[6] What Time Brought Their Love (Noochzahhutt)

Yo, waddup? So I figured I should finally continue this story so ye. Also TurqDownForHutt requested it so here ya go Lauren. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT U GET.

holy shit so I was just rereading everything so I was caught back up on this story and god damn I am such a bitch when it comes to this story. Oops, this isn't gonna be any better: You're gonna regret asking for this sequel Lauren.

By the end of that week, Mat had to return back to New Jersey. His mother felt terrible that he had to leave, and Brandon was a wreck. Mat promised Brandon that no one else would ever hurt him again, however Brandon wanted him to stay. Brandon begged and pleaded and nearly began crying when Mat finally came up with an agreement. Once they'd finished this year of school, they could both see each other in Cali. This was their junior year of high school so they'd only have one more year of school after this. Brandon eventually complied, telling Mat he'd be counting down the days until the end of school. Mat had chuckled and kissed him before running off into the airport.
The wait till summer was accompanied by many phone calls between the two. And nearly constant texting over the weekends. Eventually, as fate would have it, summer came and the two saw each other again. Brandon began sobbing when he finally saw Mat again and clung to him like he was a lifeline. Mat did the same back, kissing all over his neck to try and calm him down. They spent their first week together peacefully cuddling on Brandon's bed, and then their hell began.
Kara suddenly arrived in the little Cali town, finding the two out on a date. It took all the strength Mat could muster not to kill the girl. She apologized to Brandon and tried to make up with him, "let's just be friends." She'd begged and pleaded until Brandon said he'd think about it. She squealed happily and skipped off. The next few days Mat spent looking around Cali again, having missed the warmer climate. Mat met up with Preston and a couple other old friends, but for some reason Brandon didn't want to come with him. Mat thought nothing of it, brushing it off. Perhaps Brandon was just being shy, which was something Brandon was never. But Mat ignored his panicked mind and trusted Brandon.
He shouldn't have done that.
When Mat came home from hanging out with Preston yet again, Mat found Brandon lying on his bed with Kara next to him. Mat was enraged, but he had gone unnoticed so he went silent.
"So what's it like, dating Mat and all."
"Amazing, I love him. But..."
"But?"
"The distance is getting to me. I'd still have to go a whole other year like this before we could change anything. And I don't think I could do it."
"You could do it. You're much stronger than I was, Petey."
"But- I just- never mind. Don't worry about it."
Mat knocked on the door and Brandon turned towards it, excitement filling his face when he saw Mat. He ran over to meet him at his door, which shocked Mat. Mat having asked what all the excitement was about, Brandon simply said it was just to see him. Kara cooed softly in the background before leaving the room, saying they needed some alone time.
Another month of bliss passes after that, the summer already almost over. Mat smiled as he wandered the streets of Cali holding Brandon's hand, not a care in the world. The sun shined, the birds sang, it was almost too good to be true. Because it was.
Brandon had met another boy in Cali. A boy by the name of Choco, for our purposes. And him and Choco had grown a little too close during the school year. Brandon loved Mat, to the end of the world, but something about the fact that Choco was always there was so appealing. And sadly, Mat found this out. Through Preston, nonetheless. And Mat felt shattered, cheated, but he wasn't alone. Preston admitting to having a boy of his own, someone in Cali who was always there. Preston begged Mat to not tell Rob, but of course he would. Mat broke off contact with both Preston and Brandon before going back to New Jersey at the end of the summer.
After that summer, everything changed. Mat, Rob, and Mitch all had to move back to Canada, Mitch being in ruins at the thought. His boyfriend, Jerome, understood however. They made an agreement, after seeing how all the other long distance relationships ended. They were to break up, but remain close friends. And, if fate ever brought the two to each other again, then they'd try again. Mitch agreed brokenly, and the three families moved to Canada.
Ten years pass, and life is balancing out for the boys. Mitch found Jerome once again, although he had a girlfriend. The two became as close as they once were, although nothing about their high school love was muttered. Mitch found himself a sweet girl as well, one who'd love him to the end. Mitch and Jerome ended up living in a house together down in Florida, their girlfriends with them. I guess you could say their story ended the happiest. The others weren't as lucky.
People say that Preston and Kenny (the boy he'd cheated on Rob with) lasted for a few years before Preston moved away to Texas and broke up. There he found himself a sweet girl, but they didn't last long either. After yet another heartbreak Preston moved away to Washington, where he now resides.
Brandon had gotten a slight bit luckier than Preston. While he and Choco did break up, rumor has it that he's dating Kara again. And this time, there's no distance between them. You can find them both living together in California in that little town of Brandon's youth. Not much else is known about the couple.
As for Mat and Rob, they're surviving. The two are still living in Canada, they're neighbors too. Rob found himself a sweet girl to spend the time with, though not much is known about what Mat's doing. The whispers around town are that he's still in love with Brandon, and he's making his living by writing songs about him. Someone compared him to Taylor Swift in the respect that he's writing about an ex. Oh, if only they knew. That all this started, all his pain and misery, all because of a damn Taylor Swift song. If you ever found Mat, you'll probably find him singing away in a park with teardrops on his guitar. Songs about a late catch, how distance did bad things, a relationship with a 'Pete', and how he was meant to be their hero in shining metal. And through this music, you'll learn a sad tale of a boy who only wanted to love someone, and be loved back.

And I'm done with this tale. Sorry not sorry. That's the end. It's done, no more sequels. Why, you are welcome for those broken feels. I'm glad I could help destroy your really happy mood.
Welp, ye. There ya go Lauren. Hope you enjoyed. LOVE MEH! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! <3