~Heavy Drinking (Vikklan)~

I didn't forget your present. Don't worry Danie. I got chu! So, today is the talented EnderInfinityYT 's birthday. Go wish her a happy birthday, she's growing up! X'D I'm sorry, I had to. Anyway, go wish her a Happy Birthday and enjoy a Vikklan smut as she requested.

Vikk didn't realize what he had gotten himself into when he agreed to go to the bar with the Sidemen and Lachlan. He never realized how much of a light weight his Aussie friend was. He also never realized how much he'd hit it off with a drunk Simon. Him and Josh were off at the bar, only drinking water since they were in charge of getting them home. And Vikk had to hold back his desire to go out there and rip Lachlan off Simon. Josh had noticed he was glancing at the pair and tensing and chuckled.
"So, is it Lachlan or Simon you're crushing on?" Josh asked, distracting Vikk from his angry glare.
"What?" Vikk asked, hoping he'd heard him wrong.
"Vikk. Don't lie. You're jealous. Which one do you like?" Josh asked. Vikk blushed red and shut up as the bartender refilled their waters.
"The Aussie." Vikk mumbled after he left and Josh smirked.
"Called it. Simon owes me some cash." Josh said. Vikk glared and the older chuckled. "Go hang out with Lachlan. Simon was doing that on purpose." Josh said as he waved Vikk towards the pair. Vikk made a mental note to smack Simon once he wasn't drunk and walked over. Simon noticed Vikk and smirked. Lachlan was looking at Vikk confused.
"What's up Vikky?" Lachlan hiccuped. Vikk rolled his eyes and dragged Lachlan over to a booth. He sat opposite of the boy and sighed.
"You have no clue how badly I wish you weren't drunk." Vikk mumbled as he stares longingly at the Australian. He smirked at the other and laughed.
"And why might that be Vikky?" Lachlan asked as he leaned closer to Vikk from across the booth.
"So that way I could kiss you and tell you how much I love you and you'd remember it." Vikk replied as he put his face right by Lachlan's smelling the alcohol on his breath. Lachlan burst out into giggles after a short staring contest and leaned backwards against the booth.
"Wanna know why I wish I wasn't drunk?" Lachlan asked the Brit. Vikk shrugged and nodded. "So that way you wouldn't have an excuse to not take advantage of me tonight." Lachlan replied bluntly. Vikk blushed red and looked away. He looked over to where Josh was to see him and Simon laughing with each other. Simon seemed to be completely sober. Son of a- "Vikky?" Lachlan cut off his thoughts and brought his attention back forwards.
"What's up Lachy?" Vikk asked.
"Why are you so damn attractive? Like seriously. It's not fair. You're constantly working and barely spend any time on your own body yet you still look amazing shirtless. And you look sexy without trying. (May I just point out, not my words. Not my words. I'm sure that will be the one line out of all my stories that people will read and I want it to be known that those are not my words. Thank you, continue)"
Vikk was bright red now and was chuckling nervously. He looked away only to see Josh walking over.
"Hey Vikk, we better start rounding up the guys. JJ's going to get really drunk soon. And we both know that's bad." Josh said to the still slightly blushing Vikk. Vikk shivered at the memory and nodded.
"Ethan and Tobi, like always?" Vikk asked.
"And your Aussie, yeah." Josh said, winking before running off to find the others. Vikk cursed him off in his head and turned to Lachlan who was trying to follow a light.
"Lachy. It's time to go home. Want to help me find the others or stay here?" Vikk asked carefully. Lachlan made a grabby hand at Vikk and he sighed. He helped the other up and Lachlan refused to release the darker hand. Vikk sighed and allowed it, walking through the crowd to where Tobi was flirting with some chick. "Come on Tobi. You're done for the night." Vikk said. Tobi pouted and Vikk sent him a stern glare. He sighed and kissed the girl's cheek before getting up and heading towards the door. "Now we just need Ethan. Do you see him- Lachlan?" Vikk asked. The Australian had wandered off and Vikk groaned. He quickly found Ethan, sending him to go get Josh. The eldest returned a few moments later with a confused look.
"What's wrong?" Josh asked.
"I fucking lost Lachlan. And I'm too short to find him in the crowd." Vikk grumbled. Josh chuckled.
"No you didn't. He's out in the car. I thought he'd told you he was coming out." Vikk shook (shh you saw nothing) his head no and walked outside. There was Lachlan with a smile on his face. He sat on the hood of Vikk's car, smiling sweetly at the boy.
"Do you need me to take any others?" Vikk asked as he arrived at his car. Lachlan jumped down and wrapped Vikk up in his grasp. The height difference made Lachlan hunch over so his head was laying on Vikk's shoulder.
"No, I think your Aussie is enough work on his own. Simon will help me as well. He's not too drunk." Josh said before waving and hopping into his driver seat. Vikk was still trapped by the bigger Australian and spun in his grasp. Lachlan stood upright, Vikk sitting on the hood now.
"Are you going to let me drive us home with no trouble?" Vikk asked his drunken friend.
"Only if I get to blow you when we get home." Lachlan replied. Vikk blushed red but nodded, hoping he'd pass out before they got home.
He had no such luck. Lachlan was still lively and now smirking as they arrived home. Lachlan got out and headed inside. Vikk sighed and accidentally hit his head into the steering wheel. He jumped at the noise and sighed. Why would he agree to this? Lachlan would hate himself in the morning. Vikk walked inside, locking the door and heading up to his room. He walked in to see Lachlan on his bed smirking.
"Are you sure you-" Vikk started but was cut off.
"Yes. And I know you want this. Come on Vikky. You just gotta keep quiet. That's all." Lachlan replied. Vikk rolled his eyes and sat down at the end of his bed next to Lachlan. He looked to the other and sighed. This man had become his best friend. Was he going to let his drunken desires ruin that? Vikk looked at Lachlan's blue eyes glowing with hope and knew he had to do it. He'd never forgive himself, but it was for Lachlan.
"Fine." Vikk sighed. Lachlan squealed as he jumped up. He pulled Vikk's shirt off first, eyes clouding with lust at the sight. He hungrily licked and nipped at his abs, Vikk sighing as he did so. Lachlan let his lips travel lower until he fumbled with his button. Vikk chuckled at undid the button himself. He looked at Lachlan again and felt his boxers grow slightly tight. The blonde had sweat matting down some of his usually perfect quiff (is that what it's called? I always call it a ramp XD). His blue eyes were a shade darker with lust and his cheeks were slightly flushed. Vikk rolled his eyes as he felt his skinny jeans get pulled off. He had thought Lachlan couldn't get any more perfect during their Skype calls, but Vikk would definitely agree this was so much more perfect. He felt Lachlan tug at his boxers but Vikk sat up. Lachlan looked confused but allowed Vikk to pull his shirt off. Vikk moved farther back on the bed and smirked as he patted the bed in front of him. Lachlan climbed over and Vikk met him in a heated lip lock.
"I'm not the only one with needs Lachy. I'm gonna make you happy first." Vikk said as he flipped him over so he sat on his legs. He skillfully undid Lachlan's pants and they met his on the floor. Lachlan sighed at the relieved pressure. Vikk smiled as he kissed all over Lachlan's abs. He licked the lines between them and Lachlan bit back a moan. This was gonna be rough (keeping him quiet, not the sex. Jeez. Only crazy people would think about sex during a smut XD). Vikk looked at Lachlan and saw the boy biting his lip. "Just suck on my fingers Lachy." Vikk purred as he put three fingers in front of the other's mouth. Lachlan took the fingers in his mouth and sucked. Vikk took back the fingers to quickly pull down his boxers before giving them back as he blew on the angry tip. Lachlan bit re fingers slightly and Vikk chuckled. His hot breath hit Lachlan's member, and the boy whined around the fingers and shifted. Vikk obliged and took Lachlan whole. Lachlan moaned around his fingers and bucked into Vikk's mouth. Vikk tried not to gag as he swallowed around Lachlan. The blonde was biting his fingers and moaning around them. They seemed to be helping though.
A few minutes later, Lachlan released into Vikk's mouth. Vikk swallowed it all and looked up to Lachlan. The Aussie released Vikk's fingers and tried to fight back exhaustion. Vikk smiled and kissed Lachlan's forehead.
"Go to sleep Lachy. I'll take care of myself." Vikk cooed to the younger.
"But- I- promise- looking forward to it." Lachlan mumbled as his eyes dripped shut.
"How about this. I'll let you suck me off another time. Next time I need help, if you're still here, I'll get you." Vikk promised. Lachlan nodded and sighed.
"I love you Vikky." Lachlan cooed as he fell asleep.
"I love you too Lachy. I love you too." Vikk cooed back before sighing. He went into his attached bathroom and fixed himself before curling up next to Lachlan in his bed. Vikk chuckled at how much Lachlan would flip in the morning. And boy was he wrong.

Okay, there ya go girlie. Remember, go wish EnderInfinityYT a happy birthday. She's an amazing friend of mine and I owe her a ton! Wub u Danie <3. Now I HOPE you all enjoyed. I love you all so much. Oh wait- 25K READS! ASFJDLIEBGDIJEBDUJEBDBIDNHEGJXOCE! OMF NO I TYPED ASF! DX. BACK TO THE EXCITEMENT THO, THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! LIKE ACK! THANK YOU! Thank you though, really. Almost 100 parts and freaking 25K reads. I'll do something special for part 100, I'm thinking a Q&A since everyone is doing them rn. So ask me questions! I will let you know if I don't feel comfortable answering them. That's all for now. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!