42

"congratulation,Mr Kim!!"we both congrats to him.

he smiled,"thank you for coming..but I have one question to ask you guys.."he asked,looking to his right then to his left before leaning forward to us,whispering.

"errr the thing is..how to be happy after became a husband and wife?.."

our smile immediately faded away,"..what?"

"I asked you guys,how to be happy being a husband and wife?.."

"yah,even though I am your teacher but you guys married first than me..right?"

we both looked at each other before smiling awkwardly to him.

"happy?are we even happy?"the words that came out in our mind.

seeing that,mr kim sighed before gently pushing our head together,"you two must love each other..by that you can have a happy married life..am I right??"

"..uh...y-yes.."we both slowly replied.

Mr Kim smile,patting both of our shoulder then making his way to the bride to take a family photo.

------

"did you find him?",I asked as soon as we meet in the hall.

jungkook shake his head,resting his hand on either side of his waist.

hearing that,I quickly bite my lips,"aishhh park jimin...",I muttered under my breath before I quickly shot my eyes to look at him again after receiving a small chuckle from jungkook.

I raised my right eyebrows to him,"..did you..just laugh?"

he shoved his hand into his pocket,biting his lips as he tried to hold his smile,"didn't you felt like its coming back to you?"

"what?"

"where jimin locked us together in music room back then in high school and then,just like that..."

"he leave us.."

"..like just now..",he continued.

I scoffed,"..you still remembered that?"

"why do you ask?"he asked as he smiled,walking to the entrance.

"wrong?"I asked back,following beside him.

"yah,don't ignore my question jeon jieu--

he accidentally blurted out,he pursed his lips as he broke the eye contact right away.

my heartbeat instantly beat faster inside my chest then in split of second the flashback suddenly flashed inside my mind.

flashback

"its been a while..right?"

"yes...whats making you want to meet me?",I asked as soon as we settle down in the cafe.

"I'm sorry jieun-ah.."

"I'm sorry for everything,I knew what did I do back then.."soojung slowly said.

"I didn't mean for harm..but I don't know..I just can't help it.."

"what are you trying to say sunbae? "I asked in confuse.

"jungkook.."

"he likes you a lot.."

"he really do love you,before even I come into his life,he did fall for you first.." she continued.

she smiled,reaching her hand to hold mine,"I admitted that I was jealous back then,I admitted that I like him before but I just realise that its not even what I called love between a man and a women"

"maybe I was just afraid..I'm afraid to lose him.."

"even so,I knew,I realise that I did not deserve him.."

"but you did jieun-ah.."

"you deserve him..and he deserve you as well.."

"come back to him..he's waiting for you..."

end of flashback

"uhh..sorry,I-I didn't mean to sa--

"do you want to make a bet?",I cut him.

"what?"

"meet me at the place where we always went together back then in high school"

"I'll be waiting for you at 7pm..."

"if we do meet there,I'll start again with you..from the beginning.."

"you know which place I'm talking about right?..",I asked as I notice jungkook can't leave his eyes from mine.

"..start a new one?"he asked slowly.

ignoring his question,I showed him my smile,"I'll be waiting.."
-
-
-
-

Lee jieun^

time slowly passes by and now day has come to the end.I smile,standing alone.

"jungkook-ah,you know which place I'm talking about right?"I asked myself as I stand at the edge of the bridge,staring blankly to the river below me.

I looked up to the dark blue sky,feeling the cold wind brushed against my skin.

I glance to my watch,telling me its almost sharp 7pm.

"..2 more minutes"

"please come,you have to come..I want to start a new one with you..I'm waiting here jung--

"I came,I'm right here!",I was cut when suddenly I heard a familiar voice from afar.

breathlessly,jungkook make his way in front of me,staring at me with his intense gaze.

"..I'm here,beside you..."he continue breathlessly with sweat formed on his forehead.

I avoid his intense gaze right away,glancing to my watch," you're late.."

his eyes widened,"what??Its only 1 minute!"

"you don't kept your promise,you're late..",I replied and leave him standing behind me.

but later,little thing did I knew,he already slide his arm around my shoulder,"you know how hard is it to run all the way here?"

"forgive me just for this once.."

"what should you do for me to forg--

"I love you"he quickly said,pulling my wrist to face him.

"wh-

"I love you"

"jungk-

"I love you.."

"stop--

"I love you.."

"you're cra--

"I love yo---"

no one can even thought of it even myself but the only next thing I knew,I quickly cut him by placing a quick peck on his lips.

in split of second,I can felt his familiar thin-soft and warm lips landed smoothly on mine.

----------