17

Lee jieun^

I slowly walked through the corridor,feeling the burning gaze from jungkook who were now walking from the opposite way.

trying to ignore his presence,I forced myself to just walked past him before I felt he purposely bumped his shoulder with mine.

I turned my head towards him,throwing him my glare.

"why don't you wake me up?" he asked with his strong gaze,gritted his teeth.

"I did called you like freaking 100 times,you're the one who sleep like you don't have a single soul in your body!"

"what?!don't have soul?--wow wow,that's too much.."

"oh really?I'm so sorry my dear husband.." I said,bowing politely to him before sticking my tongue in front of his face.

he bit his lips while widening his eyes in anger,"yah Lee jieun!you--you..you better watch out later!!you're going to be dead!!" he stuttered while shouting,pointing his hand to me.

----------

"aiissshh,why must Mr Kang have to be absent today?" I asked myself while scratching my head under the hot sun.

jungkook looked at me,sighing on his own,"where's their P.E teacher?do they have to combine with us?"

"class!!Mr kang can't make it today so I'll be taking over your class for this period" Mr Kim shouted.

"what do you guys want to play with this ball?" he asked.

"BASKETBALL!!" Jimin shouted happily.

"basketball?how about the girls?'" asked one of his classmate.

"if like that,lets just play dodge ball" Mr Kim said,throwing the ball to jimin.

laughter can be heard everywhere as all the girls trying their best to avoid the ball from getting hit by the guys,but not until the ball accidentally passed to jungkook.

"aiissshh..why are they even giving me this?" he asked with his bored face,sighing and lightly throwing the ball back to the girls.

I quickly catch it,smiling,"now change!it's the girls turn to throw the ball!!" shouted Mr Kim.

jungkook lazily dargged his feet to the centre of the field,clearly not enjoying the game so far.

"yah jeon jungkook,did you give the ball lightly to the girls just because your wife is there?" one of his classmate asked in sarcastic way.

jungkook's eyes widened,gritted his teeth in anger,"WHAT?!"

"..nothing...I'm just saying.."he replied before joining the others in the crowd.

jungkook clenched his fist,"GIVE ME BACK THE BALL!"

------

"waaa,its been 5 years since we wait for this plant to grow,and look now,its pretty" said the principal,admiring his plant.

"finally,after five years.." Mrs Jung said.

they placed the plant beside the window,still admiring the plant with smile plastered on their face.
------

a smirked suddenly formed on jungkook's face as the ball finally secure in his hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I notice his smirk only landed on me.

"change!" Mr Kim shouted.

when I was just about to enter the field,suddenly I stopped as I felt the ball hit my shoulder,I looked at him.

"did it hit you?.." he asked,pretending to cover his mouth with his palm.

"and you're asking me?""

"oh really??I'm so sorry my dear wife.." jungkook said and bowed politely to me,smirking.

I threw him my glare,"what did he mean..?!"

I can't do anything but continued to play the dodge ball with the others,the game still proceed with jungkook targeting me as his only prey.

"AAAAHHH..."
-
-
"Ouucccchh.."
-
-
" YAAHH!!stop throwing the ball at me!!"

jungkook laughed sarcastically ,still throwing the ball to me before I finally able to catch it.

jungkook muttered under his breath,stomping his feets on the ground.

I smiled while snorting before I throw the ball exactly to his face.

"you really..." he replied,quickly taking the ball from the ground and swiftly throw it to me,but before even it can hit me,I was quick enough to avoid the ball,bending down to the ground.

my eyes widened as the next thing I know,I can only heard the sound of the broken window and..
-
-
-

"M-MY...MY PLAN-T..." He stuttered,looking at his plant which were now laying helplessly on the floor.

he took the ball from the floor and quickly peeked his head outside the window.

"BASTARD,WHO'S BEHIND THISS???!!" his voice echoing throughout the school.

shoot,that's the principal voice..

--------