[4]Our Relationship (NoochZahHutt)

So, here's part 4 of the Teardrops on my Guitar-NoochZahHutt series. Like my gosh, getting near book status here. This was requested by TurqDownForHutt , so here ya go gurl.

Mat sat on his bed, waiting for the call from his Petey. Him and Pete talked everyday after school, Pete's time of course. He may be on the other side of the country, but they still loved each other so much. His phone rang the familiar song and he answered quickly.
"Hey Noochm." Pete whispered into the phone.
"Hey Petey." Mat replied, giggling after.
"My god, you sound more like a teenage girl each day." Pete groaned as Mat heard a door slam shut. He checked the clock and saw that Pete would have just got home from school.
"Well, I'm sorry I missed my boyfriend dearly." Mat replied as he flipped onto his stomach.
"Who is this man? Because you must have the wrong number, I'm taken." Pete said as he took off his shoes and backpack.
"Mhm. I'm pretty sure I called the right number. You sound like him." Mat said as he heard the door open.
"Hey Mat. Who you talking to? Your boyfriend?" Mitch teased as he walked in.
"I think it's my boyfriend. He says he's not however." Mat replied. Mitch rolled his eyes at the couple.
"I'm heading over to Jerome's. Don't do anything stupid."
"Have fun, use protection!" Mat yelled after Mitch as he walked back out with his jacket.
"Will do!" Mitch yelled back. Mat chuckled and focused on Pete again.
"Sorry babe. Mitch is heading to his lover's house." Pete chuckled as Mat heard his bed shift in the background.
"I'm glad he found someone." Pete said as he sighed. "Oh I love this bed."
"Do you love it more than me?" Mat asked "innocently".
"I don't know. I mean, it's here with me." Mat gasped as if he was hurt. "That and it smells like you still."
"Oh does it really?" Mat asked as he switched sides for the phone.
"Mhm. My pillow still smells like you and it's great. I miss you." Pete sighed as he felt tears begin to form.
"Sh babe. No crying. I miss you too, but you've gotta stay strong." Mat cooed over the phone to his boyfriend. "You never did tell me your mom's reaction when she found out." Mat said, trying to change the subject.
"Ha. She flipped out and asked for how long and why wasn't she told." Mat laughed which made Pete chuckle. You could still hear the tears in his voice.
"You still sound like you're going to cry. And I don't want any tears. It hurts me to hear you cry." Mat said as he heard voices walk down the hallway. He watched as his mother popped her head in and smiled.
"The three of us are going out to dinner. Rob's at work and Mitch is at Jerome's house. Are you good here alone?" His mother asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine mom. Love you." She smiled and blew him a kiss before closing the door. "Hold on, you're going on speaker." Mat said as he pressed the button.
"I was holding on to the phone anyway." Pete replied. Mat rolled his eyes. "What are you doing Noochm?"
"I'm going to play for you. Duh." Mat replied as he sat cross-legged with his guitar on his lap. He sighed as he positioned his fingers on the strings. He began to play the song he had written for Pete before they'd gotten together, and by the end he was nearly in tears (don't actually have a song for this so just imagine a really sappy love song). When he heard silence over the phone he got nervous. "Petey?"
"I- sorry, I'm trying not to cry." Pete replied, voice shaky.
"Sorry I made you cry." Mat replied as he set his guitar aside.
"No no no. It's a good crying. That was so sweet. When did you write that?" Pete asked, voice still shaky.
"Um, before we got together some time?" Mat replied, unable to remember because of the sadness brought upon him.
"Oh my god. You're one of those sappy crushers, you get more adorable by the second Noochm." Pete said with a slight squeal. Mat chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.
"You were stolen from me and it was my way of coping." Mat mumbled, hoping Pete wouldn't hear.
"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I never saw what she was doing and-"
"Don't apologize. You're mine now, and that's all that matters." Mat cooed as he laid down, phone placed on his stomach.
"Speaking of which, Preston laughed when he saw my hickey." Pete said to the other, a pout evident in his voice. Mat chuckled at his childish ways.
"What did he say?" Mat asked, knowing that that was what Pete wanted him to ask.
"He asked who the lucky guy was. And when I said you he fangirled so hard." Pete said into the phone. He was lying on his bed, phone seated by his ear. Mat chuckled.
"Well, Mitch found out about us very quickly. Let me tell you, he's magic in his ways." Mat said causing Pete to laugh.
"Hey Noochm, how many girls have flirted with you?" Pete asked, curious of what his boyfriend was dealing with.
"A few wh*res, I told them all off though. It was absolutely amazing. What about you doll?" Mat asked. Pete chuckled at the name.
"Hm, just Kara a few times. I kept telling her I was taken but she ignored me. And then she saw the hickey and man did she flip." Pete said with a chuckle. Mat smirked.
"I told you the hickey would do the work for you." Mat said with his smirk. Pete scoffed before going quiet.
"I'm talking to Mat. Yes, again. He's my boyfriend and I miss him. Huh? Why do you get to decide. You're not my parents." Pete said to whomever had walked into his room. "Sorry babe, a neighbors over and wants to talk to me. I'll call you back later?"
"Yeah, of course Brandon. I love you."
"I love you too Mat." Pete said before hanging up. Mat sighed and waited for the call back. He didn't get it until a few hours later and he was in tears.
"Noochm. I- I can't do this. I can't take this anymore." Pete sobbed.
"What? What's wrong? Who do I need to kill?" Mat asked as he sat up in his bed.
"He- oh my god. He's coming back. I'm so so sorry. I don't want this. He's- oh god he's mad. He's making me cheat on you. I'm so sorry babe. I love you to death Noochm."

And that's a wrap! Thank you all for reading! You all love me, because I love you! I'm awaiting the spam of wtf and moar. So, don't hate me. Y'all love me and stuffs. I'm going to finish up those requests soon, I don't have many more! Until next time, Peace my cheeses!