This Isn't Home (no ships?)

Yo yo what up?! Sorry, had to. Take this as an apology offering for being a terrible update-er and for not getting anything but this done over my spring break. I've been working most all of it, and so ye. Sowwy!
All characters used are based off their character up to the following episode of their respective role play.

Crafting Dead!Ross: Episode 10 on Skydoesminecraft's channel

Fallout!Max: Episode 4 on Skydoesminecraft's channel

Maze Runner!Sky: The episode before he goes into the Maze (don't have the time to find it, sorry :c)  on Skydoesminecraft's channel

Pirates!Jin: Episode 6 on Skydoesminecraft's channel

Roommates!Barney: Any episode  on Skydoesminecraft's channel

A completely white plane stretched out for an infinite length in every way. The sky was pitch black, yet the plane was shining brightly. Nothing made a noise, nothing could exist there. Then, breaking this eternal silence, 5 strange noises cut into the atmosphere. Along with these noises came 5 bodies, each seemingly from a different time period. The first of these was a doctor who looked too much like a narwhal. His lab coat was stained with blood and grime. He looked around at the others and had a strange sense of  familiarity. Around him was four other men. One of these was a brunette wearing a strange sort of survival outfit. The doctor had never seen half the gear before. Beside the brunette was a younger man with black hair. He was adorned with the robes of a British naval captain from history books. While his hair covered one of his eyes, he could still see the other was a deep brown. He looked much like an old student of his. The next man he saw was actually a purple dinosaur, one who made his blood boil. Had the experiment not worked? He had just walked away from his experiment when he was brought here. They couldn't have gotten to him.
"How'd you cure yourself?" The doctor asked the dinosaur, the dinosaur looking up.
"Wha?" The dinosaur replied. It definitely was his experiment.
"Where are we?!" The captain shouted in a loud voice, the brunette looking at the others.
"I don't know but it's certainly not the Glade." The brunette responded.
"The Glade?"
"It's not D.C. either. How are there no walkers? How'd you get cured?"
"Whats yous talking about? There's nos walkers."
"Shut up all of you before I blow your heads off." A voice that hadn't spoken before said. His eyes were grey and he had goggles on his head. He held a gun in his hands, pointing at everyone in the cluster in turn. He was the only one standing.
"You won't kill us." The doctor said as he stood up. The gunman glared at the doctor and turned off the safety.
"What makes you so sure?"
"I've had worse happen to me. You won't scare me. I started an apocalypse, you don't think I can take a flimsy bullet?"
"I don'ts like this."
"Stand down. Both of you. Where even are we?!"
"Not home, I know that for sure." The gunman advanced towards the doctor. "You look familiar though."
"You certainly don't." The doctor replied.
"Boys! Oh good thing you're all still alive." A man in a black suit and a matching fedora appeared with another strange sound. The man quickly ran over to the center of the circle, not blocking the gunman from the doctor.
"Then why wouldn't I kill you? All you are is a big-mouthed animal in a lab coat." The gunman growled as he lifted his gun higher.
"Why don't you? That's a great question. Why don't you try?"
"Boys! No killing each other!" The suited man exclaimed to the fighting duo.
"Who put you in charge?" The gunman growled.
"I'm the only person who can get you back to the train. Back to Okward, Ross, and Sky." The man replied. Suddenly he had a gun at his head.
"Where are they? Where's Sky?!"
"What?" The doctor asked. Why had his name been mentioned?
"I'll explain it all to you once this gun is down." Everyone turned to the gunman expectantly.
"Where. Is. Sky."
"Back at the train, frozen in time, awaiting your return." The man in the suit grabbed the gun at his head and pulled it down. "Now then, why don't you all introduce ourselves. My name is of no importance to you, but I am the Guardian of Time, Space, and all Dimensions. I am your ticket back, so I'd be nice if I were you." The gunman growled and stowed away his gun at this. The man continued. "You are all here by mistake. Someone was playing around with something they shouldn't have and a small ripple in time has occurred. Of course, I have stopped time for everyone and everything except us six here. I will restore time as soon as I can fix the ripple in time. Until then, you are all to remain alive, and try to be friendly." The man let out an exhausted breath. "I know it may be hard for some of you, but you must all remain alive. I will be back soon enough, I hope." Another strange noise ripped through the plane and then the man disappeared.
"He better fix this soon." The gunman growled as he walked off a little ways.
"Is no one going to address how insane this is? I mean, come on! What the hell even is happening?" The brunette asked, looking around at the three other boys who were still around.
"What I want to know is why I was dragged into this." The doctor grumbled as he paced back and forth. "And why you all look familiar."
"Well, we should probably introduce ourselves huh? I'm Captain Jin, a- well I used to be a British Captain." The boy with black hair said, sadness lightly darkening his features.
"I'm Sky." The brunette introduced.
"I is Barneys." The dinosaur said.
"Call me Ross." The doctor said before looking to the gunman. "Hey ginger! What's your name?!" Ross yelled over to him.
"None of your business!" The gunman growled back.
"Nice to meet you 'none of your business'." Ross snarled back.
"They sure donz likes each others." Barney said, looking at the glaring two.
"You all look so similar to some of my friends back at the Glade. It's kinda nerve racking."
"Yeah. The Ross I knew lost both his legs."
"What? How?"
"Fighting off pirates. The boy didn't want to hurt them." Jin scoffed, then sighed. "It wasn't my best idea to send the two weakest fighters towards danger. I never imagined the kid would- it doesn't matter anymore." By this point, the tension between Ross and the gunman had risen, their glare being held on both ends. The gunman had advanced towards Ross, the doctor holding his ground.
"I never did like the Ross I knew."
"And I'm quite glad I hadn't run into you yet. Although you'd be a fun test subject."
"Should wes be concerned or wha?"
"I find it interesting. It's neat."
"I just hope they don't slay each other. I'd rather not be stuck here forever."
The two- the doctor and the gunman- were now inches apart, anger flaring between both of them.
"Wanna know what'd be fun? If we pushed one of them into the other and watched them accidentally kiss."
"What?"
"Yeahs, that woulds be kinda funnys."
The gunman growled and pushed the doctor away, turning to the other three who were simply watching them.
"I will kill every one of you, don't test me."
"If you kill them you can't go back home to your precious little friends." Ross spat, mockery clear in his voice.
"At least I have friends to go back to."
"Why have friends when you can have power?"
"Why have one when you can have b-"
Another strange noise broke through the plane, a creature appearing out of it.
"Zombie?"
"How did a walker get here?"
Jin brandished a sword while the gunman turned towards the monster. With a single gunshot the zombie fell over, groaning as it died yet again. But the gunshot left the whole plane shaking, the bang of the gunpowder exploding echoed everywhere around them. And suddenly, more of the strange noises shattered their ears. Zombies began to appear out of every noise, the number of them becoming countless. The five boys were quickly standing, slowing backing up into a circle.
"No more shooting."
"Why?"
"You'll get us killed!" Sky butted in, panic in his voice. What were these things? And why'd they look like people?!
"Oh nos. We're deads. Goners!"
"I have a sword, but it'll only hold them off for so long."
"I'm going to shoot them down. We'll be fine."
"Don't!"
"Stop bickering and actually do something!" Jin finally yelled at the arguing duo as his sword sliced a zombie in half.
"I have an antidote to my zombies, but I don't know if these are different."
"Trys it!"
"Just do it!"
"Fucking throw the antidote!"
"Hold your breath!"
A loud splashing noise was heard, followed by screams and howls of agony. Ross opened his eyes to see the zombies all dissipating.
"They weren't supposed to dissipate." Ross said as he looked around them. All the zombies were gone.
"I donz cares. We safes!"
"That was too easy."
"Says the one who did nothing but argue."
"I don't like this."
"He's right though. That was too easy. There's more, I'm positive." Ross looked around and his mind clicked into place. "Sky, what was your enemy where you came from?"
"Grievers why?"
"And Jin and Barney, yours?"
"I didn't really have one."
"Me eithers."
"Gunman?"
"Oh so I'm not being called none of your business anymore? I'm hurt."
"Not the time."
"Didn't really have one. Just bandits and such."
"Maybe we'll have to fight your Grievers than Sky."
Sky paled at the thought and gulped.
"N-no one has ever survived a Griever attack though. If- if you do manage to kill one, you'll most definitely be stung. And then you go insane and try to kill everyone and get violently ill and there's no antidote." Sky stuttered out worriedly as he looked around panicked. Grievers? In, what he assumed to be, broad daylight? And an open space, that seemed to never end? No one could survive, not even the most talented runner. Sky continued to frantically look around.
"Sky, you don't have any known way to kill these things? Without dying yourself?"
"No one's killed a Griever. Anyone who's seen a Griever gets stung and goes insane. There's no escape. Please don't be a Griever."
The strange noise broke through the plane again, turning everyone's head towards it. The fedora-topped man sat there, happily gleaming.
"I fixed it! Now you all should be able to return to your homes and once everyone is back I will unfreeze time. None of you will remember this."
"Home! Back to Goats!"
"I started to miss that Maze."
"Great! My crew is probably waiting for me."
"Back to brewing I go. Yay."
"Finally, back to Sky. I don't like the thought of him being alone with those two."
"Alright. Off you go Barney."
Barney laughed as the strange noise surrounded him, taking him back to his quiet house.
"Now Captain Jin."
Jin waved to everyone there before being placed right back where he was on his ship.
"Now go on back Glader Sky."
Sky gave the man a thumbs up before the strange noise brought him back into the Glade, the Maze walls on all sides.
"Now you two, you were such an issue. Apologize- yes both of you- to each other for being at each other's necks.
"I'm not sorry I hate you already."
"I'm not sorry I hate your guts."
"That's not apologizing boys."
"I'm not going to apologize."
"And I won't be the first to apologize."
"You know, there are dimensions out there where you two are- ah never mind. Just, say something nice to each other and I'll send you home."
"I guess you could be withstand-able."
"Perhaps your smarter than I thought you'd be."
"There we go. Any last words?"
"No."
"Why yes. By the way Ross," the gunman spoke, "my name is Max."
Max and Ross were both absorbed by the strange noise, and sent back to their rightful homes. But, for some strange reason, when time unfroze, the first thought on Ross's mind was the name Max, a name he'd never heard before. And, Ross felt himself smile at the name, for a reason he'll never remember.

Yeah! Whoop whoop! All done. I diiiiid it! Woo! Yeah! Partay. Woo. Yeah heh. Yeah. I'm going now. Bye.

LOVE MEH PLZ ~n~ I'm really- idk. Nvm.