Episode 82: Feelings Encased in Ice

"Setty!" I called out as her body became as limp as a rag doll

"Setty!" I called out as her body became as limp as a rag doll. "Setty!" I ran over to Nori and Ximena. "Help Setty!"

Ximena came closer and covered Setsuko in a green glow.

"Hyo," Lady Miyuki cried out as she picked up her son. "Hyo!"

"Big brother," Kohri said, eyes wide. He turned to look at the princess in my arms. "Setty..."

"No," Rosa said, shaking her head as she staggered forward. "Their life force is small. Normal healing won't work." She moved her seven drones. Three of them went over to Setty and four to Hyosetsu.

"She's right," Ximena said as she backed away from the crown princess. "My healing, it's not working."

Nori closed his teary eyes. "No!" he cried out.

Rosa took another step forward. She still seemed drained from her battle with Maki.

"Wait," Tetsuya yelled.

"I know what you're going to say, but what else can I do?" Rosa snapped, glaring at him. "I have to save Setty and Hyo! This is the only way I can do so!"

"She's right," I said, grimacing. "Though let us help you, Rosa!"

"I wasn't going to stop you this time. I've learned that it's useless," Tetsu said, sighing. He stretched his hand out to her. "Here, use my life force."

I did the same.

Rosa smiled. "Thanks, you two."

"Nori too!" Nori said, stretching his hand out.

"Make it fast, Rosa," King Osamu said as he stared at his unconscious daughter. "Your sister doesn't have much time. A few minutes at most. Likewise, for Hyosetsu."

Lady Saya flew over to us from the opposite side of the broken rings. "Allow me, everyone." She pointing her hands which were glowing with a mix of prana and mana toward the two. Golden spheres of energy formed around Setty and Hyosetsu, healing their wounds.

"Their life energy, it's not replenishing fast enough," Rosa said, gasping for air.

Tetsu placed his hands over her shoulders. "Calm down, panicking won't help during times like these. We'll just have to go along with our original plan if it doesn't go up soon."

She nodded. "Y-yeah."

"Use my life force too if you must!" Lady Miyuki said, rushing over to us with Hyosetsu in her arms. "You have to save my son, Rosa." Her face was streaked with tears.

"I will," Rosa said, nodding her head. She lowered her gaze to Hyosetsu once more. She smiled. "Though perhaps, I won't need to. His life force and that of my sister's are starting to return to normal."

Saya sighed as energy continued to flow out of her hands and into the golden spheres. She looked over her shoulder. "Those two really went all out."