Surprise Snuggles (the Pack)

Start from the beginning

"How long until Lachlan arrives?" JJ asked impatiently, tired of staring at the unmoving door.

"Technically? Twenty-two more minutes. But his plane landed early and apparently his Uber driver is speeding down the street so hopefully he'll be here soon," Simon replied back to his long-time best friend. JJ groaned, not looking forward to any more waiting.

"Can his Uber speed a bit more? I want him to get here soon." JJ's statement earned him a few glares, the others confusing it for impatience and annoyance. "Look, I just want Vik to be happy. And unfortunately, his potential happiness is taking a very long time to get here." Simon smiled at his long-time best friend, recognizing now exactly how much JJ cared about Vik too. The three boys desperately tried to keep themselves entertained while they waited, unable to pry themselves away from the front door of their house. Frequent glances met the still closed door, and occasionally someone would peek outside at the driveway. Their impatience took a while to pay off, but it all became worth it as they heard the sounds of a car parking in their driveway. JJ could no longer contain himself, walking outside into the chilly air with no shoes on to greet their guest. Lachlan smiled as he saw the familiar face, sending one more thanks to the driver before stepping away with his bags in hand. JJ took a bag, nearly dragging Lachlan in with his empty hand. The Australian chuckled lightly, smiling as he crossed into the Sidemen house. He was met with warm hugs and greetings, the four too busy talking to notice a fifth visitor enter the main room.

"Lachy?" The quiet question hushed their chatter, Josh immediately moving so that the two could see each other. Lachlan's smile was brilliant, while Vik's expression fell blank.

"Vikky? What's wrong?"

"This can't be real. Are you real? Like, really real?"

"Yes, Vikky, I'm real." Following Lachlan's affirmation of his existence, Vik charged forward and jumped into his arms.

"Lachy! Lachy, you're here! Oh fuck, you're real. I've missed you so much. I've missed all you boys so much." The hug was tight, JJ trying his best to not coo at the sight. He loved how happy Vik was. When the two separated from their hug to share a kiss, JJ made sure he included a childish gagging noise as he turned away. The duo paid him no mind, continuing their kiss as they pleased.

"Come on Jide, we've got some work to do. That way they can have their space and you don't need to worry about catching their gayness," Simon mentioned as he directed the younger man up the steps, earning laughter from JJ and a middle finger from Vik. The three eldest Sidemen set off to collecting the bags they had packed Vik, Josh going as far as to pack up his electronics as well. When the two young lovers were finally broken away from their own little world, all of Vik's bags were down by the door.

"Why are you here, anyway? Like, how'd you do it and-"

"Well Vikky, that's a question for your housemates, not me. But you can ask them that later. For now, we have somewhere very important to be. Grab your bags and let's go," Lachlan interjected as he scooped up his own two suitcases.

"My bags? Lachy, I didn't pack any..." Vik trailed off as Simon handed over the first suitcase. "Bags? You packed my bags?"

"Yep. Enjoy yourself Vikky," Josh explained as he handed over the bags he held. Vik looked at them curiously, before shrugging and following Lachlan out.

"Get laid Vik!" JJ called after the shortest boy before closing the front door and locking it up.

The car ride took about an hour, Lachlan trying his best to keep Vik entertained all the while. The slightly older boy ended up falling asleep, leaving the Austrailian to his own thoughts as he drove to their destination. He was quick to pull in and park when he arrived, smiling wide as someone came running out of the house to see him. He put his pointer finger up to his lips, slowing the approaching figure just enough so they would notice Vik's sleeping form. The guest ran back inside, dragging behind them someone strong enough to lift the sleeping boy. The Australian's door swung open as the car was unlocked, a bright and bubbly brunet yanking him out of the car. Once he was completely standing, said brunet pounced on the taller boy, wrapping his legs around his waist and their lips were mashed together. The blond grasped the thighs of the other to hold him up, gladly returning the desperate kiss. He cut the kiss shorter than the brunet would have liked it to be by pulling back and slowly lowering down his legs. The brunet pouted as he was once again on his feet, going to talk to the much taller blond before noticing he was distracted now.

"Hey Mitch, thanks for carrying him in. I could have tried but, ya know, noodle arms and all that," Lachlan explained to the other individual that had come outside to greet them.

"Don't thank me yet, Lachy Dachy. I still have to get him inside the house. Grab your bags out of the boot, and give Preston another kiss so he'll stop pouting!" Mitch called behind him as he began the walk up the house steps. Lachlan chuckled, turning around to see exactly the sight he was expecting.

"If I kiss you again, will you help me with our bags?" The brunet nodded happily in response, causing the blond to quickly lean down and catch him in a kiss. It got slightly heated before either could stop it, soon becoming wrapped up in their own little world and forgetting about the real one. The two remained completely submerged in eachother- with only short breaks to breathe- until a familiar pair of arms wrapped around them both from the side. Lachlan broke the kiss once more, Preston whining as he lost the beautiful contact with the blond. Lachlan turned to the side slightly, still panting from his experience with Preston, to be met by a soft kiss from Rob. The Australian smiled, humming contently after Rob pulled back.

"Now, as cute as it is that you guys are getting reacquainted," Rob putting emphasis on reacquainted with air quotes, "I do believe you're meant to be bringing in Vikklan's bags so that way we can all cuddle. And only cuddle," Rob added on the last part as he saw a smirk etching it's way onto Preston's face. Preston gasped at Rob's words, taking it upon himself to change his mind.

"But Robbie, come on. You know you want to, and so does everyone else. Please Robbie?" Preston dragged on every word he spoke, pleading with the oldest member of the group. The man shook his head, and began scolding the boy.

"Preston, baby, I know you're insatiably horny when you are around us, but Vik is sleeping right now. We all know how cranky Vik can get if he's awoken from a nap. Not to mention, Jerome said he felt really light and that he was sleeping quite heavily. He probably hasn't been keeping himself healthy while he's been missing us."

"But Robbie, you and I both know just as well that he sleeps better after sex. It's relaxing to him," Preston counterargued. Lachlan chose to speak up now, knowing that no good would come out of letting the two argue.

"Preston, as much as I would love to do what you're asking about, I think it's important that he gets some sleep. The Sidemen boys said that he has been getting only two hours of sleep since he hasn't seen us. And I'm not talking about per nap, I'm talking about throughout the whole day two hours at most. So why don't we encourage sleep first, alright?" Lachlan explained to the shorter brunet as he wrapped the boy back up into his arms. He held him close to his body, running a hand up and down his back. Preston sighed, a sound of defeat from the other boy.

"Has he really been that bad off?" Preston cautioned out a question as he let his body relax into Lachlan's warmth.

"Yeah, baby, he has. So why don't we head on inside and cuddle up with Vikky, alright? And, after we're sure he's napped enough, then we can consider having fun. Okay?" Preston nodded gently into Lachlan's chest, wrapping his arms around the taller blond's neck. Lachlan patted his thighs, signalling for the shorter boy to hop up to be carried inside. The brunet did as he was told, tightening his hold on Lachlan's neck as he wrapped his legs around his waist. Lachlan grabbed two backs from the trunk of the car, carefully balancing one on his shoulder and grabbing a rolling back with his free hand. The other hand found a safe place to hold Preston up against his body. Rob grabbed the remaining two bags, closing the trunk before leading the other two inside.

Once inside, all six carefully made their way to the double-King bed in the main bedroom. It was simply two king mattresses held together by customized bedding. The boys all curled up close to each other, ensuring that Vik would feel safe wrapped within the middle of their group cuddle. It wouldn't be until almost five hours later when the first boy would begin to stir. Vik would slowly open his eyes, the first sight he would be greeted by would be the calm and blissful face of Mitch. He'd take a double take, before realizing that Mitch was in fact real and excitedly shaking him awake and drowning him in quick little kisses. In his chaos, he would notice that he awoke Jerome as well, who slept behind Mitch. He'd carefully move himself so that he could kiss Jerome as well, before turning around and noticing his three other lovers sleeping behind him. He would nearly start crying from his happiness, giving them all kisses and slowly awakening them from their slumbers. Vik was in for the greatest surprise of his life. But, for now, he remained asleep in the warm grasps of his lovers.