15

jeon jungkook^

"what happened?where's jieun?" soojung asked as jungkook slowly forced soojung to sit on the bench.

"jungkook-ah,tell me truth..is that her?"she asked.

"the girl you told me before..the girl who stole your heart before I did.."

"..you still remembered I said that?" jungkook asked.

"of course,I remembered you cried all day while saying you missed her and forced your parents to move back to Busan" soojung stated,letting a small chuckled.

"is that girl..jieun?" she continued.

jungkook slowly nodded,"but that's in the past..before you come into my life..and steal my heart.."

"jungkook-ah.."

"noona,I will only say it once so I want you to listen to me carefully"

"wha--

"noona,I like you"

"I really do like you,I don't want to be your little brother anymore,I want to be your man...who can protect you whenever you need confort..can I do that?" he asked bravely.

"jung--

"I'm asking you this after I take all my courage again to speak with you..if you reject me again this time..I'm afraid today will be the last time we will meet" he said,staring to the ground.

soojung let a sighed,"jungkook-ah,I said to you before,I want to start a new one..I told you to forget that night and start a new one with me but you just making the same mistake all over again.."

"really..I can't ?" he asked,tears started to well in his eyes.

"you're just making our relationship complicated.."

"I'm asking you one last time...I can't?"

"as I said,I only see you as a little brother,not a man..I can't jungkook-ah.."she replied before leaving jungkook again,alone and heartbroken.

tears finally fall down to his cheeks,"really..I can't? okay..I'm sorry.." he whispered to himself.

"j-jungkook-ah" I softly called.

jungkook wiped his tears,looking at me with his forced smiled,"soojung noona..she said I can't..so now..we can get married"

"yah,you agreed to me just because you get dumped?"

"my only reason to against this marriage are gone now..so that mean I agreed with you...lets get married"

---------

[few days]

"this is the marriage contract..I'll read through the passage for my soon to be wife,pabo Lee jieun.." jungkook playfully said.

I give my glare to him,snorting.

"first rule,the husband have to be always on his wife side every time she needs help,second rule,the wife must give support to her husband no matter what and..the third rule,this is just a temporary marriage..we will decide either to separate or continue our relartionship when we enter the university"

"okay--

"I'm not done yet..." he cut,he moved his head closer towards me,smirking on his own.

"and the fourth rule,we..we have to sleep together in one room,in one bed,I mean one single bed--"

"what?!do you think I'm crazy?why do I have to sleep with you?!" I cut and accidentally hit his forehead.

he let a sudden loud groan,massaging his forehead in pain,"is your fingers made from metal or what ?!it hurts you know??! I'm just kidding..aiissshh"