I go in my glove department and grab my gun. I close and lock my car doors, and go into the house. I go upstairs and see Kayla's bedroom door gapped open also, which is weird cause she keeps it closed at all times.

I see her phone laying on the ground with half of the screen hanging off of it. "Kayla!" I yell. I walk over to the side of her bed and see her in nothing but her shirts, and her shirts on her ankles. "Omg Kayla!" I yell. I check her pulse. I slide her shorts up on her. And rush her out the house. I open my car doors. "Kaylee get in the back!" I tell her. "What's wrong with Kayla?" She screams.

"Get in the back!" I repeat to her making her climb in the back. I sit Kayla up in the front and close our house door and lock it. I drove her to the hospital. I get her out and rush in there with her in my arms. "My Sister is unconscious!" I scream. The people rush over to her taking her out my arms.

...

KAYLA

I woke up to a bright light in my face. "Grace." I mumble closing my eyes. I look around the room and see nobody there. The door slowly opens revealing Grace and Kyree. "Grace!" I snap. "I'm sorry, but I had too." She says steeping to the side. "Kayla, fuck all that. Who did this to you?" Kyree asks.

"Nobody. Don't worry about it." I groan. "Kayla I'm not even playing son! Who did this to you?" He asks me again. "I can't tell you." I say. "Kayla somebody broke into the house, raped you, and then suffocated your ass, and left you there to die. Do you understand that somebody is trying to kill you? And maybe the next they might successfully kill you! Kayla you need to tell Kyree who did it." Grace goes off on me.

"I'm not telling you." I mumble. He looks at me as his eyes darkens. "You coming back home with me." He tells me. "No, no I'm not!" I say. "Kayla tell me why you left me and Kyro, while we were in a coma." He demands me. I wipe my tears. "I felt like it was my fault that y'all were mad at each other, so I thought that if I left, y'all wouldn't have no problems." I say wiping my tears again.

"Did you feel that way for real or did somebody force you too leave?" He asks me. "Hm..tell me." He demands. "You heard?" I ask remembering that Kato told me while Kyree was in his hospital bed. "Yeah, So I need you to tell me who did this shit to you." He tells me. I shake my head. "I can't." I say.

...

1 day later...

I wake to the smell of bacon. I get up and see I'm in a California King sized bed. "The hell." I mumble stretching my arms out. I get up and see myself in nothing but a oversized gray thrasher t-shirt. I get up out the bed and walk out the room.

I look around still not knowing where the fuck I am. I go downstairs and see Kyro shirtless in the kitchen slaving over the stove. I come up from behind him and hug him, while laying my head on his back. "Morning." He says to me. "Morning." I mumble. "Where's Grace and them?" I ask him. "At the new house." He tells me. I raise my head up.

"New house?" I ask. "Yeah, I told you, you coming home with me." He says turning the stove off. "I meant it." He says picking me up and putting me on the counter. "You don't understand-." I began to say. "Tell me who, and I won't have too." He says getting between my legs. "Where's Kyro?" I ask changing the subject.

"His house." Kyree says. "Have y'all made up yet?" I ask. "Yea we coo Kayla." He says with a chuckle. "Awe." I say hugging him. He wraps his arms around my waist, while laying his head on my chest. I feel safe. I like this feeling—no I love this feeling. I wanna stay like this forever. "I gotta get dressed though so get up." I demand tapping him. "No." He mumbles stuffing his head in my shirt.