47

(BREAKING NEWS)

"Kim jaewhan from KTH entertainment become a witness of the case"

"Kim jaehwan announced that he witness the attacker trying to molest the victim"

"KTH entertainment does not respond,rumours saying the CEO Kim taehyung were also involved"

"rumours saying the police does not have enough evidence to arrest the attacker"

"the victim yoon yuji cannot be reach,police officer state her address is fake"

"KTH entertainment under fire for---

sitting in his office room,taehyung groaned as he ruffles his hair frustratedly.

he angrily switch the television off,the rumours and the news were now viral as it involved the actor under his company Kim jaehwan.

he forced to shut his eyes close but unfortunately he can't as his mind keep on thinking if he was doing the right thing after all of this time.

taehyung stared to the white ceiling above him and soon the flashback automatically flashed through his mind.

"come to me"

"thats all I ask"

"you just have to come to me"

"it's fine if you don't love me back"

"you just have to come to me and stay by my side"

"you just have to accept me.."

"by then..I'll release him.."

he closed his eyes again as he felt a sudden pain in his heart but the flashback keep on haunting his mind.

"..by doing this to me..do you think you can be happy?"jieun replied.

taehyung just looked at her with his strong gaze,"I don't care"

"as long as you beside me..I'm happy"

"aren't you being too much??",jieun replied before she let a small scoff.

"even if you confess to me 100 times and I would reject and hurt you with 100 reasons,my answer will be still the same.."

"I won't go to you.."

"so that's why..please stop all of this"

taehyung banged the back of head against the chair,shutting his eyes tightly before he throw all the newspaper on his table to the floor.

"what did you do..?"

"what have you done?!" he shouted to himself.

he looked up as suddenly he saw his father make his way to his table,throwing the same newspaper on his table.

"explain all of this",his father said with his low-serious tone.

"I give you this entertainment because I believed in you!"

"I believed in you my son!but this is how you repay me back?"

"what is this?what's with all of this rumours?!" his father shouted,banging his hand on the table.

taehyung just remain silent,he does not have the courage to look into his father's eyes.

"I told you taehyung!"

"I told you that not all in this world will be yours!!"

"and its include that girl!why are you so stubborn?!",his father suddenly burst in anger.