28. Jaurens/ Lams

"Alex dude, seriously calm down," Hercules sighed as Alexander glared with furious eyes at Thomas, who was sitting on the opposite end of the cafeteria, with John in his lap. Every single smile Thomas cracked, every laugh John let out, every kiss the two shared spiraled Alex further and further into his rage. He hated Thomas, but he hated Thomas even more when he was dating John, his John. "Let him go, Lex."

"I'm gonna kill him," Alex growled, his eyes piercing through the room.  "I'm gonna kill that goddamn bastard, thinking he can just take my man."

"Alexander-"

"God I just want to snap his neck, watch him suffer.  I hate him so much, always winning debates, wooing Washington with his Virginian charm, and now he takes John away from me?!  No, this is the last straw," Alexander stood up, shoving his books down onto the table, biting his lip harshly.  He reeled back, getting ready to storm over to their table before Hercules grabbed his arm, pulling him back into his seat.  "Hercules let me go," Alexander snapped, glaring at his best friend.

"No Alex, I'm not going to let you go," Hercules said in a firm tone, almost matching the anger Alex's voice held.  "You know what, you always get so angry with Jefferson because he quote 'took your man'.  Alex, face it, it's not Jefferson's fault John wanted him.  You're the one who cheated on John in the first place, you have no goddamn right to say Thomas stole him from you.  You broke John heart, and you broke mine when you fucked my man.  I only stuck around because I didn't want you to be alone.  You're part of the reason I had to break up with Laf, and I goddamn forgave you.  And now you're complaining for things that you did you yourself.  Alex, admit it, you just can't keep your hands to yourself."

Alex looked down, his eyes full of guilt and regret.  He remembered seeing Hercules cry when he found out Lafayette cheated, and he remembered the anger he saw in Hercules' eyes when he found out it was Alex that Laf cheated with.  "I'm sorry," Alex said, not knowing if he was talking more to Herc, or to John, or to Laf, or even himself.

"Whatever, Hamilton. I'm done," Hercules stood up, giving Alex one last glare before picking up his books and storming away towards the table where John and Thomas were sitting.

"Hey Hercie," John greeted with a bright smile as Hercules took a seat next to him, shifting in Thomas' lap to face his friend.

"Mulligan I swear if you try to apologize for Hamilton again-" Thomas began, annoyed by Hercules' presence. He had nothing against the man, but Hercules was sort of a peace maker of sorts, he hated disputes and people fighting, so he tried his absolute best to make it so that John, Thomas, and Alex could all be friends. Thomas wasn't exactly keen on that idea, and John sure as hell wasn't.

"I'm not, don't worry," Hercules said, chuckling bitterly, giving Alex an over-the-shoulder glance. Alexander has his face buried in his arms, slumped over the table like a rag-doll. A part of Hercules felt bad for him, that maybe he should have gone nicer on him. But the logical part of Hercules' brain, the part he ignored for so long, told him Alexander deserved every ounce of guilt coursing through his veins. And he was done feeling sorry for that douchebag. "I'm not apologizing for him ever again."