Meeting at the Mall (Many Ships) [Part 3]

The last part!!! Yay! I'm done with this! Also~

1K READS ASDFGHJKL;' YOU GUYS ARE THE F*CKING BEST! I MEAN I STARTED THIS OUT WITH THE THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER GET OVER LIKE 100. BUT NOW IT'S TO 1K AND JUST YEAH!!!!

"Jason? Seto? Why are you two together?" Ty asked as they woke up. The two automatically moved away and Seto missed Brice.
"Father told us to." Seto mumbled. Ty looked at him like he was crazy.
"And you trusted him?! Seto! He-"
"I've already heard this from Brice! I don't need to here this again! Why would he want to screw himself over by losing all he's worked for Ty?" Seto begged. Jerome held his head from the familiar name.
"Brice. Who is this Brice?" Jerome asked.
"They used my potion on Jerome?"
"And me Seto. But Adam managed to fight it." Ty explained. Then remembered Seto knew what he'd have had to do.
"Okay Jerome. You recognize the name Brice, right?"
"Yeah."
"How about Jason or Adam?"
"Yeah."
"Mitch?"
"Is that the guy in the cell with me?" Jerome asked.
"That's harsh. He forgot his own boyfriend." Jason said. Seto glared and he put his arms up defensively.
"Yeah it is. Brice is my boyfriend. Jason is Tyler's boyfriend, can I call you that?" Seto asked. Jason nodded. "Alright then. Adam is the one with Ty. I don't know exactly what to call them." Seto joked and Ty glared at him. Jerome slightly chuckled. "And then, I don't know what you and Mitch were. You refused to go into detail. I hate myself so much right now." Seto growled.
"Hey. I'm Quentin. You're Seto I'll take it?" Quentin cautiously asked.
"Yeah. And this is Jason with me." Seto replied.
"I know what it's like, to be separated from your boyfriend. Except mine is in charge of kidnapping you all. So they can kill you. Or they'll kill me." Quentin shakes his head.
"You okay fish?" Bridget asked.
"I miss him. So much." Quentin whispered.
"Squids are worse than my father. And that's saying something, since he's Herobrine and all."
"He only meant well Adam. Besides, I know what he meant now. When he said he'd lose control. When I found out you'd been kidnapped Adam, I snapped. And I took it out on Tyler because he was trying to help. I smacked him. Would have done more if Seto and Brice hadn't heard. It's scary." Jason took in a breath like the words were strangling him.
"Really?" Adam asked.
"Yeah. He did." Seto said as Jason started crying. "He's not mad about it Jason."
"I am! I could have killed him if you guys hadn't got there! I couldn't control myself Seto!" He got up and punched the wall. Then the walls began to shake.
"Everyone, as close to the center as you can get. Now!" Seto yelled. Everyone did as they were told as a block disappeared every 4 blocks. Then a creeper exploded in each. That grew the attention of the squids patrolling.
"What's the noise?!" One yelled.
"The Nether King you bastards." Herobrine growled as he walked in.
"And the Ender King."
"And the Aether King." Notch spoke as he appeared beside Herobrine. "I believe you have my son."
"And the Cuber Apprentice. And I'm pissed." Then Tyler and Brice appeared beside their respective father.
"Seto! Catch!" Brice as the amulet landed in his hands. Seto's hands began to burn as a figure came out of the amulet.
"And the Ender Queen." Her voice cooed. "And I'm about to get my revenge you blood-thirsty monsters."
"Brice, can you work on getting the mortals out of here?" Notch asked.
"Of course father." Then Seto blew the doors off all the cells. A sea of squids had appeared. Seto's eyes glowed deep purple as he sent shock waves down the halls. His mother followed him, sometimes just spearing the squids.
"Anyone want calamari?" She asked as she skewered them.
"Afterwards maybe." Adam replied as he stabbed one. His beautiful budder sword was now dripping with blue goop. He didn't mind though. They had tried to hurt Ty. Jerome was hanging off the ceiling on bars as another memory surged through his head.
~~~~~
"Bosss wantsss them both dead. Attack!" The whisper said as Jerome smelt them come closer. He was tackled and he threw the creature he couldn't see off of him. His eyes began to glow brown as his attacks came quicker. And the creatures became quicker. It was as if they could feed off Jerome. Then he heard the cry behind him. He tackled the creature that almost mauled the boy who appeared to help him. Jerome quickly teleported the boy to Seto and remembered what he was just doing. Jump. Swing. Flip. Repeat. He began to do that, taking out most of the invisible monsters before he sprinted off.
~~~~~
Jerome fell from his perk right into a squid's tentacles. Mitch saw and went after the d*mned squid. Jerome was gaged and his hands were tied behind his back.
"We'll kill at least one of you DF's. We will." The squid complained.
~~~~~
"They killed you. Oh notch. I was so scared. It felt so real." Mitch whimpered as he sobbed into Jerome's shoulder.
"It's okay Mitch. I'm not dead. It wasn't real. It's okay now." Jerome cooed to the crying boy. He was clinging to him like if he let go, he'd disappeared. Jerome loved the feeling of his hands in his fur though. Something he hadn't felt since his parents died.
"If I say I have fallen in love with you, would it be weird Jerome?" Mitch asked.
"No. Because I think the same thing has happened to me Mitch." Jerome released the hug and stared into Mitch's eyes. "Gosh you're handsome. How could you fall for me?" Jerome asked him.
"I could ask you the same. You are handsome, and I'm everything but it."
"I think it's the other way around." Jerome chuckled and it made Mitch laugh. He nuzzled into Jerome's neck. "Could you rub my fur again? I know it weird but it's been forever since someone's done it and it-" Jerome was cut off by his own purr. "Feels good. Makes me feel loved. No one likes my fur." Jerome sighed and continued purring as Mitch rubbed the fur on his back.
~~~~~
"Mitch. Biggums. Please." Jerome muttered into the cloth. Tears rolled down his face. He remembered everything. This was Mitch's nightmare. As Mitch walked into the room, he froze. The squid removed Jerome's gag. "Biggums. I remember. I'm so sorry Mitch." Jerome squeaked out a response.
"No. You can't kill him. No!" Mitch yelled as he threw a fireball at the squid. He squid dodged and shot him.
"Mitch!" Jerome's yell echoed throughout the carcass-coated halls. Notch automatically ran toward the noise. As well as the Cuber Apprentice. Seto and Jason held back their boyfriends from following as they went toward the King squid.
"Quiet you idiot! Or this bullet goes through your precious boyfriend's heart." The squid threatened, aiming the gun at Mitch's heart. "Call off everyone you called."
"No! Please don't come! He'll shoot Mitch." Jerome sobbed. He smelled Notch coming closer and closer. Next thing he knew, the squid behind him was stabbed.
"You do NOT touch my son!" Notch yelled as the squid fell to the ground. Then he released Jerome as the Cuber Apprentice healed Mitch. Once he let Mitch stand up, Jerome jumped into his arms, trying to avoid his injury.
"Mitch. Mitch Mitch Mitch. I thought we were doomed Biggums." Jerome whispered with tears in his eyes. Mitch gently kissed Jerome.
"Stop crying Biggums. We're good. I missed you so much." Mitch replied as they shared another gentle kiss. "Thanks Father." Mitch said as he turned to Notch.
"My pleasure Mitchell." Notch joked. Mitch rolled his eyes as Jerome chuckled. "Now. If you two love birds wish to watch King Squid die, we may have to hurry up." He joked again as he teleported them to the group.
In front of them stood an army of shadow-like creatures. In the front, stood Ian.
"Ian?" A hoarse voice traveled through the group. As the boy stepped forward, Ian almost started crying.
"Quentin." Ian said as he hugged the boy before him. "You're okay." Ian spoke his thought.
"Now Ian. We had an agreement. And it seems like you've met it. But, there's always a catch to my plan. Herobrine knows." He smirked as he grabbed out a remote. "This remote, in my hand, controls something I put inside your precious boyfriend. When this button is pressed once, a small dosage of poison enters his blood stream. It's quite painful. Watch." The squid chuckles as he presses the button. Quentin fell to the ground in pain. "If I press it again, he still won't die, just be in more pain: like so." The squid chuckled as he hit it again. "Once more, and it'll be enough to slowly kill him. The best part is, it came right from Seto's book. It's 'un-healable and unavoidable'. Genius really Seto."
"Yes. But Ty taught me there is one thing that heals the un-healable. That memory loss potion was also un-healable. But yet, both Ty and Jerome got over it. It's simple. The one scientifically inexplicable circumstance. Love."
"That's right Seto. Why are you staring? Seeing a ghost?" Seto's mother added. The King Squid stands up.
"Attack them! My army, attack!"
"They aren't your army. They're mine. Ssshadowsss, dissperssse. You are off duty." Ian hissed. The Squid hit the button one last time  as Ian began to kiss Quentin. Quentin regained his color and strength. The squid kept hitting the button.
"Is there a problem with your plan?" Silver, the Ender Queen, asked. "It's sad, love seemed to be the only thing you couldn't find." Silver dragged a sword down the side of his face. Then she held out a gun. "Ian. The honors?" She asked. He walked up and took the gun.
"You don't touch my boyfriend you sssquid." Ian hissed as he pulled the trigger. Silver gave her two boys a kiss as she began to fade. Then she turned to their father.
"Watch them for me." She said as she disappeared and the amulet appeared in Seto's hands. He held it close and they all went home.

That, my children, is why Adam hates squids. He had a bad run with them in a past life. As you can tell, most of them kept their names. I personally don't know Seto's name this life. Rumors are it's Jimmy or Harvey, but is rather not feed you false information. Does that answer your question? Of what happened after that Meeting in the Mall?

The spelling checker hates me because I kept putting Seto and I slurred the S’s for Ian. It’s quite amusing. Did I hurt your heads yet? Good, cause I hurt my head.