15. Jeffmads

A/N: Y'all wanted to see my bois' first fight, so here ya go.

"Thomas, please stop yelling," James said timidly from the couch, where he sat cowering, clutching a pillow tightly to his chest as he quivered, staring up at Thomas.

Thomas sneered, glaring down at James. "No, James, I will not stop fucking lying! I can't fucking stand you!" Thomas' harsh words held no meaning any more. Both boys had forgotten what had started the fight, but Thomas was hellbent on continuing throwing cruel jabs at James, who could only whimper and listen to the awful things Thomas had to stay. "Fuck you James, I should have never asked you out in the first place," Thomas growled.

James' bottom lip quivered as tears pooled in his eyes. The small boy couldn't handle Thomas' fierce eyes burning into him as he fled from the living room, locking himself in their bedroom. He still had the pillow hugged to his chest as he slumped against the wall. He sobbed into the soft fabric of the pillow, his back shaking terribly as he cried. He and Thomas had never fought before, this time being the first, and James hated it. He hated his lover being mad at him, he hated the yelling. And he knew it was his fault, that Thomas wouldn't be yelling if he hadn't done whatever he did wrong.

James looked up, startled as he heard a soft knock at the door. "Jemmy? I'm sorry, baby. Can we talk about this?" James debated ignoring him, but he feared that would only lead to Thomas getting more angry. "You don't have to, if y-you're not ready. I'd just like to see you, my love. I shouldn't have yelled."

James bit his lip as he stood up, setting the pillow aside as he unlocked the door, opening it reluctantly. "H-Hey Tommy," James said gently. He could see the regret and guilt in Thomas' eyes. The taller man held his arms out, and James didn't waste a second stepping forward, letting Thomas' wrap his large arms around him. "I'm so sorry," James choked out as he melted into Thomas' embrace.

"Jemmy, you have nothing to apologize for, peaches. I didn't mean any of those things, sweetheart. I love you so much, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I wouldn't dream of letting you go. I'm so sorry for what I said," James smiled softly as he listened to Thomas' comforting words. Thomas peppered the smaller boy's face with kisses, trying to make the situation better. James loved this Thomas, the Thomas that would shower him in affection. The Thomas he had seen mere moments earlier he hated, he highly preferred current Thomas. "Forgive me?"

James smiled, standing on his tip-toes to kiss Thomas. "I forgive you."

A/N: This is short but I hoped you enjoyed it.