31

[next morning]

"where's my toothpaste??"I asked my self with my messy hair bun.

I yawned, making my way out from my room before getting inside the bathroom outside.

I took the toothpaste and lazily brush my teeth,looking at my own reflection in the mirror,"yah..Lee jieun,why did you live your life like this,huh?what should you do?I don't know what will happen to your future lee jieun..what should you d---oh,you surprised me!"

suddenly the bathroom door wide opened,revealing jungkook stand with his sleepy eyes,he lifted his right eyelid,"aiissshh..." he said but still making his way inside the bathroom,taking the toothpaste and brushed his teeth.

then suddenly,the flashback of the kiss played in our mind.

"aissshhh.." we both suddenly said while shaking our head in unison,I looked at his reflection in the mirror while he looked at my reflection.

"you...don't you ever talk to me in the school!" I said.

"I don't want either!" he replied between mouthfuls of bubble.

I threw my glare to him before quickly making my way out from the bathroom,at the same time with jungkook.

both of us stuck at the frame door,creating a big mess.

"let me go first!" I shouted,struggled to get out from the bathroom.

"yah,move!"jungkook said,lightly pulling my hair.

"get out from my way!!"

"yah,yah,yah..y-

"what is all of this mess?" suddenly a deep voice approaching us,automatically separating us apart.

"i-its nothing...abeoji" I denied.

"yeah..really nothing!"

Mr jeon suspiciosly looked at us,furrowing his eyebrows.

"nothing..really!!see??"I asked as I forced jungkook's hand to put around my shoulder before I wrapped my hand around his waist.

Mr jeon tried to hold his smile,"..okay then..let's go down and eat breakfast.."

"okay..abeoji.."we both said.

as soon as he walked away from us,I quickly pulled my hand away,"this is all your fault,you should let me g-

"no,me first..I get o-

"oh really?it's me-

"oh yeah" Mr jeon suddenly said again,turning his head to the back.

both of us quickly hugged each other,smiling awkwardly,"y-yes?"

Mr jeon furrowed his eyebrows before he pointed his finger towards jungkook,"you..what happened to your lips?" he asked.

"m-my lips?" jungkook asked back.

"it's bleeding.."

"oh..maybe a-- a cut?"

"or because of the kiss?maybe your lips hardly bumped with jieun..that's why you have a cut.."

"P-PARDON?"

----

"we will get going now.." I said,bowing to Mr jeon beside jungkook.

"okay,come home safely!" he replied back,smiling.

I walked to my bicycle,ready to ride it but were interrupted with jungkook purposely pushed the bicycle away.

I heaved a big sigh,glaring at him,"explain"