Breakfast Time (the Pack)

Alright. I finally wrote it. This is for GoldenPineapple so enjoy and thank you for being patient. At the moment idk where I'm going with this so wish me luck! Future Hope has come back to tell you all it may get sexual, but no smut. Sorry. Also, 16K reads!!!! Asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl! I love you all so much! You deserve much better than me!

Rob swayed his hips as he began pancakes. He had thought of grabbing clothing at some point, but decided against it (XD. I can just imagine a guy going "should I grab clothing? Or at least boxers? Nah, I think I'm good). He had finished a ton of pancakes already and this was the last batch. As he flipped the pancake one last time, a hand smacked his bare butt. He jumped slightly and let out a squeak. He turned to see Lachlan with a large smirk on his face.
"What are you doing Robbie?" Lachlan asked as he leaned against Rob's back. Rob gulped as he realized how stupid he'd been to not put on clothes. He was wearing an apron, but still.
"Making pancakes. What are you doing Little Lachy?" Rob asked back, trying to be smart.
"Watching an adorable little chef make pancakes naked. What else would I be doing at 11am on a Saturday?" Rob blushed red as Lachlan grabbed his butt again. "How can I help?" Lachlan asked with a giggle.
"Um, I'm done so we should go wake up the boys. Erm." Rob muttered, still flustered slightly. Lachlan chuckled.
"I'll get Merome. You take care of the other two." Lachlan grabbed a piece of bacon and took a bite before bringing the rest up to the bedroom. Rob followed behind, trying to figure out how he'd do this.
"Vikk did pretty well earlier for not being told what was happening." Rob mentioned before they walked into the room. Lachlan chuckled.
"I'd figured as much. That's why I didn't explain. Otherwise he stresses too much." Rob squealed quietly at the fact that those two were still closer to each other than the others. They all had their "boyfriend" that the fans knew about. And they were the closest to them. Lachlan opened the door and smirked. Back years ago, when he visited the Merome house in Florida, he learned that Mitch would often begin sucking on things in his sleep. He'd always made the joke that it was just reflex because he'd always done it to Jerome, and he was pretty sure he was right. Regardless, Lachlan stuck the bacon into Mitch's mouth. He sucked for a few seconds before awaking due to the taste of bacon. And when one was awake, the other awoke too.
"Biggums. Why'd you move?" Jerome groaned as he opened his eyes.
"Because Lachlan has bacon and you don't." Mitch said before taking a bite of the bacon strip and rolling out of the bed. Jerome groaned as he opened his eyes. Lachlan put the bacon in Jerome's mouth and he took a bite. A happy groan escaped his mouth.
"Bacon! Delicious bacon!" Jerome said as he watched Lachlan eat the last of the piece. Across the bed, Rob had thrown on boxers and was kissing along Preston and Vikk's sweet spots. He'd bite and nibble every once in a while but nothing. Lachlan chuckled before beginning to rub Vikk slightly through his boxers.
"I hate you Lachy. Screw off. I'm tired." Vikk groaned as he turned over to cuddle into Preston. Preston groaned slightly but cuddled into him (Everyone is Gay just came on. I'm d e d ded bois!! X'D).
"But food Vicky! Merome is alone with the food!" Lachlan whined. Preston reached up his hand to smack Lachlan before cuddling closer to Vikk. "Ouch. Don't be so darude mate. I'm just trying to help. You guys missed Rob making pancakes naked. I just figured you'd at least want some of them." Rob blushed slightly before sighing as Preston flipped them off.
"Have fun f*cking yourselves." Rob said as he got up to leave.
"No!" Preston whined as Vikk groaned.
"Get up and come eat then." Lachlan cooed to the two, giving them both a kiss.
"GET DOWN HERE BEFORE THE FOOD GETS COLD YOU F*CKERS!" Jerome yelled up the stairs.
"WE'RE WORKING ON IT!" Lachlan yelled back before walking to the door with Rob. "Be down in five or else you're on your own for a week."
Rob arrived downstairs to see Merome fighting over a pancake and Lachlan watching, chuckling. Preston and Vikk showed up about a minute later. They had sorted out the Merome argument by then and Lachlan looked at the non-existent watch on his wrist.
"Glad to see you decided to join us." Mitch said as the two sat down. Preston grumbled something about being a cactus and Vikk just huffed.
"I think it's been more than five minutes Rob, what do you think?" Lachlan asked as he smirked at Rob.
"Most definitely." Rob replied and smirked at the small whine that came from the boys beside them.
"We could just work with Merome you know." Vikk said to Preston.
"As if they didn't already tell us." Jerome scoffed, Mitch giggling.
"Robbie! Please don't do this!" Preston whined as he tugged on Rob's arm.
"We made a deal Preston."
"No! Fudge your deal! Robbie!" Mitch was almost crying from laughter by now. Vikk was looking at Lachlan pleadingly, but Lachlan hadn't looked so it wasn't worth it. Then it suddenly clicked.
"They don't know, do they? And it hasn't been five minutes, has it?" Vikk said with a groan. Lachlan began laughing hysterically at this. Preston blinked a few times as it clicked and then buried his face in his arms. Mitch was in tears by now and Jerome was left to chuckle. Rob had gotten up to get more pancakes and tripped a few times from laughter. Vikk just shook his head and looked across at Preston.
"I really do hate you all." Preston grumbled.
"Agreed." Vikk replied as he smacked Lachlan.
"But you love us!" Lachlan cooed as he rubbed his arm where Vikk had smacked it.
"Fudge off Robert!" Preston yelled as Rob began to snicker.
"What? I'm just cheering you up!" Rob said as he continued. Preston swatted at his hands until he began laughing.
"N-no-o tick-tickli-ng plea-se!" Preston gasped out between laughs. Lachlan smirked as he turned to Vikk.
"No. No no no no no. No. Stay back." Vikk said as he got up and started to step backwards. Jerome snuck around behind him and began tickling him. "No! Jerome! Plz!" Vikk gasped out as he was tickled.
A full-scale tickling war later, they all curled up on the couches. Mitch and Lachlan on one, Rob and Jerome on another, and Vikk and Preston on the last. Their breakfast had been long forgotten, and they were watching some stupid kids show. Vikk and Preston fell back asleep, as did Rob. Jerome kissed his head when it lolled over onto his shoulder. It was a successful morning, and quite cuddly as well. That was, until Mitch and Lachlan got at it. Jerome rolled his eyes and imagined the looks on little kids' faces if they found out that someone had sex watching whatever they were watching. Jerome chuckled and fell asleep before they could get noisy.

Yeah! Boom! I hope you enjoyed! I will start on the next requests soon. I think I've got a branara, Poofless, and then Part 3 to that NoochZahHutt thingy. I love you all, don't forget that. So, Until then, Peace my cheeses!!