[3]Distance Does Bad Things (NoochZahHutt)

So wattpad's broken af and I just typed out a message to followers and it deleted it. Here's what it said "That moment when you have to re-read one of your one shots -because it's been so long and the people want a sequel- and you realize how evil you are. I JUST BROKE MY FEELS! AND I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! IM SO SORRY FOR ANY CRUSHED FEELS MY CHEESES!!! *quickly starts writing sequel for My Late Catch*". And here it is! The long-waited sequel to My Late Catch! Love meeee!!!

Mat spent the night at Pete's with his mother's permission an left early the next morning. By noon, they had everything all packed up. Rob was not letting go so easy though.
"Why do we have to move again?! I'm happy here, I've found the boy of my dreams here! And now you're just gonna rip me away from him?! How is that fair?!" Rob yelled at his mother. Mat sat back, watching it all unroll.
"I don't have a choice Robert. You know that!" His mother said back.
"The h*ll you didn't have a choice." Rob growled.
"You're not the only one leaving people behind Rob." Mat said as the boy stomped off.
"He's your best friend. This is my boyfriend." Rob growled. Mat went to snap back but then realized otherwise. His Pete might not want people to know yet. Rob was long gone anyway, but Mitch had just strolled over.
"How long?" Mitch asked. Mat looked at him confused. "Don't try to pull that. How long have you been waiting to get with Brandon, and how long have you been together?" Mitch said. Mat bit his lip.
"I've been waiting since the day I met him, and we got together right before I got the call." Mat said quietly. Mitch's eyes softened.
"Mat, I'm sorry dude." Mitch said. Mat just waved it off but Mitch put his hand on his shoulder. "Go get your man. I'll tell the parents you're going to talk to Brandon. Make sure he knows that you love him." Mat thought it over before nodding and hugging Mitch.
"Thank you thank you thank you." Mat said as he stepped backwards before running over to his car and taking off. Mitch smiled at his excitement and sighed.
"Good luck Matthew." Mitch whispered before walking over to the parents.
At Pete's house, Mat knocked on the door carefully.
"Hello Mat. Nice to see you again. Brandon's up in his room again and won't let anyone in. What's wrong this time?" Pete's mother asked. Mat sighed and felt his eyes begin to gloss over.
"I'm leaving for Jersey this afternoon." Mat whispered as he leaned against the door frame.
"Oh my. I'm sorry Mat, why don't you head up? He won't want to talk until he realizes who you are. Just a fair warning." Brandon's mother said as she sent Mat off. He thanked her and rushed up the stairs. He knocked on the door.
"Go away!" Pete said, voice muffled by a pillow. So Mat knocked again. "Go the f- just go away!" Pete yelled, lifting his face out of his pillows.
"Brandon."
"Leave."
"Petey."
"No."
"Peter."
"Go. Away."
"Babe, come on now. I'm have to leave for the airport at 6. And right now it's 12:30 and I haven't spent any time with you yet." He heard a head looking around confused before the bed groaned and the door swung open. Mat was tackled into a hug and hit the opposite wall to keep himself balanced.
"Noochm! You're still here, you haven't left me yet." Pete yelled into Mat's neck, peppering kisses along the skin. "Please don't leave me. I love you too much to lose you. I finally got you and now you've gotta leave." Pete murmured as tears began to moisten Mat's neck.
"Sh. I've got you babe. I'm not leaving yet. Sh." Mat cooed as he carried Pete into his bedroom. He pushed the door shut and Pete locked it. "Now, love, I don't have a say in my leaving." Mat addressed.
"Noochm. I love you though. You- you can't leave me." Pete whimpered as Mat set them both on the bed.
"I'd love to stay Petey, but I can't. I just can't. I'm not eighteen yet, you know this just as well as I do." Mat cooed as he laid down with Pete in his arms. He wiped the tears off his face but more followed. "Pete. Babe. No more tears. You've still got me, let's enjoy what we still have. And we can do long distance, can't we?" Mat cooed. Pete shook his head no. "And why is that?"
"Look at how me and Kara turned out. I don't want that to happen to us." Pete said, shaking slightly at the mention of the girl. Pete also sat up, looking away from Mat at the thought of him doing that.
"Yes, but there's one difference. I would go to the end of the Earth for you. I'd take a bullet for you. I'd die for you. And Kara wouldn't have done any of that. I love you Brandon. I truly, indefinitely, love you. And I will not let some land get between me and my love for you." Mat said, caressing Pete's face all the while. Pete wrapped his arms around Mat's neck and kissed his lips. Mat kissed back and pulled Pete onto his lap. Pete pushed him backwards into the bed and straddled his hips. They broke apart for air and Mat chuckled. "My god are you gorgeous. No one could ever reach your beauty, let alone surpass it. I will never find anyone more prefect than you. You are adorable, and childish, and beautiful, and special, and perfect, and mine." Mat cooed. Pete giggled and squeaked as Mat flipped the two. Pete left his legs wrapped around Mat's waist and arms loosely around his neck. "You are my little slime. My little Petey. Okay?" Mat asked as he peppered kisses along Pete's jaw. He giggled again and nodded. "What was that? You wanted to be, tickled?" Mat said, waving his fingers above his stomach. Pete unwrapped himself and squealed.
"No! I said I was all your's!" Pete squeaked as Mat began to tickle him. "No no no!" Pete giggled. Mat kept tickling him. "Noo- Noochm!"
"Yes Petey?" Mat asked, stopping tickling him.
"I love you, but I-" Pete was cut off by his own laughter as Mat began to tickle him again. "I- I just- wanted- cuddles!" Mat stopped for a moment.
"Why would I want to cuddle with you?" Mat asked, looking at the younger.
"Because I'm your adorable little slime boyfriend?" Pete asked and made grabby hands at the other. Mat smiled.
"Would you like to be my adorable little slime boyfriend?" Mat asked as he kissed his grabby hands.
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend as well." Pete replied, giving Mat a cute pouty face.
"Who could say no to you and that face?" Mat cooed as he kissed Pete's nose. Pete pouted again.
"Kisses?" Pete whimpered as he reached around Mat's neck. Mat chuckled before kissing along Pete's neck. He shivered at the feeling of lips on the sensitive skin. Mat chuckled against his neck, causing Pete to shiver again. Mat blew lightly on the skin, causing Pete to mewl lightly. Mat kissed farther along his neck until he found one spot that made Pete moan lightly. Mat nipped at the spot, causing Pete to bite his lip to keep quiet.
"Mhm. Who's are you again Petey?" Mat asked as he nipped the skin lightly.
"Y-your's Noochm." Pete whimpered out. Mat chuckled and that made Pete melt more.
"And how will people know that Petey?" Mat asked against the sensitive skin.
"I don't know." Pete spoke shakily. "I'd tell them?" Pete guessed as Mat licked the sore spot that hurt slightly but Mat's mouth made it feel so good (idefk. I've never held hands with another person romantically, okay? I don't know what it feels like to have someone attacking your neck. I'm just guessing here). Mat removed his mouth with a large smirk.
"No need, that hickey will do it for you." Mat chuckled as Pete groaned.
"Noochm! How am I going to explain that to my father?" Pete asked as he felt his neck and flinched as he stabbed the hickey.
"Simple, you tell him not to worry because your boyfriend just moved to New Jersey. It'll be fine." Mat said as he began to get up.
"No!" Pete whined. "I want cuddles, and kisses, and you to not leave me."
"We've got two hours until I'm heading home. So whatever you want my Petey."
Later that evening, Brandon had already said goodbye and had been texting Mat the whole time since he left the house. Mat had told him about Rob's meltdown and Brandon couldn't help but feel bad for Preston as well. He was in the same spot as him.
"Brandon! Dinner!" His father yelled throughout the house. He looked at the hickey nervously before walking downstairs. It took his father a few minutes to notice the hickey. "Son, is that a-"
"Yes. But don't worry, he just moved to New Jersey." Brandon interrupted his father so he didn't have to say it.
"Wait, what? You and- but I thought-" His mother looked at him confused but excited. "How come I was not informed?!" His mother asked excitedly.
"Well, I had been kind of wrapped up in the fact that he was moving. It's only been since last night before you ask." Brandon said, a slight shade of pink tinting his cheeks.
"Aw. You two are absolutely adorable together Brandon." His mother cooed before beginning to eat. His father chuckled.
"She'll never grow up." He grumbled before continuing eating.

OKAY! SO I NEED YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT MadiRosieFF 's "THE RIGHT MINDSET" AND VOTE FOR CHAPTER 12 WE'RE HAVING A CONTEST TO SEE WHO COULD GET MORE LIKES AND SHE DESERVES IT MORE FOR POOFLESS FLOWER CROWNS AND LOGDOTUNIVERSE!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING TO THAT. Hope you enjoyed this sequel to Teardrops on my Guitar/My Late Catch. I think I'm done with this now. Anyone who can guess why they're moving to New Jersey (in my head) gets love. Until next time, Peace my cheeses!