Huggles? (TBNRNoochZahHutt)

Thank you EnderInfinityYT aka my love <3 for this idea. I wub you!!! Btw, I'm writing you a surprise for our anniversary love. You'll see it soon. As for my other cheeses, enjoy this little thing and my other goretober one shots. I'm enjoying them too much XD

Preston sighed as he collapsed backwards on his bed, hands covering his face to try and hide the tears. Rob was straight. How had Preston ever thought that Rob would leave his girlfriend, his normal life, for him? He felt like exploding, or hiding somewhere in a deep dark abyss. But for now, he could only cry. He didn't have the strength to do much else. Just lay helplessly on his bed crying. He was glad he'd locked his door, so no one could intrude on his alone time. He could just lay back lonely. He never had to deal with anyone else. He could cry, yell, throw things, scratch his arms, anything he wished. Or so he thought.
"Preston?" Brandon said from behind the door. He had forgotten about Brandon and Mat, the two who he'd been living with during his time in Canada. He'd be going back to the States in a little over a week. He tried to stop his tears but they just wouldn't cooperate.
"Go away." Preston replied, his despair clear in his voice.
"Preston." Brandon scolded.
"No."
"Preston. Don't make me use your full name."
"Just fudge off Brandon." Preston growled.
"Mat!" Brandon yelled from the other side of the door. Preston knew the Canadian had been asleep when Brandon called for him and Preston whimpered. Now Mat was going to hate him too.
"What's wrong now?" Mat's tired voice grumbled, sounding deeper than usual. Probably some form of a morning voice, Preston guessed. Brandon mumbled something to the other and a sigh followed. "You told him didn't you?" Preston's sobs picked up again and Brandon's confused voice piped up.
"Told who what?"
"Preston, me and Petey are gonna come in. And then you're gonna cry as much as you so wish and you're going to feel ten times better in the morning, okay?" Mat asked. Preston turned away from the door but Mat came in anyways. Preston's recording chair was on its side and his headphones were thrown across the room. Mat sighed and grabbed the headphones. "I told you to wait until I asked Preston."
"I wanted to do it myself. Why was I so stupid?" Preston then screamed into his pillow and went to claw at his arms. Brandon grabbed his hands and held them back. He crouched down in front of Preston and sighed.
"You're not stupid Preston. I'm sure it's-"
"I fell in love with Rob, how stupider can you get?" Preston cut him off. Brandon let out a cooing noise and kissed Preston's hands. He tried to pull them away from Brandon but Brandon was not allowing it. "I'm an idiot. Stupid. Worthless."
"Don't you f*cking dare." Brandon stopped him. Preston felt tears blooming and Brandon sighed. "You're perfect Preston. There's nothing wrong with you. You're sweet, caring, dorky, goofy, anyone would be lucky to call you theirs. Rob just isn't into guys. That's fine, because you'll get over him and find someone better. Someone worth your time and effort. Someone who loves you just as much, if not more than, you love them. And until you find that perfect person, you're gonna have to fight through too many heartbreaks to keep track of. But it'll be worth it when you find the person who's worthy of your love. Okay?" Preston nodded and tried to bite back tears as they bubbles in his eyes. Brandon let a small aw escape his lips before kissing Preston's knuckles. "Please don't cry. You're gonna make me cry." Preston chuckled and the tears escaped his eyes. "Damn it you're making me cry. You're just so sad looking and in pain." Brandon stuttered as tears gathered in his eyes as well. He let go of Preston's tears before wiping his own.
"H-huggles? Please?" Preston choked out as he held out his arms towards Brandon. The youngest nodded and climbed onto the bed atop of Preston and hugged him tightly.
"You two are adorable. Oh my god. You two are the only reason I ever question my sexuality." Mat said from the other side of the bed as he climbed in. He wrapped his arms around both Preston and Brandon, pulling them close. Brandon nuzzled his face into Preston's neck and let his eyes flutter shut. Preston let a small sigh escape from the tickling sensation on such a sensitive spot. Mat smiled and kissed both their cheeks. "You both know you're amazing, right?" Brandon hummed and Preston sighed once again from the sensation of humming against his soft spot.
"Am I bugging you?" Brandon asked, turning his head slightly to make his voice louder. All he accomplished was getting a small hum from Preston as his voice vibrated through his neck and his breath heated his face.
"N-not at all Petey." Preston stuttered as he pulled Brandon closer. The youngest chuckled and kissed the spot of skin. Preston mewled softly at the pleasure that coursed through his weak-from-crying body. Brandon chuckled and lightly licked the skin. Preston moaned softly and hugged Brandon closer. "Mhm Petey."
"Don't tease him Petey. He's still fragile." Mat said to the other who lightly lapped the area and pecked the skin.
"Alright Noochms." Brandon complied and bit the flesh. Preston moaned as he began to rub Brandon's back. Brandon sucked and gnawed on the skin until it was a bruising patch of red. Brandon pulled back his head and blushes slightly. "Oops, sorry for the hickey." Brandon said innocently as he looked at the mark he left. Preston just smiled and pulled Brandon back atop of him.
"Give me as many hickeys as you'd like. You're lips are amazing." Preston mumbled into Brandon's ear and the youngest shivered.
"Wanna know what they're even better at Preston? Blowjobs." Brandon squealed and smacked at Mat while Preston burned red. Brandon clambered off of Preston and after Mat, who was now running away from the room. Preston sat up and smiled. He owed those two a lot. He felt something was off and looked down. Oh great.
"Thanks a lot Mat!" Preston yelled grumpily and he heard Mat collapse laughing. "Yeah. Ha ha." Preston grumbled some explicits under his breath as he flopped back down on his head.
"Do- oh god. Do you want some help with that Preston?" Mat asked as he stumbled back in the room.
"No, you can go fudge yourself."
"No thanks. I'm not horny at the moment, unlike you." Mat smirked as Preston flipped him off. Brandon walked back into the room and jumped back atop Preston.
"I can help you~"
Part two of smut if you'd like. I'm in a smutty mood. That's a strange sentence to type. Anywho, yeah. Imma write the part two no matter what. Like, right now. So Imma go. I love you all so much! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!