Angel (Megily)

Hello my cheeses! So today, August 4th 2015, is my cannon OTP's anniversary. As of today they have been together for two months. And, in celebration of this glorious time, I hereby write a Megily one shot. So go wish MegaPhone1 and RoyalCloudPotato a happy two months! It's been rough for them both but they've made it through. Happy anniversary Megily ;D I love u both <3
Also, sorry if it seems rushed. I remembered like an hour before midnight and so it's already the fourth for Megan ;~; I'm sorry I'm terrible Meg. Also, it's late and the song curses so I'm not going to bleep the curse words. Sorry if that upsets you, maybe I'll come back later and change it. Idk
Also, the picture in the media is not mine, but Meg currently has it as her profile picture because it reminds her of Em and I'm just asdfghjkl.

I'm in love with an angel, heaven forbid. Made me a believer with the touch of her skin. I'd go to hell and back with you, Stay lost in what we found. Worlds apart we were the same Until we hit the ground.

Megan smiled as she looked towards the other glowing girl. She wore a pale golden gown and a shining halo above her blonde hair. The angel stroked her skin and Megan melted under the touch. She smiled at the other and gave her a small kiss on the lips. The angelic girl giggled and blushed a slight pink. Megan smiled and pulled her closer.
"I'd go to hell and back for you." Megan cooed before pulling her into another kiss.

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak, Maybe I'm blinded by what I see. You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me, 'Cause I could never set you free. So fly on your own. It's time I let you go.

Meg smiled as she broke the kiss. Emily, the angelic girl, smiled as well. She was an angel, breaking heavens rules to visit and date Megan. She always looked for someone like Megan, a soldier who'd fight for her. Megan swore she wasn't anywhere near a soldier, but Em thought otherwise. She had tried many times to save Em from the rules, but it never worked. And Megan was sure that it would be best to just stop now.

I'm in love with an angel who's afraid of the light. Her halo is broken but there's fight in her eyes.

Em's halo broke one of the times she fell out of heaven. She had sobbed that day, the broken halo proving how much she was failing her duty as an angel. Megan tried her best to convince her otherwise, but ever since she's been afraid of bright lights. Sure it was her punishment finally arriving. But, despite all that, her eyes homed fight and rebellion and happiness.

Walls are built to keep us safe Until they're crashing down. Worlds apart we were the same Until you hit the ground.

They were from different worlds. Megan a depressed human fighting off death and Emily an angel who worked miracles. They had built a sanctuary to keep their visits safe, but those walls were crumbling down (why is Pompeii going through my head now...).

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak, Maybe I'm blinded by what I see. You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me, 'Cause I could never set you free. So fly on your own. It's time I let you go.

Megan held Emily close as their sanctuary walls crumbled to the ground. A bright light filled the skies an Emily hid her face from the light. Meg shut her eyes for the initial blast of light before looking at the source. A figure with hire hair and a long flowing gold dress stared down at them. Meg was nervous, but she wouldn't let it show. She was supposed to be Em's soldier, her knight in shining armor. Although she'd never succeed, she might as well try.

Walls are built to keep us safe Until they're crashing down. Worlds apart we were the same Until you hit the ground. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak, Maybe I'm blinded by what I see. You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me, 'Cause I could never set you free.

"Hello Emily. Fancy seeing you here." The voice spoke, Emily hiding her face farther into Megan. "Come on child, show me your face. Look at me as you receive your punishment." The voice growled, flying lower near Emily. Megan pulled her farther away from the being, glaring at it. "And who might you be? The human that broke our angel?"
"I didn't break her. Your cruelty broke her." Megan spit back. Emily was sobbing into her shirt as this all went down. She was going to be banished. She knew it.
"Our cruelty?! Oh no no no, I think you have the wrong information. Our rules are to protect our angels from despair or pain." The voice said.
"Have you looked at what your rules have done to Emily? Your rules are causing her despair and pain. Do you realize that?" Megan asked the figure.

So fly on your own. It's time I let you go. So fly on your own. It's time I let you go.

"Of course I do. And that's why we shall wipe you from your memory. She won't live with heartbreak if she doesn't remember why her heart was broken." The figure said before dragging Emily off by her hair.
"Emily!" Megan yelled as the hole in the sky shut, blocking her from her Emily. And she collapsed sobbing.

Sorry that was sad. But it was kinda cute too. Also, sorry it's a bit late. I fell asleep writing this last night. So, once again, go wish MegaPhone1 and RoyalCloudPotato a happy two months! I love you all. I'm posting a SideChicks one shot soon. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!