38

Lee jieun^

sitting in my own bedroom,I stare blankly to the necklace.

"I will give you time..but for now keep this.."

"..I want you to wear this necklace..when your heart is ready to open for me"

I sighed,his words kept on repeating in my mind,"what should i do?"

"it must be expensive right?..maybe more expensive than this apartment.."I continued as I look around the room.

I heaved another big sigh before slowly put the necklace down on the table.

I help my self up before making my way out to take the laundry.

once I opened the door,I instantly froze when I saw jungkook standing in front of it,face covered with bruise and blood.

It took me quite a while to quickly closed the door back but jungkook quickly blocked the door with his hand before holding into my wrist.

"lets talk"

My heart begin to beat rapidly,I slowly shifted my eyes to look at him,"I don't have time now,lets just talk later"I replied coldly,making my way to take the laundry.

"later?"he asked,following me behind.

"then after that you want to lie and hiding from me again?"

I stopped for a while,slowly facing his face again,"go home"

"go.."

jungkook just stare at me with his soft eyes before he let a sigh,"I know its really hard for you to say it..."

"but now,you don't have to struggle to tell me anymore ..because I already know it.."

he stopped,nervously gulping down his saliva,hesitating to say the words.

"..you..you lov--

"jieun-ah!!!!where are you?!mom is back!!" suddenly Mrs Lee's drunk voice can be heard from the gate.

I widened my eyes in shock before quickly grabbed jungkook's hand and pushed him behind the door.

"yah..yah,what are you doin-

"don't try to make any sound if you don't want to die now"I whispered to him before leaving him dumbfounded.

I quickly run to the gate,helping her to climb the stair,"omma,are you drinking again?"

"aiggoo,how can I not drink?!everytime I think about that jeon jungkook!I couldn't help but getting mad at him!!"

"omma.."I said softly before sighing bitterly,dragging her inside the house.

Mrs Lee lazily sit on the floor,she carefully took the drumstick from the plastic before she shove it inside her mouth.

"if I meet him again!I will pull his hair,I will beaten him up like this chicken!" she wailed,eating the drumstick with full of force.

I just kept my eyes on her,all I can do I sighing.

"aiiigggooo,why do I even think about this useless stuff!!it is just making me more angry!!" Mrs Lee wailed again.

I shifted my gaze to the door when I suddenly saw jungkook peeked through the door.

I can barely see that he was gulping down his saliva before quietly closing he door back.

I let a small chuckled,"tssskk"

"that bastard jeon jungkook!!look what have you done to my daughter!!"

you&I | kookuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें