Meeting in the Mall (Many Ships) [Part 1]

Just to let you know. When they say Notch (creator of Minecraft), it's the Minecraft replacement of God. And Jeb (Minecraft's second owner) is the replacement of Jesus. Also, I split this one-shot into a few pieces because it was too long. This is only about a third of it. :)
Thank you for 500+ reads! You da best!

"Adam?!" A girl yelled from behind said boy.
"Oh my Notch!" He the boy yelled as he recognizes her. She jumped into his arms and he spun her. "It's been too long."
"This is where I abort mission Seto." Another boy said to his brother as he turned around.
"No way. Ty, you are going up to that guy. Period. Nothing'll change my mind. Notch... He's gorgeous." Seto whispered the last part. A new male had walked up to the boy from earlier. His blonde hair was perfectly disheveled and blue eyes were piercing. Not his type, but definitely Seto's. "He's a sorcerer." Seto whispered.
"That makes it easier for you to talk to him." Ty said as he shoved his brother forward.
"No! That makes it worse! I don't want to embarrass myself in front of a sorcerer!" Seto yelled/whispered. "I hate emotions!" Seto growled.
"Join the club dude." Jerome spoke as he leaned on the sorcerer. Seto was too awestruck over the blonde-haired angel to yell at Jerome. Then Jerome got distracted by another boy. He was just as tall as the blonde and leaned on his shoulder. It looked as if the two were a couple. The boy had the deepest brown eyes that could swallow the Bacca whole and messy brown hair. Jerome's tail began to wag behind him, gaining his brother's attention.
"Looks like someone's excited. Huh Jerome?"
"Shut up Tyler and let him have his moment. So how much was the pretzel?" But Tyler hadn't heard anything past moment. A dirty-blonde boy approached the group. He wore a Snap-Back on his head and rocked his blue eyes. Tyler was so absorbed, he was scared when he heard a girl squeal.
"Jason!" The girl yelled and gave the boy Tyler was staring at a kiss. Tyler's eyes automatically looked away as he felt as if his heart crushed.
"I'm going to... Um... Walk home. I may take a bit." Tyler sighed and before Ty could tell him not to, he disappeared.
"Get your heads out of your *sses. You especially Jerome. Come on, we gotta find Tyler." Ty said as he dragged the two away. Jerome's mind finally clicked and he sprinted ahead, calling his brother's name. "Tyler! Tyler!" Ty yelled as the two ran out to the car. As Jerome reached it, Tyler had already started driving away.
"D*mn. Seto?" Jerome turned to the other boy pleading.
"I'm out of magic. Couldn't teleport to Tyler if he was right next to me." Seto sighed.
"Then it's up to us Jerome. I'll take Seto up with me and you'll run through the woods. He's probably going to the park. I hope." Ty ordered as he threw Seto on his back and set off into the sky. Jerome sprinted off into the woods.
Brice had caught a glimpse of the sorcerer before he began sprinting outside the mall. He followed the sorcerer out of curiosity. He listened as they spoke. The sorcerer was purple, obviously Ender-born. He had a creeper amulet around his neck: Peace-keeper colors? What shocked him most was the two he was with. The Ender Prince and The Cuber Apprentice. How could those two be near each other. The Cuber was a Bacca, and ran off sprinting into the woods. The sorcerer jumped onto the back of the Ender as he took off into the skies. What were they so rushed about. A Tyler, who was he? A friend? Another one of them?
"Brice? Come on bro, you need some sleep."

"Tyler! Tyler?! Oh thank Notch. I found him!" Ty sighed as he approached Tyler. He was just sitting there, staring off at the trees.
"I really hate emotions." Tyler shivered as he started crying again.
"I know Tyler. I know. How would Janet be taking this?" Ty asked, knowing that it would help his mood.
"Well sweet cheeks. If you must know, I, Auntie Janet, would just find him again. Then I'd ask him out. But that's just me. Tyler ain't got a pair to try." Tyler responded in his Janet voice. Ty chuckled at this.
"Does it ever click for you that Janet is actually you Tyler? Just the part of you who takes risks? Did you realize that?" Ty asked as the other boy looked away. Tyler shook his head no.
"Oh my Notch! Don't scare me like that Tyler!" Jerome whimpered as he hugged his brother from the back.
"I'm sorry Jerome. I just needed air. I'm so sorry." Tyler cooed to his younger brother. His mind was speeding through the possibilities Ty was right. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding. But a kiss is a lot. He didn't push her away either.
"You do realize it looked like we were together, right sis?" Jason complained to his sister.
"I don't care what they think." She yelled through the house.
"Yeah but some cute guy was looking at me and when you stepped back he was gone." Jason groaned.
"Did I just hear you correctly Jason?" Adam joked as he came down the stairs.
"Oh shut up. You're bi too." Jason snapped. He stomped up the stairs and leaned against the railing of his balcony. It always bothered him that he was usually more attracted to guys then girls. He had a rock on his balcony and chucked it at the ground. He growled as he spun around and sunk against the railing.
"Jason," Adam started.
"Leave me alone." Jason growled.
"Jason, I'm-"
"Leave me alone!" He yelled as he stood up. Adam tried to walk towards him but Jason began to fall from the balcony. Jason was caught by a brown forcefield right above the ground.
"Tyler! Are you stupid?! We aren't supposed to use our powers!" Jerome hissed.
"So we're just supposed to let people die?!" Tyler argued as he carefully set the guy on the ground. It was the boy from the mall.
"Thanks." Jason gasped as he tried to caught his breath.
"No problem."
"Jason? Oh my Notch! What the hell did you do Adam?!" Winter yelled.
"What did I do?! Jason fell. I won't push my brother off a ledge, unlike you SIS!" Adam growled as he floated down in a white cloud. "Thanks so much." Adam sighed.
"It's no problem." Tyler repeated. Jerome was just growling behind him.
"We've gotta go Tyler." Jerome finally interjected.
"Alright. Bye!" Tyler yelled. With a flick of his wrist, his number appeared in Jason's pocket on a slip of paper. The two ran to catch up to Ty and Seto.
"Don't say anything Adam. I'm still mad at you." Jason said once he was sure Tyler couldn't hear. He flew up to his bedroom and locked both doors.

"I'm s-sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Ty stuttered after he realized what he had done. He scrambled off the boy he fell onto and put out a hand to help him up. It was chilly day in the park. Ty had been walking around when he ran into someone. It wasn't until now that he realized it was the guy from the mall he was staring at. As Ty went to pull the boy up, he pulled him down again.
"Nope. It was my fault. Just like this was." He whispered into Ty's ear. His face was bright red but shivers raced down his spine.
"Why'd you pull me back on top of you?" Ty asked.
"Because you look adorable when you're embarrassed." Adam seductively whispered to the boy, making him redder.
"Ty! Dude, where'd you go?" Seto called for his brother.
"We'll meet again soon Ty. Text me when you're free and we can meet up at my place." Adam said as he winked and disappeared. Ty fell onto his stomach and covered his face as Seto approached.
"Ty? Are you okay?"
"Did I ever tell you I hate emotions? Cause I really do." Ty said as he turned around and stood up.
"Y-you-'re br-bri-ight r-red!" Seto yelled in between laughs.
"You would be too if you were in my place." Ty groaned as Seto wouldn't stop laughing. Ty put an enchant on Seto to mute him.
"Is that a normal thing for you to do?" An Australian accent purred behind Ty.
"Yep. He does this a lot. Isn't that right Seto?" Ty turned to his brother to see him glaring at him. Both boys who could make sound began to crack up.
"Hahaha." Seto mouthed. Seto muted Ty.
"You two are definitely siblings. My name's Brice. I'd ask your names but." Brice pointed to the two. They both took the enchants off their brother.
"I'm Seto and that's Ty." Seto spoke as the walked in the park.
"Both Ender-born's I'll take it." Brice asked. The boys nodded.
"Aether-born, right?" Ty asked because Seto was too entranced to talk.
"Yep. Me and my brother Mitch. Jason and Adam are Nether-born."
"Ha. Aren't Nether and Aether supposed to hate each other?" Ty asked.
"Aren't Cube and End supposed to?" Seto reminded him.
"True. Okay, Seto. I've gotta go. See you back at home?" Ty asked. Seto nodded and continued walking beside Brice. After a few moments, Brice wrapped his arm around Seto's waist. Seto leaned into the touch, accepting the warmth.
"So that's what Jason warned us about. Huh. Seto, I knew this may be weird, just stay close to me, okay?" Brice whispered in his ear. Despite the fear in his voice, Seto couldn't help but shiver from the hot breath on his neck.
"What's wrong?" Seto asked.
"You can't see him?"
"See who?"
"Hunters. They're after us because we found each other. All of us." Brice's words took a second to sink in. Ty. "Don't worry about the others. One of us is always watching one of you. Adam's in charge of your brother. That's probably why his face was red. Adam can go a bit overboard sometimes." Brice sighed as Seto giggled. It did explain why his brother was so flustered. "The other day, one of them pushed Jason off his balcony. Your friend Tyler happened to be there in time to catch him, before he hit the ground. He would've died." Brice seemed to be shaking from fear. "I almost lost one of my friends because someone wants to change destiny." Brice took in a straggling breath. Seto moved closer and emit some off his sorcery off. It calmed Brice enough to return his breathing to normal.
"It'll be fine. We can make it through. Okay?" Seto softly cooed.
"Yeah. Thanks Seto." Seto released a little more sorcery and it fuzzed Brice's thoughts the tiniest bit. "You're adorable, you know." Brice softly mumbled into Seto's hair. Seto giggled. "What are you laughing about?" Brice asked.
"You called me adorable." Seto explained and Brice went slightly pink. "I may have slightly drugged you with my sorcery on 'accident' we'll say." Seto admitted, giggling.
"Oh really?" Brice asked as he emitted some of his sorcery into Seto. He curled up into his chest.
"Why are you so attractive?" Seto grumbled into Brice's chest.
"I try."
"Try what? What'd I say?" Seto asked Brice.
"You asked why I was so attractive." Brice told Seto.
"You are." Seto quietly muttered.
"As are you." Brice whispered back.
"So you're saying only Aether and Nether -born's can see us?" Asked one of the hunters.
"That's right. So let's go after that Jerome boy. He hasn't properly met Mitch yet." The leader replied as they slithered away. The leaders name was Ian, but his recruits called him Ssundee.
"Jump. Swing. Flip. Repeat." Jerome chanted to himself as he did as he said. He jump so he was holding on to a branch. He'd swing until he had momentum. He'd do a back flip as he let go of the branch. Then he'd repeat it. It was training exercise Baccas learned when they were little. It always calmed Jerome down and heightened his Bacca senses. Then he smelled it. They certainly weren't human. Or any animal Jerome had ever smelt.
"Hello?" Jerome called into the forest. "I smell you. I know you're here."
"Yesss. But can you sssee usss?" The whispering voice hissed over its S's.
"No he can't. But I can." Mitch said as he jumped from the tree above Jerome.
"Who are you?" Jerome asked, frightened he might be helping the voices.
"Bosss wantsss them both dead. Attack!" The whisper said as Jerome smelt them come closer. He was tackled and he threw the creature he couldn't see off of him. His eyes began to glow brown as his attacks came quicker. And the creatures became quicker. It was as if they could feed off Jerome. Then he heard the cry behind him. He tackled the creature that almost mauled the boy who appeared to help him. Jerome quickly teleported the boy to Seto and remembered what he was just doing. Jump. Swing. Flip. Repeat. He began to do that, taking out most of the invisible monsters before he sprinted off.
Seto panicked when the boy was teleported in front of him.
"What happened to you Mitch?!" Brice asked as he kneeled beside the boy as well. Both began to heal Mitch.
"They attacked Jerome. It's like they could feed off his emotions. He was mad, so they were mad." He groaned as Brice carefully moved him onto his side.
"How was Jerome? And how'd you get here?" Seto asked.
"Jerome was fine. And Jerome teleported me. Argh. I didn't realize he was cube until his eyes glowed brown." Mitch moaned in pain. Seto emitted some of his sorcery into Mitch and he stopped complaining. "He looked pissed, but it was kinda cute. I don't know how he could attack them when he couldn't see them. It was actually really badass." Mitch murmured.
"You drugged him, didn't you Seto?" Brice asked as he finished what his powers would let him. Seto nodded as Brice chuckled. Seto finished the cuts that were bleeding and then teleported Mitch to Jerome's room. He hoped he wouldn't mind.
"What do you mean he got away?!" Ian hissed to one of the assistants.
"He calmed down ssso we do too. We couldn't reach him. I'm sssor-"
"I don't want to hear you're sssorry. I want to hear we captured them! At leassst one! Ssso the King doesssn't decapitate usss all. Go back and find one you can catch!" Ian hissed.
"Yesss sssir." He replied and sprinted away. He looked at the picture on his armrest.
"I promissse I'll sssave you Quentin. If it'sss the lassst thing I do." Ian began to cry as he remembered how his beloved boyfriend was trapped by the squids until they could have the Destined Futures. Ian hated the squids for it.
"Hello Ty. Fancy seeing you here." Adam cooed as he teleported in front of Ty. Though his pose suggested he was the calmest person ever, his eyes were filled with fear. "C- *cough cough* Come along. Let's go to my place." Adam said as he pulled Ty close. His hands were shaking. Brice had sent him a message about what happened to Mitch. "Ty. If I tell you to fly, go fly as far away as you can. Go find Brice and Seto, okay?" Adam asked as he saw them lurking in the shadows.
"What's wrong Adam?"
"We're being hunted. All 8 of us. Only Aether and Nether -born's can see them. Do you promise you'll find Brice?"
"I'm not going without you Adam. Hop on, we're going for a flight." Ty said as he stretched his wings. Arrows flew towards them. Adam put a force field around them and let Ty fly up. "Good notch. Why do they want us?"
"We are the only thing standing between their leader ruling the whole world. Us 8." Adam sighed as he got tired. "I'm getting sleepy Ty." Adam yawned. Ty grabbed Adam into his arms as he fell asleep. He gave a small peck on the forehead as he flew higher.
"Ty?! What's wrong with him?" Seto asked as he saw the two coming towards them.
"Tired himself out. Jeb. What are those things?!" Ty said as he landed and began panting.
"Some kind of shadow hybrid." Brice replied. Ty was still holding Adam, so Brice teleported the two to Ty's room. "I guess everyone is going to your house Seto."
"I guess so." Seto yawned as he leaned into Brice.
"Sleepy?" Seto nodded. Brice lightly laughed and scooped Seto up. Seto curled his head into Brice's chest. "You're light Seto."
"Thanks. I try." Seto softly purred, almost, into Brice's chest. He listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart as Brice smiled. "You smell good." Seto murmured. "And look good."
"Go to sleep Seto." Brice whispered laughing. He teleported into Seto's room and laid him on his bed. Seto whimpered from the loss of his touch.
"Don't leave me Brice. I have nightmares if there's no one here." Seto whimpered as he looked at Brice.
"Alright Seto. I'm not leaving." Brice cooed. Seto carefully took his cape off and put his amulet in his hand.
"This was mum's. I miss her." Seto sighed as he held it close. He carefully took off his shirt and watch as Brice did the same. "You look even more attractive now." Seto purred into Brice's chest.
"Good night to you too Seto." Brice whispered as he pecked his forehead and pulled him closer.
"Tyler. We gotta head to your house. Okay?" Jason said to the head in his lap.
"Mm. Why?" Tyler groggily asked as he turned to face the boy.
"The shadow thingy's keep attacking. Brice wants everyone there so he can watch us."
"Ugh. Fine. Carry me?" Tyler said as he reached up his arms. Jason sighed and picked up Tyler bridal style. Tyler let out an excited squeal.
"You are such a child Tyler." Jason groaned as he teleported the two.
"And that's why you love me. Wait..." Tyler's face lit bright red. He hasn't thought that through.
"Yes Tyler. That's why I love you." Jason said. Tyler's head perked up.
"Really?" Tyler asked, eyes glowing like a child's. Jason nodded and leaned down to give Tyler a kiss. The kiss sparked like wildfire and made both feel all fuzzy. "I love you Jason." Tyler sighed after they split apart.
"I love you too Tyler. Pinkie swear you won't leave me?" Jason joked as he stuck out his pinkie. Tyler giggled and intertwined their pinkies.
"Pinkie swear."
"Mitch?" A quiet voice cooed behind the boy. But no one was there. "Mitch! Mitch!" He watched as Jerome appeared with a gun being held to his head.
"Jerome?! No. Don't touch him!" Mitch tried to fight against his restraints. "Jerome!"
"Biggums, wake up! Wake up!" Jerome yelled. Suddenly everything began to fade as he heard a gun go off. "Wake up! Dude, you okay?" Jerome asked as Mitch sat up, his eyes wide.
"Oh my notch. It- it was all a dream?"
"Yes. It's okay now, I've got you."
"They killed you. Oh notch. I was so scared. It felt so real." Mitch whimpered as he sobbed into Jerome's shoulder.
"It's okay Mitch. I'm not dead. It wasn't real. It's okay now." Jerome cooed to the crying boy. He  clinging to him like if he let go, he'd disappeared. Jerome loved the feeling of his hands in his fur though. Something he hadn't felt since his parents died. Right now, Cube was under the control of the Cuber Apprentice.
"If I say I have fallen in love with you, would it be weird Jerome?" Mitch asked.
"No. Because I think the same thing has happened to me Mitch." Jerome released the hug and stared into Mitch's eyes. "Gosh you're handsome. How could you fall for me?" Jerome asked him.
"I could ask you the same. You are handsome, and I'm everything but it."
"I think it's the other way around." Jerome chuckled and it made Mitch laugh. He nuzzled into Jerome's neck. "Could you rub my fur again? I know it weird but it's been forever since someone's done it and it-" Jerome was cut off by his own purr. "Feels good. Makes me feel loved. No one likes my fur." Jerome sighed and continued purring as Mitch rubbed the fur on his back.
"I don't know why. It's quite comfy." Mitch mumbled before falling asleep, hand in Jerome's fur.
"It's the squids." Adam said as he sat up in Ty's bed. Wait... Ty's bed? He didn't remember getting here. He also didn't remember taking off his shirt, his sweating skin burning against the cold air. Ty shifted and turned to the boy sitting upright.
"Adam. You okay?" Ty asked as he sat up. Adam's eyes sank to Ty's chest. It was toned. No muscles, but no fat. Then his eyes settled on his lips. "Adam?" Ty tried again, though he liked the look in Adam's eyes as he looked him over.
"Hm? Oh yeah. It's the squids. The squids are doing this." Adam said as he got up.
"Adam. Just come back to bed. We can tell Brice in the morning. It's late."
"Then stay here."
"I'm not being left alone. Hold on." Ty grumbled curses as he got out of bed and followed Adam. Ty knocked twice on Seto's door. Their knock.
"What do you want Ty? It's late, go ask Adam." Seto groaned. Ty's face lit up pink in the darkness as he growled.
"Adam" Ty said, putting emphasis on the name, "thinks he knows who's doing this."
"Babe?" Came a low voice from in the room. They heard Seto shush him and the two whisper. "Come in you two!" Brice said, trying to wipe the sleep from his face.
"It's the squids. It has to be."
"Adam. Just because-"
"No. It's not because they killed them. It's because when I was little, they were working with my father. The deal was they help my father, and they got us. But he shipped us off before they could take us. That's why he killed them. They were his blackmail. If we came, he'd let them go. That's why their dead." Adam said, tears blurring his eyes. Ty wrapped his wing around the other boy. Adam carefully leaned against Ty's narrow frame.
"Okay Adam. Go back to sleep with Ty. We'll tell the rest in the morning." Brice told Adam and he did as he was told. Only, the two never made it back to bed.

That's all I'm giving you for now! This is an old story I wrote, so sorry if it sucks more then my usual stuff does. Ooh, what ever could have happened to them? Where am I actually going with this abomination? You'll find out soon.