09

Jeon Jungkook

"Yah! We're going to lose this way!!" exclaimed one of his classmates.

Jimin sighed heavily and clenched his teeth, "How can that new student be so good?"

Jimin stood up, with sweat on his brows he picked up the ball from the ground before heading to the center, facing Jungkook.

"...you're really good at basketball, huh?"

"Pieces of cake," jungkook chuckled sarcastically.

Jimin took a check at the current score, which is 2:7.

"Let's place a wager"

Jungkook shrugged,"Well..I'm in,"

"Listen here, if I score 5 in this game, you must listen to anything I say...but...if you score more than 10, you are free to do whatever you want to me," Jimin added.

"When?" jungkook asked, his tongue clicking,"Now?"

"Tsk,just to let you know I'm Park Jimin, and I'm the basketball captain—

Before he could even complete his sentence, Jungkook already snatched the ball from Jimin's fingers, running while bouncing the ball against the floor before shooting the ball into the net.

Jimin just stared at him in astonishment.

"Do you want to change your mind after the first try?" jungkook stated while bouncing the ball, suddenly feeling proud of himself.

"Hey, relax, that's just the beginning..", jimin replied.

"—Oh really?"

Time passed by quickly and now the weary jimin was helpless on the ground.

"HE'S CRAZY!",jimin exclaimed after taking a peek at the current score,

6:19

"Are you given up?"

Jimin glanced at him, heavily inhaling and raising his hand to his head, "I'm done—just spill it out already what you want me to do."

"Should I ask you to dress like a girl?" jungkook questioned while putting his hands on either side of his waist," will you then walk around the school with the dress on?"

"whAT?"

Jungkook bit his lower lip , finally laughing.

"You're kinda annoying, but not that bad," he said, reaching out a hand to Jimin.

Jimin gave him a puzzled look before taking his hand and helping himself up.

"I'm not sure why I'm saying this, but...i kinda want you to be my.."

"..friend?"

"Yo bro sit here, jungkook!!" Jimin exclaimed and patted the seat next to him.

"You should tell me earlier that you're not like those kind of seoul guy," He continued as he wraps his hand over jungkook's shoulder.

"Stop calling me that,"

Jimin let out a giggle before being startled by a disturbance in his school jacket.

"YAH!!" screamed the voice from the phone, prompting him to move the phone away from his ear.