32

"can you check it one more time?" I asked desperately.

the girl then started to scan the computer again,"its still the same..there's no money left inside your account.."

"are you sure?..have you really check it??is the account correct?"

"yes,i'm sure..the account name is Lee jieun.."

"and it also stated here that you have took all the money yesterday..."

"what?w-what do you mean?"

"someone has took the money under your name.." she explained.

---

"omma!!omma!!"I shouted throughout my house.

I opened the door to her room,but still, the answer is still the same.she's not there.

I opened the door to my bedroom,"where is she going??.." I asked myself before my eyes immediately spotted the letter on my table.

I slowly walked to the letter,bending down to take it before I read it.

"jieun-ah..I'm sorry..yes its me omma,I take all of your money..you can do whatever you want to me when you meet me,but I did it for your own good..I'm so--

"omma..",I weakly crumpled the letter up into a ball,a droplet of tears can be seen falling to the surface of the paper.

"how can you do this to me..where are you actually??"

-----

[home]

while sitting beside the window,I looked up to the sky,I heaved a heavy sigh,"omma..what should I do now?I saved my money for about 5 years but now..its gone just like that.."

I reached my hand and tried to call her number again.

"the number you have dialled is unreachable,please try again after the beep sound"

I stared down to the floor,"what should I do?..how am I going to pay the cost for the university?.."

"should I just tell jungkook about this?.."

"..he's the only one I have now.."

suddenly,a sudden knock can be heard on my door,I shifted my gaze to the door,"come in.."

"..are you sleeping?" jungkook asked,getting inside the room.

"I'm not..why?" I asked as my eyes followed his move to sit on my bed.

"since we're a senior now..jimin and suji..they said they want to celebrate it"

"oh..really?..where?",I asked,not interested.

he nodded,"at jimin's father hotel..lets go with them..okay?"

I pursed my lips,slowly shaking my head,"I'm not going.."

jungkook's smile instantly gone,"why??you should come with us too"

"I'm just..not in the mood.." I slowly replied,"ummm..jungkook-ah.."

"actually..I want to say something important with you.."

jungkook quickly covered his ears,"come with me first..then you can tell me.."

"I said so,I don't want to go..I'm not in the mood,I really have to t--

"come with me first..then you can tell me.." he said,folding his hand across his chest.

I pouted,"fine.."

----

[next day]

"we'll get going now" I said to Mr and Mrs jeon.