Chapter 10

We rode down the empty streets in silence. When we pulled onto our street, Austin pulled up in front of a huge house that looked similar to mines.When we got out of the car, Austin took his keys out and opened the front door.

"Where are your parents?" I asked, whispering.

"You don't have to whisper Blondie."Austin laughed."My parents don't live here.This is my place. Well, mines and Mason's anyway." he explained as he led me down the hall.

"How do you have money to afford this place?" I asked.

"My parent are billionaires. They put loads of money on my credit card every month.I told them I was tired of their crap, and they gave me the money to move into this place.Then Mason thought it was cool living with no parents so he convinced his parents to let him move in. Hunter wants to, but his parents aren't up for it.So he just crashes here all of the time." he explained.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me up the staircase.

"To my room. I want to show you something." said Austin, leading the way.

I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"Just come on." he said as he pushed open a door.

Instead of the messy pigstye I was expecting, Austins room was really organized. The only thing that was out of place was the box of condoms sitting in the middle of the floor.

Austin followed my eyes and immediately went to retrieve the box.

"Avery was here the other night." he quickly explained.

He immediately tried to cover up his mistake.

"I mean, you know, before we um, got together." he fumbled with his words as he finished his sentence.

"Mhm. Yeah. Sure." I said slightly feeling a little jealous.

"Um , how about we sit." he said as he led the way to a couple of couches in the far corner of his room.

"I thought you wanted to show me something." I said.

"I did. My room." he smirked as he scooted closer to me on the couch.

"Austin, I'm NOT having sex with you if thats what you were planning." I warned as I inched further from him.

"Relax Blondie. I just wanted some time alone with you." he said, once again scooting closer to me.

Soon there was no distance between us and I couldn't scoot over any further.

"Austin I-"

He sealed his lips against mines. I felt myself responding immediately.

Our lips moving in synch, he moved his hands up my legs to my thighs.

I tangled my hands in his perfect dark hair pulling him closer, if it were possible.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door.

"Yo Austin-" said Mason as he walked in, with Hunter trailing him.

They both stopped in their tracks.

"Well, we can see that you're busy." said a smirking Mason and I felt my cheeks fill with blood as I blushed.

"You're lucky man, I'd kill to find a girl with a body, and dimples." said Hunter as he winked at me.

"Get Out." Austin growled.

Is it me, or was Austin sort of-jealous?

"Alright man. We just came to tell you that we were about to order pizza. Want some?" Mason asked looking directly at me.

"Um, sure. Yeah. Pizza sounds great." I said.

"Well , we'll um, leave you guys, - to it." smirked Mason as he and Hunter walked out and closed the door behind them.

"Your friends are nice." I told Austin as I made my way over to his bed.

What?It looked comfortable.

Austin made his way over to me, and sat down beside me.

"Yeah. They're pretty cool. I've known them since we were about 9. We all grew up together." said Austin as he smiled.Yes a sincere smile, and not a smirk.

"That's nice.I had a friend like that back home. We don't talk much now." I said sadly , suddenly feeling homesick.

"Speaking of back home, why do you let Drew control you like that Kaleigh?Shouldn't you go to the police or even tell your parents or something?" he asked with concern.

I sighed. "My parents know. But I begged them not to go to the police." I said.

"But why?This guy deserves to be locked up." said Austin, anger clear in his eyes.

"Austin you don't understand." I breathed out. "He threatens me.All the time. He never fails to make his threats come true." I said.

I sniffled feeling myself ready to cry.

"Kaleigh look, I'm sorry. Please don't cry." Austin said as he pulled me into a sincere hug.

"Let's just go. I'm really hungry." I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Sure. Me too. Besides, I have a plan to put that asshole in his place." said a smirking Austin.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself in to?