I see that most of you didn't get the previous chapter,sorry for that misunderstanding hehe,maybe I was too excited when writing that chapter,pardon me!♡*flying kiss*

--------

okay,so remember when Mrs Lee leave jieun after taking all of her money? where she thought that jieun can just live happily since she has a husband and in-law with her .

but when jieun finally found her mom after 1 year,Mrs Lee couldn't believe it that the fact jieun separated with jungkook which making her to blame jungkook for destroying her daughter's life.

in this story,jieun and jungkook were separated for 1 year,without meeting each other but the both of them still remain friends with jimin and suji.

remember that when jieun begged to Mr jeon not to pay for her university cost?and when she did,she just found out that her mom ran away with all of her money.

Mrs Lee were really mad at herself,because of her, jieun also couldn't get into university since she have got not enough money to pay for the cost.

and later when she knew that both of them were actually separated,it didn't help anything but only making Mrs lee to hating on jungkook even more.

-------

so that is it..I hope its clear now..or nah?if nah,you can just ask me..I'll gladly reply to your question ♡