22

Lee jieun^

"yah,is it still far?I feel like my feets gonna die for walking.."jungkook whine behind me.

"ttsskk,we're not even climbing a mountain,its just a stair" I replied.

a smile suddenly plastered on my face when I saw the old wooden house at in front of me, "hurry,we're almost there!"

jungkook pouted but still following me behind.

"halmoniee!!"

"halmoniee??I'm here,your grand daughter,lee jieun" I shouted again.

The door finally creaked open,revealing my grandmother with her wide smile.

"aaaiiiiggggooo!!!my grand daughter!!Lee jieun,you grown up so fast, aigggoo, omo..omo,who's this handsome young guy?" she asked as she suddenly broke the hug.

"a-ah,this..this is my..my frien--

"her husband" jungkook cut.

jungkook smile to her,"hello,I'm jeon jungkook,jieun's husband,its nice to meet you halmonie.."

"a-aaiiggoo,husband...so this is how he look like.." she murmured before she secretly smirk.

"lets get inside,its almost night,come in,come in..come and eat dinner with me" she continued,quickly pushing me and jungkook together inside the house.

-
-
-

"waaa,halmonie,why is there many foods?did you know that we're coming here?"

"nooo,nooo..ahhaaa,I don't know,how can I know ?pfffttt no no" she quickly denied,sure thing it was a lie.

I just knitted my eyebrows in return.

meanwhile,jungkook's eyes are already sticked to the foods in front of him,he hold his empty stomach which were now growling for foods all this time.

"hehe,so now hurry and eat before its get cold..hurry hurry"

"OKAY,THANK YOU!", jungkook quickly said and stumbled to take the chopsticks beside me.

I nudged his stomach,widening my eyes.

"thank you for the meal halmonie" I thanked after shifting my gaze from jungkook.

jungkook bowed,"oh,thank you for the meal halmonie" he said and quickly take the chopstick,shoving all the foods in front of him.

I secretly smile,shaking my head before I looked back to my grandmother,"oh,halmonie..later,can I sleep with you?"

"absolutely.."

I grinned,"ye-

"NO"

"you know I can't sleep when there's someone beside me right?" she smirked.

I frowned bitterly,"then,where am I going to sleep?"

"with your husband,in that room" she casually said,pointing her finger to the door.

"WHAT?" both of us asked before jungkook accidetanlly choke on his food to death.

"why should we sleep together?! never,its not gonna happen,no..NEVER!" we both suddenly said in unison.

my grandmother looked at us with her blank face before she let a giggles,"aaayyy,its okay..I have a bad hearing,so just do whatever you guys want"

"WHAT?!"

------------

I put the potatoes across the room,making a line between us.

"don't you ever cross this line!!"