankets and went to a different room. Autumn started pacing back and fourth.
I felt confused, "What are you doing?"
She continued, "Trying to figure out a way to get out."
She twisted her back and it cracked, she continued to pace. She turned when the door swung open, Austin was shirtless, "Come on baby."
She sighed and walked to him. He grabbed her by the waist and closed the door. I heard footsteps walking away. I sat on the bed and sighed. What could I do?

Autumn POV
I walked down a hall with Austin pulling me by the waist. Every once and a while he would put his hand on my butt. I kept the tears in. He opened a door and I walked in. He closed it behind him and stared at me. He pulled me close and kissed me. I hated to kiss back but I had no choice. I hated the smell of cigarettes and alcohol on him. And the feel of his skin rubbing against mine made me want to strangle him.
He pinned me on the wall and kissed down my neck. The taste of his lips disgusted me. His shirtless body made my eyes close. The sound of him kissing me made me feel sick. I force a smile trying to get him to stop. He pushed me harder in the wall. I was silent.
I hated him so much. He stood straight and slammed my head on the wall. He whispered, love sick, "Why do you resist me?"
I sighed, "The day I love you is the day I am desperate. You can't expect me to love you when you keep me prisoner to your horrible affection. Biff had more manners then you do. And at least he tried to please me."
He growled, "Go."
I obediently walked down the hall and to the door. I force a smile and walked in. Ethan looked up from his phone. He stood, "You ok?"
I shrugged and cleared my throat, "I will be."
He pulled me in a hug. He pulled away, "Uh... sorry."
I shrugged. He hesitated, "If I may ask what did he do?"
I sat down, "You promise not to freak out or go twin crazy on me?"
He put his hand on his heart, "I give you my word."
I blushed. I looked away, "He..."

Sketch POV
I paced and repeated, "I will find a way. I will find a way. I will find a way." Denis, Corl, Alex, Sub, and Biff watched.
I couldn't believe her sacrifice. I couldn't believe her pain. I got a text.

Ethan: Um.. Bro.

Sketch: Bro what happened?!

Ethan: I have bad and good news. The good news is, me and Autumn are ok. The bad news is... Austins had gotten his hands all over Autumn already.

Sketch: What did he do? Where are you? Is she there?

Ethan: Autumn is with Austin again. She said she knew before he took her. I'll ask her after but...

Sketch: HURRY UP!!!

Ethan: Autumn said that Austin took her to a separate room. He.... ok promise not to get too mad?

Sketch: I give you my word.

Ethan: Ok... she said he kissed her, he forced her to kiss him back. He pinned her against a wall and kissed down her neck. She didn't cooperate so he smashed her head off the wall. But I have a question.

Sketch: Go ahead.

Ethan: She said you had never done anything close to that when I asked. Is she telling the truth?

Sketch: I have never done anything like that. Why?

Ethan: Cause when I asked her she blushed. What did happen after the pantry incident?

Sketch: I kiss her?

Ethan: Dude seriously. One sec Someone's coming.

Sketch: k

I waited a moment. He texted.

Ethan: In putting Autumn to text. But first, what did you do?

Sketch: I pinned her and kissed her. But not the neck.

Ethan: Hi Sketch.

Sketch: Hey Autumn.