18

"aiiisssshhhh...this is all your fault,why did you even throw the ball like that?" I asked with a frown while stepping on the can of soda beside the recycle bin.

"my fault?hey,it's your fault...you shouldn't avoid the ball" he insisted.

I laughed humorously,"so you--

"sssshhhh,don't talk" he quickly cut,putting his index finger on my lips.

"this punishment will never be end if we're keep bickering like this,so...let's just finish this,I have something important to do later okay?"

"important?a person like you?

"of course..I'm a busy person"

"tssskk,busy your head"I muttered under my breath.

soon,minutes has passes and the day come to the end but I was still forcing my self to step on the can.

"yah jeon jungkook,you know what? since you come back into my life,I've always got a bad-I mean really bad luck,don't you feel bad to me?"

"why should I feel bad?...I'm doing it right"he whispered slowly.

"..right?what do you mean?"

he sighed while looking at me,"remember my promise to you before?"

"when we're still kids" he continued.

I knitted my eyebrows,slowly shaking my head.

"..I told you to never read my diary and give it back to me, in returned I promised to come back to you.."

I just remain silent,the sudden memories of us suddenly played In my mind.

"you still..remember that?"

he slowly nodded,"and I come back because you didn't broke your promise.."

"y-yah,seriously,can you just talk to the point?I don't get it.."

"you didn't read my diary right?" he asked.

"n--

"even if you don't answer it I already know the answer" he cut.

"how can you know?" I asked.

"cause I can see that you can't see it"

"what??" I asked cluelessly.

he let a small chuckled,"forget it..you did--

he was cut when suddenly his phone vibrate inside his pocket.

a smile then crept on his face,"soojung noona"

"yes noona?right now?okay I'm going..hmm..see you later!"

"yah,you do it all by yourself,the busy person have to do something important right now"

I looked at him before quickly standing up on my own,leaving his alone dumbfounded,"you do it all by yourself.."

"y-yaaah,Lee jieun!.."

-
-
-
-
-

I hissed in pain,massaging my feet,"ouuchhh.."

"I thought you're already leaving.."

I looked up only to see jungkook looking down at me,he put his hand in his pocket.

"my feet hurts"

"pabo Lee jieun,why did you even stepped it hardly?"

"do you think I know this will happened?aissh,you really should feel bad to me.."