Flower World (Poofless)

Alright. Once again, this is for AwkwardPanda250 .  She's the only one making requests rn because she basically requested every ship I write.
Not true bunnyslipperz asked for a Poofless as well.
The prompt for this is from MadiRosieFF so give her all the creds. I merely wrote the shiz. So yep, enjoy this Flower World AU one shot.
And wait! I have a challenge for you all! Can you guess which YouTubers live in which kingdom? A few will be easy, but some may not. The YouTubers are: BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz, MrWoofless, CraftBattleDuty, Vikkstar123, PeteZahHutt, NoochM, MinecraftUniverse, MunchingBrotato, deadlox, SkyDoesMinecraft, Ssundee.

The sun shines bright through the leaves that covered her swing. She sighed as she felt the warmth bake into her body and awaken the flowers around her. The bars of the swing were covered in a deep green ivy with large blood-red roses. Her flower crown was made of roses as well, hence the nickname Rosie. Her and her brother Rob ruled the flower world, which was all the land between the Bacca forest and Slime hills. Through the Slime hills  you came to two more kingdoms, Cyborg gorge and Cactus desert. On the other side, past the Bacca forest, laid the Salty lagoon (never watched HTM but I had to make the joke) and the space station. They already had a colony on the moon that was thriving well thanks to that space station. Those are today's important kingdoms, but there are more beyond it. A kingdom in the nether, another in the end. One based on making goods for the other kingdoms, especially cake. And then there was another kingdom who's sole purpose was to entertain. They were usually wanderers who traveled between kingdoms, but they did have a small kingdom to call home.
Today's main focus, however, is on the Flower world and Cactus desert. You see, there was a secret bond between the two kingdoms. And that bond, was there kings.
For years, rumors had spread that the king of Flower world was truly a homosexual, meaning he liked men rather than women. Now, this rumor was true, but he did not want to admit it. He feared an overthrow, that his people would turn against him. So he said nothing, saying "no comment" when asked about the rumor. His sister Rosie of course knew, and she also knew he was in love. Based on his frequent trips through the Slime hills, she figured it was a cyborg or a cactus-lover. Little did she know that his name was Preston, which meant he was the Cactus King. And that meant that her world was about to come crashing down.
Rob and Preston met often in a secluded portion of the Slime Hills. The Slime King, a boy by the name of Brandon, had found out about their love affair and let them meet, as long as they did not spill about his love for a member of Cyborg gorge. They agreed, meeting once a day in the Slime Hills. They became close friends with the slime boy, and they often sent him supplies when he became low. It was a mutual bond legally, but they were just repaying him.
As their meetings continued on, however, their subjects began to become suspicious. Their regular excuses were becoming over-used. And so, Rob had to take desperate measures. He ran out to Rosie, who sat on her swing, and kneeled before the girl.
"Do you recall how I've been meeting someone?" The girl nodded. "Great, I need you to take this to the Slime King and tell him it's from me. He will deliver it to my lover. Do you understand?" Rosie nodded, taking the letter.
"I will deliver this to the Slime King and tell him that it is from the Flower King to his lover." Rosie said as she stood up. He nodded to his younger sister and she smiled. "I will be back before sundown." She headed off towards the Slime Hills. As soon as she entered, she was given strange looks. She stood tall, bouncing slightly towards the castle. "I have a delivery to the Slime King from the Flower King. He asked me to deliver it personally." Rosie said to the guards.
"And who might you be?" The guard asked.
"The Flower Queen." She replied and the guards moved, bowing as the doors opened. She huffed and walked in, getting escorted to the throne room.
"Why hello. You must be Robert's sister. What was your name?"
"I prefer Rosie." She replied as she bowed. He chuckled.
"No need to bow. You're technically the same level as I am."
"It is still polite to do so." Rosie replied. Brandon signaled the guards out and sighed once they were gone.
"Are you usually this proper of was it just for the guards?" Brandon asked.
"The guards." She replied simply.
"What has Rob done this time?" He asked as he walked over to the girl.
"He can't meet his lover anymore. The people are getting suspicious and he fears a rebellion. I was told to tell you to deliver this to him." Brandon sighed as he took the letter. He mumbled something under his breath as he played with the letter. "Pardon?" Rosie asked.
"Nothing. If Rob hasn't told you who he's been meeting, it's not my right to say who it is." Brandon said. Rosie nodded and paced towards the door.
"Thank you for doing this. The boy really makes Rob happy, and he's broken that he can't go back." Rosie said from the door. Brandon climbed back up onto his throne and nodded.
"I owed them anyway." Brandon said as she bowed and opened the door to leave. "I am going to take a walk. Alone." Brandon told his guards as he walked towards the Cactus desert. There was going to be problems today, so he had to get this done quickly.
When Rosie entered the town square, she was bombarded by questions of all sorts. The only word that she heard was protests.
"What is this about protests? She asked, her crown growing slight thorns along the roses. Many reporters stepped back but the one who asked remained in spot.
"There have been protests going on at the castle since early this morning. Were you not informed?" The reporter asked.
"No, I was out. Thank you for the information." Rosie hissed before rushing off to the castle. She climbed atop the entry hate and looked across the crowd. They were all yelling and holding signs. "Silence!" She yelled but they continued. "I said Silence!" She yelled again, the people now turning and looking at their queen. Her crown was full of thorns and many of the roses had begun to wilt or were pierced by the thorns. "Why are you causing a commotion outside my castle?!" Rosie shouted out to the crowd.
"We want the truth!" Someone yelled. The rest agreed and began to chant.
"Silence!" Rosie yelled again and they all stopped. "What truth have we not given you?" She growled.
"Where has the King been going?!"
"Yeah, and what is he doing there?!"
"Silence! The truth does not affect you. It will never have any affect on you because he can no longer go in fear of this. Do you understand what you've done?! You're scaring your own King into hiding! And why? Because he's taking a walk to visit a friend! He had made friends with the Slime King and the two have been meeting and talking. That is all. No strings attached. That's what my brother has told me and I believe it. Because he is a good man who would never do anything to hurt this kingdom. He loves his people more than he loves himself, and all you give him in return is trouble. It sickens me. Now, I want you all out! Anyone left inside these gates after ten minutes shall be jailed. This is no way to treat your King!" Rosie yelled as the people began to file out. She flipped off the gates and walked into the castle. She ran to her brother's bedroom where she found him crying.
"They hate me. They hate me and I can't see him anymore. I loved him!" Rob sobbed as his sister hugged him.
"Sh. They're gone now. It's okay. They won't hurt you. I've got you."
"He used to call me Robbie. And it was the most adorable thing coming from his mouth. Had anyone else called me that I would have smack them. But he made it so adorable. I miss him." Rob sobbed. She cooed to the boy and held him as he cried.
"I know. We'll figure this out. I promise Rob."
Over in the Cactus desert Preston had locked himself away. How could the kindest kingdom turn against Rob? He was so kind to everyone, and yet his own people were near a mutiny? He didn't want to believe it. Beside him, on the side table, sat a cactus with a single flower bloom on it. The people had always been against the Flower world, so any flower blooms were cut off and burnt. He kept one safe, it reminding him of Rob and him. He never let anyone in the room, so no one would ever see the flower. Today, however, the flower was wilting. He had watered it, that wasn't the problem. The problem was that Rob was upset, and so any flowers throughout the kingdoms would wilt in response to that. He assumed the Queen, his sister, was also upset by this which wilted the flower even more. Preston stroked the flower's petals, it leaning towards the soft touch.
"I wish you were my Robbie. So that way I could hold him and pet his hair and promise him to love him forever. I miss my Robbie." Preston sobbed to the flower, it reaching out to try and comfort Preston but he was out of reach for the dying flower. He noticed its attempts and stuck his hand near the flower. It rubbed against him, leaning against the hand. "I'm sorry I'm letting you down. I can't see him though. I'd be killed." Preston suddenly had an idea. "I might be killed, but I'm going to sure as h*ll try to get to him. Hold on a little longer my precious flower. I'm going to go fix Robbie." Preston record out of the castle, ignoring any questions or objections. He quickly ran towards the boarder and into the Slime hills. Brandon spotted him, stopping the boy.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Brandon asked.
"Getting to my Robbie. That's what I'm doing." Preston tried to run off but Brandon stuck him into slime.
"No no no. No. No. No. You're going to get yourself killed. And then your kingdom's gonna die and that's not okay." Brandon said as he stood before Preston.
"Let the boy try at least. And if he dies, they'll learn from their mistakes because let's face it, Rob won't last without him anyway." A robot voice hummed behind him.
"It's not a good idea to just allow that."
"Well what else are you going to do? Let the kingdoms die anyway? It's the only shot that they've got to save both their kingdoms." The voice whirred again.
"I'm starting to like him more than you, Brandon." Preston said to the Slime King.
"Oh okay then. If that's how you feel, have him help you get out." Brandon said as he took a step back.
"Now's not the time for games babe, and you know that." The cyborg whirred. Brandon sighed and released Preston.
"Thanks Brandon. Thanks Brandon's boyfriend." Preston said before running off.
"You are so lucky I love you." Brandon said to his boyfriend before walking away.
"Come on babe. Don't be this way!" He begged as he followed the Slime King, adjusting his golden crown.
Preston soon arrived in the Flower world, people stepping aside in fear of the Cactus King. He easily found his way to the castle but was stopped outside.
"You may not enter." The guard said.
"Really? I came all this way to see Rob and you're going to stop me now? I don't think so." He went to push past when a head stool out the window.
"Go back to your own turf! Now's not the time!" Rosie yelled out the window.
"I just want to see my Robbie." He replied. She smiled and looked at the guards.
"Let him in."
The doors opened and he raced inside and up towards where he saw the window.
"Come on Robert. You have a visitor." He heard from down a hallway. He walked down towards the last door.
"I don't want to see anybody." Rob replied and Preston opened the door.
"Not even me Robbie?" Preston asked. Rob looked up  and jumped into Preston's arms.
"Preston. Preston. Oh my god. I love you. I love you so so much. Oh my god. How'd you get here?" Rob asked, in tears again.
"I ran here. I couldn't have you being alone in a time of need Robbie." Preston cooed as he hugged the other. "I love you too. Don't ever leave me Robbie."
"Never. Never ever." Rob said into his neck.
"I hate to ruin your lovey-dovey moment, because it's adorable, but there is an angry crowd outside. And they're pissed." Rosie said as she looked out the window. Rob peaked out as well and sighed at the crowd.
"They're mad because I'm here. Do you want to tell them Robbie? And have them take it as they may?" Preston asked the boy in his arms.
"We don't have much of a choice." Rob said. "Oh yeah. Rosie, this is Preston. He's my boyfriend. And Preston, this is my little sister Rosie. Now we can go." Rob said. He dragged Preston towards the center room with a large balcony. Rosie followed behind, preparing for trouble. The pair stepped out first, Rosie right behind. She stepped in front of the pair and cleared her voice.
"Silence!" She yelled and they continued. "I SAID SILENCE!" She yelled, everyone going silent. "Now, King Rob is going to speak to you all. If I hear the tiniest threat I will not think twice before attacking. Do I make myself clear?" There were muffled yeses and she sighed. "I said, do I make myself clear?!" She yelled. A loud chorus of "yes your majesty" echoed throughout and she smiled, stepping back.
"As many of you know, the Cactus King has entered our kingdom today." A few growled a protest and Rosie stepped forward. All noises stopped as thorns began to grow on her crown. "And as many of you know, I have been leaving the kingdom once a day for a while now." A few gasp filled the audience as they realized what was happening.
"Me and your King have been seeing each other for a while now, and we are quite happy together." Preston added, the rest of the crowd realizing what they meant.
"We won't be ruled by a gay!" Someone yelled, others beginning to chant. Rosie stopped up on the railing and growled.
"You don't have a choice. Either accept him or go somewhere else!" Rosie growled.
"You can't kick us out of house and home because he's a monster!" Someone in the crowd yelled. Anyone who approved of the pairing began to get out as they noticed the flowers growing thorns or thicker stems.
"Well you can't decide he's a monster because of who he loves!" Rosie yelled back as the sharp edges of the flowers grew towards the crowd. A large tangle of flowers blocked the exit.
"Rosie. Don't." Rob said as he pulled his sister back. The flowers stopped growing towards the crowd. "Let it go. They'll get over it soon enough. No need to kill people." Rob cooed to the younger.
"But they-"
"No buts. I'm in charge and I say you cannot hurt those people. They may not like me and may be threatening me, but we cannot hurt the people. They're still our people." Rob said sternly, his sister calming down. The flowers grew back to their normal shape and the entrance reopened. She looked down dejectedly and Rob tilted her head up. "Thank you for trying to help." Rob said. She nodded and sighed. "Now, everyone out of our land. You have ten minutes to leave or else you're fined and/or jailed. That's my final decision." Rob said. Suddenly a loud pop was heard and Preston and Rob fell to the ground. Both were unharmed, and Rob looked up nervously.
"I- I'm sorry Rob." Rosie squeaked as she collapsed to her knees. Rob grabbed her and felt tears forming.
"No. Rosie please don't die on me. No!" He sobbed as she slowly became colder. "I'm so sorry Rosie. I love you."
"I love you too. Good luck with Preston." Rosie crackled as she tried to hold off death.
"Of course. Thank you. I'm so sorry Rosie. Good night sis." Rob cooed as she collapsed. Her crown wilted away until one black rose was left. He held the Rose and Preston knelt beside him. "Who- who did this?" He asked, tears covering his cheeks. He heard loud amounts of struggling and the loud click of a gun hitting the ground. The woman who set off the shot was thrown at the guards feet. They took her in cuffs and Rob growled. Roses grew around her ankles and grew up, thorns stabbing her every inch or so. She screamed as the rose choked her. Rob let out a shaky breath as the roses disappeared, leaving a corpse. "You don't kill my sister, or you will get killed."

I- um. Well- I have no excuse. I couldn't kill either of Poofless after all of that and the bullet had to kill someone. YOU DIED FOR THE POOFLESS ROSIE! DON'T HURT MEH PLZ! Um, I'm going to go hide now. Wish me luck! I love you all, sorry it was so long though. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!