Chapter 21

"Kaleigh, this is so not cool." said Mason, as he tried to grab the remote from me.

"We have to watch this. This is the season finale of 'Pretty Little Liars'." I told him as I held the remote out of his reach.

It was 2 weeks later, and Mason and I had officially started dating.

I had received numerous calls and texts from Austin, apologizing for dumping me. He continuously tells me how he regrets it every day since it happened.

I had to admit, I missed Austin. But I really like Mason.

He treats me amazing and acts as if Im the most important thing in the world to him.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a kiss on the cheek from Mason.

"What's on your mind, beautiful?" he asked me as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about you." I told him as I pecked him on the lips.

"Good answer." he said as he pushed me back onto my bed.

With his lips, he worked his way from my neck to my stomach and back to my lips again.

I went under his short with my hands and rubbed around his abs.

He had an amazing body.

A moan escaped his throat as I massaged his neck with my tongue.

He took his hands and started to pull down my pants.

He started to get rougher and rougher with his hands, and the kiss didn't feel the same anymore.

It felt...weird.

"Mason! My ribs!" I yelled out as he put his elbow down on my side.

He kept going. He lifted my shirt up with his elbows, digging them into my stomach.

"Mason!" I yelled out as I pushed him off of me.

"What the hell Kaleigh?" he exclaimed as he fell to the floor.

"You were digging your arms into my ribs Mason! That really hurt."

"Sorry." he mumbled out. "I need to go down to my house to get something. Wanna come?" he continued looking rather bored.

"I don't think so Mason." I told him as I sat up in my bed.

"Come on, Kaleigh. You've been in this room for two weeks. You never come outside anymore. Nothing's going to happen." Mason said as he slipped his shoes on.

I sighed. "Fine."

He was right. I haven't been out of the house in weeks. I needed some fresh air.

After brushing my hair and slipping sandals on, I made my way out of the door with Mason, and started to walk down the street.

As we walked up his driveway, I realized that Austin's car was parked in the driveway.

"Mason I-"

"Kaleigh, its fine. Austin's probably in his room with some girl. He doesn't talk to me much anymore." he said as he opened the front door.

I walked inside of the huge house and followed Mason upstairs to his room.

"What did you need to get?" I asked him as I sat down on his bed.

"This." he said as he held up a light blue magnum.

I rolled my eyes at him.