Chapter 16

Around 5, the sun started going down. I realized that I had dozed off after I had taken my pain medicine.

"Kaleigh. Kaleigh wake up." said a soothing Austin, as he rubbed my back.

"Hmmm." I moaned out as I sat up in my bed."What time is it?" I asked out sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"4:47." he answered.

All of a sudden, he burst out laughing.

"What?What's funny?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Your hair. It looks like you're rising up from the dead." He laughed.

"Its not funny." I pout as I use my hands to try to smooth it down.

"Aw, someone's upset." Austin teased, as he pulled me down and on top of him.

He stared into my eyes as he brought his face to mines.

As he kissed me, he licked my mouth with his tongue, asking for an entrance with his tongue. Of course, I granted him access. As our mouths and tongues moved in synch, Austin took this opportunity to slip his hands under my shirt.

I moaned in response, wanting more of him.

He then flipped me over on my back, with him on top of me.

He slipped his hands inside of my shorts, slowly pulling them down.

While doing that, he worked his way down from my mouth to my neck with his lips.

I arched my neck, pulling him closer.

As he pulled my shorts down, his hands worked their way to my underwear.

I had to stop him before this went to far.

"Austin." I moaned out as he continued to seduce me with his tongue.

"Hmm." he groaned as a moan escaped his throat.

"I can't-..we can't do this." I breathed out.

"Why?" he asked as he brought his head up.

"Because, we just got together. I've only known you a month, Austin. I don't have sex with random guys that easily." I say.

When I saw the look of hurt in his eyes, I quickly tried to cover up my mistake.

"Wait. Austin-" I said.

"No. I understand. I'm just a random guy." He said as cold as ice, as he got up from my bed, put his shoes on , and grabbed his leather jacket.

"Austin!" I exclaimed as I followed him off of my bed and out of my door.

"Austin! Wait, I didn't mean it like that!Please!" I screamed out, near tears as I ran after him down the steps.

Apparently, I ran too fast because I stumbled down one step, which caused me to roll the rest of the way down.

I was in unbearable pain. Not only did I land on the side that Drew had kicked the day before, but my ankle had twisted.

But Austin didn't care. He was already out of the door, and on his motorcycle.

I lay there and cried.

I cried my eyes out. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I cried until

I blacked out.

******

When I woke up, I saw bright lights and heard beeping noises.
A hospital. I'm in a hospital.

I thought when it finally hit me.

I groaned out in pain, as I opened my eyes. I was sore. Everywhere. "Honey!She's awake." I heard my mom say to my dad, as they made their way over to me.

"Mom?" I ask, confused.

"Honey, you fell down the steps and broke your ankle, and fractured one of your ribs." she explained as she held my hand.

"The doctors said that you'll be okay honey." Said my dad's soothing voice as he grabbed my other hand.

"When can I leave?" I ask. My mom and dad looked at each other nervously. They know I hate hospitals.

"In the morning honey." My mom answered. "The doctors wanna run a couple of more tests before they let you go."

"You have someone here who wants to see you." My dad said as he gestured towards the door.

My heart pumped in hope of it to be Austin. I really needed to talk to him.

My mom and dad walked out, giving an entrance to whoever was there to visit me.
Mason.